• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Prediction of pe results for sbf reputation points

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I voted tkl .
I think nks and tkl % will be like horse racing ding dong finishing whereby the horse neck/head pushing down and retract and pushing down again . 1 retracting while 1 pushing down . The last one who was at the retracting position at finishing line will be the losing horse.
Now nks retracting 22%
Tkl pushing head down 23%
:geek:
1 thing I predicted correctly is that tkl and nks is really racing a 1 neck down 1 neck retracting photo finishing race :roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, cannot rely on sbf sentiments for erection predictions. very skewed and very flawed. best is to survey family, friends, kopitiam, hawker center and food court vendors and patrons. just ask any 10 sinkies from all walks of life from various age groups. 6.9 out of 10 will consistently say pap is good even if 15% (1 person) of this group can sway towards oppies. 1 out of 10 is hardliner for 1 oppie party while another 1 is another oppie party diehard. last 1 is always on the fence, bochup, supporting none and spoiling vote because heshe is so much into himherself that heshe doesn’t fuck care. when oppies walk around with their logos on polo shirts and survey these folks, they won’t get honest answers. it has to be done incognito and unsuspectingly with tremendous subtlety and indirectness, like an off cuff chat while sipping kopi in a casual daily routine setting. if oppies don’t or refuse to understand this, i don’t know what will drill into their coconut heads thick with husk.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.04% 50152
I smell some cheating going on.
No pun intended.
Most of the people I know belongs to the miserable 14% including in sbf.
Cannot be.

Another possible reason is because there are many spoilt votes. Let's see the spoilt votes later. I said before there are many sinkies who will chuan niu jiao jian.
Means they rather don't vote for nks and tkl and spoil the votes
While tharma high % comes from all the loyal die hard fans.
If this is true, I will tell these chuan niu jiao jian to let dog fark lor because they are the ones that allow tharma to have 69%.
So the reason is not the spoilt vote.
Then should be cheating.
Who are the people working in ELD ? Who are the counters ?
You all think if they really wanted to cheat they cannot cheat ?
Don't be naive.
Do 1 dai long fong
End up use the easy way out cheating LOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in sg, cannot rely on sbf sentiments for erection predictions. very skewed and very flawed. best is to survey family, friends, kopitiam, hawker center and food court vendors and patrons. just ask any 10 sinkies from all walks of life from various age groups. 6.9 out of 10 will consistently say pap is good even if 15% (1 person) of this group can sway towards oppies. 1 out of 10 is hardliner for 1 oppie party while another 1 is another oppie party diehard. last 1 is always on the fence, bochup, supporting none and spoiling vote because heshe is so much into himherself that heshe doesn’t fuck care. when oppies walk around with their logos on polo shirts and survey these folks, they won’t get honest answers. it has to be done incognito and unsuspectingly with tremendous subtlety and indirectness, like an off cuff chat while sipping kopi in a casual daily routine setting. if oppies don’t or refuse to understand this, i don’t know what will drill into their coconut heads thick with husk.

Grassroots support is a clear indication of voters' support. President Tharman had hordes of volunteers. Most of the polling agents at the polling center belonged to President Tharman. In contrast, TKL was begging for more volunteers even at the 11th hour before polling day.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grassroots support is a clear indication of voters' support. President Tharman had hordes of volunteers. Most of the polling agents at the polling center belonged to President Tharman. In contrast, TKL was begging for more volunteers even at the 11th hour before polling day.
man vs machinery. no fight.
1693615874760.jpeg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Variance from actual results:

Tharman (+5%)
NKS (-4%)
TKL (-1%)
Average variance per candidate ~3.4%, think it's fair enough to say in this thread I came closest? :smile:
:thumbsup:... tharman's 70%, the die hard PAP supporters is jus abt 50%; my guess was tat other 20% 're mainly from the generation who still remember the devan nair era :geek:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, totally agree with you. Not only is online noise a poor indicator of actual results, a lot of opposition supporters need to learn how to engage middle grounders in a calm and nonchalant fashion to draw out their actual views.

I notice a lot of oppositions supporters approach the topic of elections in a very aggressive (passionate?) manner. Ultimately Singaporeans by and large follow a polite and live and let live culture, so when they get one guy who starts off attacking the PAP and/or praising the opposition non-stop, most people will simply nod their head or say some minimal thing to imply agreement so as not to escalate the interaction.

Many opposition supporters then mistakenly believe that such people are in agreement with them and form a misimpression that the ground is ripe and everyone they speak to is against the PAP. When the votes come out contrary to their expectations, it just makes the disappointment doubly harsher then it needs to be.

Some months ago, I shared online an incident in an actual offline gathering: Two chaps were hardcore Leong Mun Wai supporters who went on and on telling everyone how garang Leong was in parliament. The others imply smiled obligingly and made a few courtesy remarks. Later when those two were gone and the mood became casual, I baited by making known my "concerns" of Leong's behavior in an off the cuff manner - some of them actually followed with some disparaging and sneering comments on Leong. This is an actual example of drawing out real feelings of others.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice a lot of oppositions supporters approach the topic of elections in a very aggressive (passionate?) manner. Ultimately Singaporeans by and large follow a polite and live and let live culture, so when they get one guy who starts off attacking the PAP and/or praising the opposition non-stop, most people will simply nod their head or say some minimal thing to imply agreement so as not to escalate the interaction.
U are not saying anything new.

By far, the majority of Oppo extremists are those on the fringe of society. Old, lowly educated and holding dead beat jobs.

There is a bunch of the youths who are the supposedly ‘woke’ bunch who thinks it’s important to have freedom of speech and that forms another chunk. But thankfully these clowns are still outnumbered by the older segment.