• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Hawker food tastes good because its the most unhealthy in the world

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is up to the person concerned to spell all out the terms of inheritance in a will.
If the dying person still has time to live on, but the caregivers cannot wait to lay their hands on his money, they may want to hasten the process by cajoling him to "pull the plug".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the dying person still has time to live on, but the caregivers cannot wait to lay their hands on his money, they may want to hasten the process by cajoling him to "pull the plug".

There is a possibility of abuse in any process. As long as sufficient protections are written into the statutes such instances should be few and far between.

Since this act has come into force the majority of complaints have been about how long it takes for approval to be granted. The sufferer is the one who wants to hasten the process and the red tape slows everything down.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly most of us will end up dying of cancer if we try to lead healthy lives.

In order to avoid cancer you need to clog up your arteries as much as possible so you keel over from a heart attack well before cancer takes hold.
Soylent Green is way more humane... soylent Green..it's for ppl

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am eating more boiled or steamed stuff at the hawker center. Now switching to porridge, yong tau foo, etc. if i order a dish which is mostly carbs, eg mee rebus, I will supplement with some protein. Hawkers need to develop low sugar and low fat ways to cook and reduce these ingredients in their food.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I not only observed it but have been scolded and cursed that I was trying to make people die of cancer by talking to them about managing weight, eating healthy, exercise so they wont die of cardiovascular complications.

The point is you can't please everyone. These days people want to do what they want. Choose how they live and die.

There is no correct or incorrect. There is no recommended or not recommended. No who and who should do this or that. Everyone free to do what they want.

But as usual humans all selfish. They want A means everyone should do A.

Reality is, despite what doctors do people grow old grow weak and all will die.

From what I have observed, and this is just my two cents. Don't flame me or anything. Live a happy life. Live a life you want. Do what you like. Do what you want. We all die anyway. Does it matter what way we die if we died happy having lived a fruitful satisfying life up to death whenever that is?

One source of great conflict and unhappiness is having to deal with people with different ideas, opinions and arguments. The less people the more peaceful. If there are people have them be of similar values and thoughts as you.

Be happy. And when we go we go in peace and love.
Utter fucking load of rubbish. If you let brainless stupid people go about doing what they want, then in the end it affects you too. Which part of this are you confused with? If people refused to eat the greasy, sweet, unhealthy hawker food, the hawkers will be forced to adapt to stay in business. And if that happens, it benefits you too, if you are trying to eat healthy. Just like politics. If the people aren't stupid and brainless and actually vote against the PAP, it benefits you too if it makes the PAP change the way they do things.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am eating more boiled or steamed stuff at the hawker center. Now switching to porridge, yong tau foo, etc. if i order a dish which is mostly carbs, eg mee rebus, I will supplement with some protein. Hawkers need to develop low sugar and low fat ways to cook and reduce these ingredients in their food.
FO hippie go rest a runt eat leave our inexpensive low cost low ses food a lone. :mad:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot your meds again? U are incoherent yet again. fucking retard
U are the in coherent. U fat be cause u eat too much not be cause the hawks are poisoning u with lard. Eat less! If u want to eat good go rest a runt eat expensive. Don't come and this tub my cheap and good food u more on. :mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U are the in coherent. U fat be cause u eat too much not be cause the hawks are poisoning u with lard. Eat less! If u want to eat good go rest a runt eat expensive. Don't come and this tub my cheap and good food u more on. :mad:
Can someone please translate this fucktard for me?