• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not? :biggrin: u can create hundreds of clones to vote the other way. makes it easier for singveld to give ua welcome gift

Well i didn't poll and i won't. Now i will be on the sly posting normally and you won't know the non OA characters. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well i didn't and i won't. Now i will be on the sly posting normally and you won't know the non OA characters. :biggrin:

just admit that u are creating those clones to stir up trouble la. u have been threatening singveld with your clones right? what will stop u from threatening other forumners if no one stop your clones? u said u were bullied, now u wanna fight back by being a bigger bully with clones right?

Last edited:

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
just admit that u are creating those clones to stir up trouble la. u have been threatening singveld with your clones right? what will u stop u from threatening other forumners if no one stop your clones?

You can say what u like. Singveld deletes my posts away. You talked as if he is a saint. Just look at the blind accusations he made. Time to stop using this nick. Bye :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously, this little social experiment shows just how lousy singaporeans are at wielding power.

new moderator pretended to be deaf and dumb and carried on with his pet project despite forummers raising their concerns.

maybe singapore really deserve LKY.

:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously, this little social experiment shows just how lousy singaporeans are at wielding power.

new moderator pretended to be deaf and dumb and carried on with his pet project despite forummers raising their concerns.

maybe singapore really deserve LKY.

:rolleyes:

bro , thats a good one ...by the way have you cast your vote ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe he got the picture. He is one of our assets. Like post news, posted a lot on the various games plus very active. Give him a chance.

bro..i dont have the power to vote him out ...its all depends on the rest of the brothers here ..every single vote count .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The vote result is inaccurate and should not include Sam. He was the one who appointed Singveld and he will vote against the removal of Singveld. By voting for a removal, it is a slap on his own face. It is like asking LKY to remove LHL. :biggrin:

Anyway, from the bottom of my heart, I would really want to thank Singveld. Thanks brother Singveld, you have shown to a newbie like me that the internet is as cruel as the real world. The manner you bully newbie like me and the way you suck up to those very senior members like Scroobal gave me a good lesson on politics at its best. Once against, thank you.

By the way, you mentioned that I started to divert away from the topic in the thread, "MODERATION" to issues about emigration. I am so sorry. Please accept my most sincere apologies. By the way, some forummers have also turned that particular "MODERATION" thread to other discussions as well. Why not continue your good work of advising them with your flowery language there?

For those who wants to blindly jump to defending Singveld, please look through all my threads and posting. I had nothing against his banning of clones but I certainly have an issue of him taking out on a newbie like me when I had just unknowingly divert away from the main topic. That being said, please note the following.

1. Sam had no issue with that.
2. Other senior members had no issues with that.
3. There were other very senior members who had diverted their topics from that same thread but he chose to keep quiet.

Respect is given to those who deserved it and you certainly do not get it from me. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah right. and remind us who started this poll and cast the first against vote?

my one and only vote cant do anything ...i set up this poll because i know many members here are not happy with the things he do ...

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe he got the picture. He is one of our assets. Like post news, posted a lot on the various games plus very active. Give him a chance.

Thanks. I can resume those daily tasks but with singveld and his pet interests, i am not sure if i should if he has restrictions imposed and governs this forum like he is the host. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raiders don't be such a crybaby. You are the type of asshole who likes to cry and moan when someone fucks u.

Newsflash: You are gonna get fucked alot. Not becos u are a newbie, but becos u talk and behave like a pussy.