• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

jw5

Loyal
Firstly the date they joined as in Aug 2008 and the number of post is less than 60 or thereabouts. Their rep is 10.

Hahahaha bro windsor.
Being the grocery store owner was indeed a good choice. :biggrin:

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
times has since changed, wow there are so many moderators in the forum...
You and Windsor too. :rolleyes:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
times has since changed, wow there are so many moderators in the forum...
You and Windsor too. :rolleyes:

"shrug" it was a surprise to me too to find out I had been roped into this. Not that I know what is happening as everything is over my head, so to speak.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha bro windsor.
Being the grocery store owner was indeed a good choice. :biggrin:

Hehe...you know grocery store owners know everyone in town, so if a stranger walks in, he will be the first to say, "howdy pardner, where're you from?"

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Hehe...you know grocery store owners know everyone in town, so if a stranger walks in, he will be the first to say, "howdy pardner, where're you from?"

Same goes for the bartender and the town drunk........................... :o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, I guess your intention of starting this poll is feedback to the new appointment holder. The forummers have given their feedback. it is now up to him what kind of moderator he wants to be in the future.

Thanks for starting this thread.

thank you bro ....for knowing im being fair in this forum .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When Singveld volunteered to be moderator, I started the story where he volunteered to be sheriff and then rode off in a huff when the rest of the posse were late for their departure. Subsequently the story got a little out of control and became a movie. :o

He strikes me as someone who is impatient, strictly by-the-book, intolerant, but at the same time, principled, dogged, determined and straightforward.

In or out as a moderator, I don't know.
Of course, I hope this moderator and moderated folder experiment will soon end for obvious reasons. :o
But Singveld as a forummer is a definitely yes for me, so please let's not be too harsh on him.

It's actually quite interesting who voted yes and no, at the moment is 8-8.
Among the "no" is cass888, who was at one time spewing insults and vulgarities at anyone who complained about the pap and was banned by the OA frequently.
Those clones are also useful in their own way.

oh yes bro...how come no one complain about OA for having so many clones ...OA also have its followers here ( i myself is a fan of OA :wink: ) . so the problem is not about having clones right :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your contribution is just fine. Just watch and learn. Tonychat is famous in this forum and specially nice to all newbiews. Just wait for the pm asking for points. There is no bigger beggar than him. We have gone thru this so many times and its hard to put newbies into perspective. Only advice is watch and learn. When he is comfortable, it will be start another bout of relentless attacks on every thread. When he is against wall, he will start writing narratives and paragraphs will also start to appear. He will also be sending pms to Sam for help on vulgarities directed at him. By then the threads would be ruined and people would be cheesed. He and Sam will repeat the same mantra of using the ignore button.

This must be cycle "n" and we many of us got used to it. Someone of us got upset when Sam suggested taking out the the very guys that was keeping him in check. Other than that we find him part of the landscape. Its like ingrown toenails that some of have to endure, We get used to it.

I suppose we all will be watching the entertainment as he cultivates you as he did Kassim Salleh. Believe me it will be a long drawn saga.

In essence you are fine. You would be surprised how helpful Singveld is .

oh yes bro ,..after he begs me for points , he then back stab me ....need me to post his PM here again ? :wink:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually i find this poll insignificant because the host took part in the poll. :biggrin:
I noticed some postings posted early yesterday by other members at the [moderated] folder has been deleted. :eek:
Please note that your advice and criticism to him will be deleted even if it does not contain profanity. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually i find this poll insignificant because the host took part in the poll. :biggrin:
I noticed some postings posted early yesterday by other members at the [moderated] folder has been deleted. :eek:
Please note that your advice and criticism to him will be deleted even if it does not contain profanity. :biggrin:

you shouldnt go to the moderated folder then ...remember theres 2 folders in sammyboy . lets be fair . by the way why cant the host vote ? his alone vote will not get things change . we need the majority vote to get the answer ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember the purpose of this poll is not to bring him down ...it is to see whether ppl here wants him to become moderator anot .

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you shouldnt go to the moderated folder then ...remember theres 2 folders in sammyboy . lets be fair . by the way why cant the host vote ? his alone vote will not get things change . we need the majority vote to get the answer ...

I meant viewing that folder as a guest. Of course sam can because he own this forum. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I meant viewing that folder as a guest. Of course sam can because he own this forum. :biggrin:

im sorry ...i didnt read your post carefully . of course sam can ..but he still need to consult others too ...if not why he set up the morderate folder .

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who die and make this dipstick Singveld AKA Sammyboy's No 1 Whiner the Moderator here?:rolleyes:
Smearing my good name i had meticulously built up over here
that i am a clone.:mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support the oa anytime over singveld.

Singveld has proven that ppl without brains cannot be given too much power. Give him moderator status n he abuses it rite from the start.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I believe Raiders is a new newbie rather than a clone.. :biggrin:

Thanks brother, your support really makes my day. At the end of the day, as long as Sam knows I am not( he is fine with clones anyway as he himself admitted that he has 10 clones) and I do not abuse the system and people here.

You are right that I am a newbie chatter and I have much to learn. Hope seniors here continue to guide me along :biggrin: