• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Prediction of pe results for sbf reputation points

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I voted Ng Kok Song but my prediction is based on the sentiments in this forum.

I will spend the next six years repenting by carrying Sir Tan Kin Lian's balls. I will also help Sir Tan to take photos and will also cycle to JB every two weeks to buy tongkat ali for Sir Tan now that Sir Tan can no longer do all these as President.
Not good enough. It shows you lack experience in carrying balls.

You must go to JB to take sexy photos of waitresses. Now that he is President, he cannot suka suka travel incognito and take photos of pretty girls.:biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
TENGKU Tan can carry on with his JB trip based on sample poll result
Not good enough. It shows you lack experience in carrying balls.

You must go to JB to take sexy photos of waitresses. Now that he is President, he cannot suka suka travel incognito and take photos of pretty girls.:biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another possible reason is because there are many spoilt votes. Let's see the spoilt votes later. I said before there are many sinkies who will chuan niu jiao jian.
Means they rather don't vote for nks and tkl and spoil the votes
While tharma high % comes from all the loyal die hard fans.
If this is true, I will tell these chuan niu jiao jian to let dog fark lor because they are the ones that allow tharma to have 69%.