• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Girls Go Army actress Shirli Ling becomes grandma at 34: 'Since it's already happened, I'll teach them how to face it'

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
like my mother :laugh: she decided not to abort me and had me when she was 17. heng ah, but sometimes i think if she aborted me, then her life would be so hard and have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet and leave me under the care of my late step grandfather. then maybe i can 投胎 into real amdk country and be amdk. haha. anyway, she happy can alreadt and i love her too. :laugh:
the father is 17, the mother?? 12?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah mah is quite a knock out slut.
18, 17, 13, 10, 8?

I assumed all different men.
would you even knock her up consistently like this? She is the perfect fit for the good old health centres. Imagine going there every Friday and book Shirley. Before you see her, you will hear her voice, coming towards you down the corridor. The moment she opens the door, she's there in a white mini dress and she flashes you her megawatt CFM cheebai smile.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
would you even knock her up consistently like this? She is the perfect fit for the good old health centres. Imagine going there every Friday and book Shirley. Before you see her, you will hear her voice, coming towards you down the corridor. The moment she opens the door, she's there in a white mini dress and she flashes you her megawatt CFM cheebai smile.
She's one time use public toilet.