• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking!!! NEA BUYS 26 ah pek looking bikes for 2.2k Each

M

Mdm Tang

Re: Khaw's dramatic U-turn on $2.2k bikes just another example of Pappy behaviour

Milking The Golden Cow ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Khaw's dramatic U-turn on $2.2k bikes just another example of Pappy behaviour

Milking The Golden Cow ...

This 'milk' is sacred not for any lesser mortals to drink, it is ambrosia from the thunder & lightning gods, something like the teardrops of the Phoenix!!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should the CPIB follow up with an investigation or they must wait for a complaint?

M

Mdm Tang

tks for info :

a) Bernard Lim , Asst Director

b) BikeHop Pte Ltd

Another SLA Case in the making ...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: NParks officer responsible for folding bikes purchase suspended

The vendors who missed out on tendering for this tender should write in to GeBiz to complain about unfair tendering practices and petition for the tender award to be voided.

Write to the AGC, which governs the procurement laws of GeBiz.

For the common citizen, file a Magistrate Complaint. maybe Ms Vella can step up to the plate once again.

i doubt anything will be voided. after all the bikes have already been paid for

M

Mdm Tang

tks for info :

a) Bernard Lim , Asst Director

b) BikeHop Pte Ltd

Another SLA Case in the making ...

After sending all these Jokers to Changi Hotel for good ;

then must also make them Clean All the Hawker Centre Tables

and let our Elder Uncle and Auntie supervise them at the cleaning

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

i doubt anything will be voided. after all the bikes have already been paid for

Under the Singapore Government Procurement Guidelines, the following MUST apply:

Value: $3,001 - $70,000, it MUST be via Open Quotation, whereby at least 3 Suppliers MUST submit bids.

GeBiz is structured in accordance to Singapore Government Procurement policies, which is in accordance to the World Trade Organization - Government Procurement Act

In the event of less than 3 Suppliers submitting bids, the proper approach is to go for a Recall.

That's why when any Government Agency involved in such tenders or Request for Quotations, it always ensure that 3 suppliers will submit quotes.
If not, it has no choice but to go for a recall. So, I'm surprised NParks allowed the award to a single bid. This is not in accordance
to GeBiz procurement policies. The AGC must investigate this.

CPIB can investigate for corruption, but AGC must investigate for any breach of its own procurement laws by NPark.

By suspending the duties of the NPark officer is sweeping the breach under the carpet. Such internal NPark audit should never be allowed to happen.
This is no place or situation for an internal audit. It's turning a blind eye to the larger systemic failure of the government procurement process.

Additional Info on GeBiz:
http://tiny.cc/gebiz
http://tinyurI.com/gebizmof

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

By suspending the duties of the NPark officer is sweeping the breach under the carpet. Such internal NPark audit should never be allowed to happen.
This is no place or situation for an internal audit. It's turning a blind eye to the larger systemic failure of the government procurement process.

Additional Info on GeBiz: http://tiny.cc/gebiz

is this because someone has to save face?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

is this because someone has to save face?

Don't know, but it's a clear sign of sweeping systemic corruption under the carpet and minimizing collateral damage.
It's similar to punishing the mule instead of the drug-lord.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Know What You Are Defending, Mr Khaw

The Nparks officer also one stupid fella. Tender open and close date is just a few days. How not to arouse suspicions?

As far as the $8 Khaw and the CEO are concerned, they were more concerned about the process. This fella must have thought he was clever - posting the tender at 11-59pm on CNY eve, next two days holiday and viola, the legally-required 5 days become 2 days.

There must be quite a few more like him who are milking the system - the way the SLA guys did it for years, in two different ministries.

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal

This prove that the Pappy have been doing things on their own whims & fancies, without any check & balances over the few decades in power. Only now, that we have 1 GRC & single ward won by the opposition & the internet plus a younger "questioning" ( what do you think?) generation that we are seeing this.

Many "fat cats" over the last few decades have not been "investigated"!! The danger for us all is, the grain silos may be deeply depleted!

Digress a little, correct me if i'm wrong but the WP has hardly raised a whimper wrt this saga or any controversial saga for that matter. A most disappointing performance.

M

Mdm Tang

maybe they are in this SBF :smile:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

HDB price still going up up up. What's there to help?

If I am not mistaken, I recalled an 80+old man said during the last election that if MBT is voted out, all property prices will crash.

Now that MBT is no longer minister for National Development, prices are still setting record highs.

So....is that old man misunderstoood the market dynamics badly or he is just threatening the voters with an un-supportable claim or he was just being 'misled' by his staff? Hence an honest mistake.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If no name and position published, think most likely cover up liaoz.

M

Mdm Tang

will he run road ?

passport got impounded or Not ?

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal

are they related to this shop, http://mybikeshopsg.com/ ?
the local Dahon Agent is totally unethical, dishonest, when it comes to after-sales service
they have cheated me of some dollars, but the lost to goodwill to them,..will be much more

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

Digress a little, correct me if i'm wrong but the WP has hardly raised a whimper wrt this saga or any controversial saga for that matter. A most disappointing performance.

yes, I am very disappointed with our opposition politicians. They are there to be checks and balances... but no sight or sound from them. WTF are they doing? They are happily earning the 200k a year allowance and sleeping.