• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking!!! NEA BUYS 26 ah pek looking bikes for 2.2k Each

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NParks officer responsible for folding bikes purchase suspended

I think all this bullshit underhanded dealings have been going on for the longest time in Singapore.

It's just that in the age of the Internet, it's harder for the corrupted vermins to hide their dirty deeds. Well, maybe just a little harder.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tan Buck Yam to $8 Cow - Your answer not good enough on $2.2k bikes

Another thousand more items and services still needing to be probed.

Even the military has many shady deals esp with service contractors etc. Sending Military GP-CARs AND Mini-buses to outside mechanics/workshops, those vans keep breaking down non-stops, which then needs to be towed back to this outside workshops. You can't help but notice the very close relationship between the MTOs and the Work-shops. Opps am i talking a little too much :o

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"He concluded: "It looks like NParks has bought the right equipment. However, it also looks like NParks might have gotten a better deal if there was greater participation in this quotation." quote

The 60% have bought into a right political party like the PAP, but might have gotten a better deal if there were greater participation from the opposition in every election.

"what do you think"?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Khaw Boon Wan ought to be sacked!! He talked nonsense before carrying out any investigation ........

M

Mdm Tang

Name of Officer suspended , please ???

who else is involved ???

Can someone put up the Food Chain Here ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Name of Officer suspended , please ???

who else is involved ???

Can someone put up the Food Chain Here ...

Investigate the people that run the company that sold the bikes to Nfarks!, & how are they are related to any of the people working for Nfarks!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U pathetic morons are either illiterate or lacking in comprehension skills, see the last 3 statement of the article. He had already found something funny and ask to look into it in the very first article

Its only a dumb fuck like u that cannot read. Why, u suck too many PAP lancheow izzit? Penang Cow only said that he "asked the MND staff to discuss this case with our agencies". Does that sound like a full scale audit conducted by the MND Internal Audit Team? Now, we find out it was not a discussion. But an audit. If he thought something was funny, he should shut his mouth up instead of defending the purchase.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope this point will be raised in Parliament. We shall see how Cow wriggles his way out.

Cow will claim he was misled by the person who briefed him. Maybe director level. That chap will be punished for his dishonesty. Cow will also explain that he has far more important things to take care of. He machiam doing the whole of S'pore a big favour by cleaning up the shit left behind by MBT. Last claim - if S'poreans can accept WKS's explanation on MSK's escape, what is foldable bikes? Ah Cow will be forgiven!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the sam Khaw Boon Wan that was overseeing the MOH when the NKF crimes were found out. Those crimes occurred under the watch of this Khaw Boon Wan. WHen the case exploded into his cheebye face, Khaw Boon Wan admitted to the public that he was stupid. He actually said so himself, I repeat, he said, "I AM STUPID"!

What does his leader, the Gelek Queen of South East Asia do, well, the Gelek Queen of South East Asia keeps the stupid farkface and parachutes him into another ministry. So what does Mr Stupid do soon after reaching his new ministry? Well, Mr Stupid makes stupid, lazy, incompetent remarks or statements to show that he, Mr Stupid has not learned his lesson when it comes to doing his job and being accountable.

Khaw Boon Wan, you are STUPID, and you didn't have to tell me so. I and many Singaporeans can see it too! PTUI!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cow will claim he was misled by the person who briefed him. Maybe director level. That chap will be punished for his dishonesty. Cow will also explain that he has far more important things to take care of. He machiam doing the whole of S'pore a big favour by cleaning up the shit left behind by MBT. Last claim - if S'poreans can accept WKS's explanation on MSK's escape, what is foldable bikes? Ah Cow will be forgiven!

We are such forgiving people!!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the sam Khaw Boon Wan that was overseeing the MOH when the NKF crimes were found out. Those crimes occurred under the watch of this Khaw Boon Wan. WHen the case exploded into his cheebye face, Khaw Boon Wan admitted to the public that he was stupid. He actually said so himself, I repeat, he said, "I AM STUPID"!

What does his leader, the Gelek Queen of South East Asia do, well, the Gelek Queen of South East Asia keeps the stupid farkface and parachutes him into another ministry. So what does Mr Stupid do soon after reaching his new ministry? Well, Mr Stupid makes stupid, lazy, incompetent remarks or statements to show that he, Mr Stupid has not learned his lesson when it comes to doing his job and being accountable.

Khaw Boon Wan, you are STUPID, and you didn't have to tell me so. I and many Singaporeans can see it too! PTUI!

He did praise Durai also right & wax lyrical on his achivements, look like this "Penang Cow" is worst than "Mr. Magoo" and have poor judgement, Lawywe Ravi pale in comparison.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"He concluded: "It looks like NParks has bought the right equipment. However, it also looks like NParks might have gotten a better deal if there was greater participation in this quotation." quote

The 60% have bought into a right political party like the PAP, but might have gotten a better deal if there were greater participation from the opposition in every election.

"what do you think"?

That was great.
May I have your kind permission to change a little. You still reserve at the rights. HeHe

The 60% of idiotic Sinkies who brought us into power as a rotten political party should have gotten a better deal had they not forgotten the intelligence of the opposition in every election"

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"what do you think"?

That was great.
May I have your kind permission to change a little. You still reserve all the rights. HeHe

The 60% of idiotic Sinkies who brought us into power as a rotten political party should have gotten a better deal had they not forgotten the intelligence of the opposition in every election"

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He did praise Durai also right & wax lyrical on his achivements, look like this "Penang Cow" is worst than "Mr. Magoo" and have poor judgement, Lawywe Ravi pale in comparison.

Calling all the Big Time Investigators from Singapore Political Force (SPF), Corrupted Politicians Independent Bureau (CPIB) and Probe All Politicians (PAP) to please wake up and start the invvestigations rolling just like you would.

Thanks to all the on-line investigators who did a good job at un-earthing the truth.

Hope at the next New Dawn Parade (NDP), these investigators will be given the National Day Honours.

Truly Good Work Done.....................

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Khaw Boon Wan ought to be sacked!! He talked nonsense before carrying out any investigation ........

The Fuhrer was busy preparing for the Invasion of England and was viewing the white cliffs of Dover from Normandy Beach in occupied France.

Back at home, the British war-time PM (either Gladstone of Disraeli - forgive me I may have gotten the two gentleman mixed up) was busy assuring the
British people "Not to worry and go home and sleep" and that nothing would happen.

Then the bombardment began. The German Lutwaffe came over England from across the English Channels

That particular leader (either Gladstone or Disraeli) was so ashamed that he resigned.

Mr Wong Kan Seng continued till retirement after the Infamous Escape of the Limping Terrorist. He now hold another highly paid job.

Will Khaw Boon Wan become the first gentleman to show the people of Singapore, and oops Penang, that he WOULD resign as a "true gentleman".

Not fair to call himself, STUPID a second time.............................

PS: I am living in a Foreign Old Folks Home