• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you know why. he came to the mod folder to attack/threaten me.

so it was a personal thing :wink: dont forget sam kena insulted most of his posting too . all you have to do is just keep him out of mod folder ..thats your job .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This piece of shit talkincock has been going around threatening ppl becos he thinks he is God with his hundreds of clones. What u need to do is expose this little piece of shit. Track his ip address. Doubt he has hundreds of IP addresses.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This piece of shit talkincock has been going around threatening ppl becos he thinks he is God with his hundreds of clones. What u need to do is expose this little piece of shit. Track his ip address. Doubt he has hundreds of IP addresses.

ip address?? the forum is host in USA. i am not hacker, i cannot do such things. Sam have to do that.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that will be crazy.

what crazy ? your job is to make sure your mod folder is clean ...leave other folders alone . he insulted you and you want revenge ...so you go around looking for his clones ...this is what i call abuse of powers .

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ip address?? the forum is host in USA. i am not hacker, i cannot do such things. Sam have to do that.

What good is an IP address? All it does is tell me that a member is a singnet customer or a maxonline subscriber. The IP he uses today could well be assigned to some other member tomorrow.

We've been through all this before.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good is an IP address? All it does is tell me that a member is a singnet customer or a maxonline subscriber. The IP he uses today could well be assigned to some other member tomorrow.

That is when u 'suspect' Mr Clonemaster to be a pedophile and do what is necessary. :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi sam, I read up a news recently that the USA and counterparts have cracked a pedophile site with thousands of members in it. Some claimed they able to trace these members even they use VPN or proxy servers?

How true it that? Or rather how secure are these proxy and VPN?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well there are 2 sides to a coin. New members are eager to receive rep points too, you know. Some threads are offering free rep points, is that right? It is usual that one contributed to the discussions and if agreeable he gets rep points, and if disagreeable he gets negative points. Overall it should be positive unless he is an abusive member and gets infractions too.

In this forum, those with high rep power not giving rewards to fellow members except for a few guys. New members unable to get rep points go begging from the older members. Is this right? Older members with clones too busy rewarding themselves with undeserved rep points for the purpose of wielding mini-god status. Is that right too? I leave it for others to judge.

De rep system can never b fair...pm for exchange of pts...clones...firends i up u, u up me...higer pts doesn't mean higher credibility...accept dis n u will b all rite...a fairer approach will b pts moderation or pt can oni b awarded by moderator...but beside min misuse...it add on so much work n bery soon all de moderator will quit...de way i look at it...de problem lies with whether pts mean anything to one...tough nut 2 crack i feel...honestly...how many can resist de tempatation of power...xcept useless bum like me who simply love 2 do nothing n sit beneath a coconut tree...:p:p

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very good at fabricating stories. attack/threaten you? If that is the case then all the more u shouldn't have deleted the evidence. All youtalkcock posted was some advice and criticism which you couldn't take it positively. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singveld even call me paikia when I told him I don't agreed the way he do things even I don't bully ppl here and I just have one nick .. He just don't like ppl to go against him that's why he wants to become moderator himself ..

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singveld even call me paikia when I told him I don't agreed the way he do things even I don't bully ppl here and I just have one nick .. He just don't like ppl to go against him that's why he wants to become moderator himself ..
I think ah leong is laughing at us now, clowns fighting with each other, lets see how many moderators we have in 1 week time, I think will go back to 1 again, LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think ah leong is laughing at us now, clowns fighting with each other, lets see how many moderators we have in 1 week time, I think will go back to 1 again, LOL

That's what that gay rider wants ... He will do anything to bring in traffic :wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started following this forum earlier this year when GE fever was heating up. Finally I decided to register and post but stepped straight into moderation quarantine zone. I was unpleasantly surprised. I didn't even know there's newbie auto-moderation before my first post. I thought that moderation should be for people who have been proven to post rubbish. Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way round, guilty until proven innocent. Anyway though displeased, I continued following since many forummers here are really good with their posts well worth reading and replying to. The others I'm not interested or I don't like I just skip. A few days after moderation, I was released from quarantine zone. I still don't know how the system works.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I started following this forum earlier this year when GE fever was heating up. Finally I decided to register and post but stepped straight into moderation quarantine zone. I was unpleasantly surprised. I didn't even know there's newbie auto-moderation before my first post. I thought that moderation should be for people who have been proven to post rubbish. Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way round, guilty until proven innocent. Anyway though displeased, I continued following since many forummers here are really good with their posts well worth reading and replying to. The others I'm not interested or I don't like I just skip. A few days after moderation, I was released from quarantine zone. I still don't know how the system works.

that is anti clone defends of the forum, it is for sam to detect if new members are just clone used to generate spam or rude languages, but as you see it does not work 100%, as someone here have 200 clones.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is anti clone defends of the forum, it is for sam to detect if new members are just clone used to generate spam or rude languages, but as you see it does not work 100%, as someone here have 200 clones.

Very entertaining for me when you are clueless. How is getting a user's reputation points to -999 possible then? :biggrin:

I have some clones moderated to -999 and only Leongsam can do that. :biggrin:

what? that is no reason enough, so i wait in mod folder and wait for him to bring my reputation points to -999, .....