• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope you right because you make mistakes and too many misses. I would like to see how you sniff out those with ordinary names. :biggrin:

youtalkcock, i know you are unstoppable. i can only do a tiny little slow you down, but my advice to you, get a job, a hobby, a gf, this is just cyber world, not the real world.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you right because you make mistakes and too many misses. I would like to see how you sniff out those with ordinary names. :biggrin:

U sound v cocky. Maybe Singveld should take off the gloves. Track your IP address, release your email addresses and fuck u upside down. How does that sound? U create 1000 nicks also no use la.

U think Internet guarantee u full anonymity? This is how those pedophiles get caught.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno bout other...i m perfectly fine when someone open a tread n praise PAP...although i disagree...tat his opinion...i m oso ok if another cum in n gib a different voice...but sending regard 2 someone mama...i think tat deserve a "diap"...:biggrin::p

Moderator job is neber easy...different ppl had diff xpectation...guideline shd b frm Sam since dis ish his playground...u guys can diap me for tcss too if tat ish his guideline...:biggrin::p Seriously...me dun take any offence...u guys r jus doing ur job...:biggrin:

Well there are 2 sides to a coin. New members are eager to receive rep points too, you know. Some threads are offering free rep points, is that right? It is usual that one contributed to the discussions and if agreeable he gets rep points, and if disagreeable he gets negative points. Overall it should be positive unless he is an abusive member and gets infractions too.

In this forum, those with high rep power not giving rewards to fellow members except for a few guys. New members unable to get rep points go begging from the older members. Is this right? Older members with clones too busy rewarding themselves with undeserved rep points for the purpose of wielding mini-god status. Is that right too? I leave it for others to judge.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sound v cocky. Maybe Singveld should take off the gloves. Track your IP address, release your email addresses and fuck u upside down. How does that sound? U create 1000 nicks also no use la.

U think Internet guarantee u full anonymity? This is how those pedophiles get caught.

LOL Ok then show forummers how great he is to do that. :biggrin:

Having many enemies here yourself says alot. Everytime i catch you passing sarcastic about me you will be zapped.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL Ok then show forummers how great he is to do that. :biggrin:

Having many enemies here yourself says alot. Everytime i catch you passing sarcastic about me you will be zapped.

Is it? Oh me v scared. We all know how cooleo is such a timid cat in this forum. Zap me and let the mods know who your clones are la. Why dun u get a job? Or maybe grow a dick? lol

Your mum must have dropped u in the head when u were young. Or must be due to some bad dog genes from your dad side. Normal human being won't wear their diapers and create hundreds of clones at home.

Oh look...i found a pic of u....

super-computer-nerd.jpg

Here's another pic of u in college....fixing your PC

imright3.jpg

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it? Oh me v scared. We all know how cooleo is such a timid cat in this forum. Zap me and let the mods know who your clones are la. Why dun u get a job? Or maybe grow a dick? lol

Yeah yeah that's what u good at lol. Will not work on me. Good then don't let me see you kpkb. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah yeah that's what u good at lol. Will not work on me. Good then don't let me see you kpkb. :biggrin:

Maybe cooleo likes getting threatened. Any more threats?

U have my address? Here let me give it to you...

Blk 230 Fuck talkincock's mum avenue
#07-go-fuck-a-dog
Singapore 666666

Here's my phone number: 1800-i-fuck-your-mother

Pls leh....dun do anything to me in this forum. We all know how this will affect my stock portfolio, my property, my family and job. :(

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I considered myself an "old" forumer of this but I have only recently registered into this new platform, therefore I am beginning with everything new except for that nick, which fortunately no one picks it up after the move :biggrin:

Anyways, I dont find why the big deal about points or reputation system? I dont understand what it can do or what it can get one on, and I dont bother to find out either. All those simi rep points etc I just dont care.

The folks after them sounds to me like some kids after mac donalds toys... LOL

Well there are 2 sides to a coin. New members are eager to receive rep points too, you know. Some threads are offering free rep points, is that right? It is usual that one contributed to the discussions and if agreeable he gets rep points, and if disagreeable he gets negative points. Overall it should be positive unless he is an abusive member and gets infractions too.

In this forum, those with high rep power not giving rewards to fellow members except for a few guys. New members unable to get rep points go begging from the older members. Is this right? Older members with clones too busy rewarding themselves with undeserved rep points for the purpose of wielding mini-god status. Is that right too? I leave it for others to judge.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe cooleo likes getting threatened. Any more threats?

U have my address? Here let me give it to you...

Blk 230 Fuck talkincock's mum avenue
#07-go-fuck-a-dog
Singapore 666666

Here's my phone number: 1800-i-fuck-your-mother

Pls leh....dun do anything to me in this forum. We all know how this will affect my stock portfolio, my property, my family and job. :(

That is so sinkiely childish.. eeee.... no wonder your country continues to screw people like you. You deserve it!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is so sinkiely childish.. eeee.... no wonder your country continues to screw people like you. You deserve it!!!

Haha....coming from some asshole who is jobless and desperately trying to migrate but no country wants? Sure....ouch very very hurtful. :(

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I considered myself an "old" forumer of this but I have only recently registered into this new platform, therefore I am beginning with everything new except for that nick, which fortunately no one picks it up after the move :biggrin:

Anyways, I dont find why the big deal about points or reputation system? I dont understand what it can do or what it can get one on, and I dont bother to find out either. All those simi rep points etc I just dont care.

The folks after them sounds to me like some kids after mac donalds toys... LOL

You are right in a way.:smile: In some forums having certain points allows some privileges such as being able to post in the buy/sell section. Over here, the rep power allow you to give infractions and to reduce the rep points of other members. It is a game and some members are addicted I guess. Kind of like playing an internet game like WoW as the longer you play, the more powerful your character becomes.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

What do you mean No one? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
youtalkcock, i know you are unstoppable. i can only do a tiny little slow you down, but my advice to you, get a job, a hobby, a gf, this is just cyber world, not the real world.

yes..its just cyber world ...whyyou take it so seriously :wink: