• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm, is that a complaint you wished to lodge? Please press the "Report Post" button below the post. I will see to it personally.
In SBF, we are very mindful of abusing of power by members. Thank you for helping us making SBF a better place for "All". :smile:

Hypocrite!!
Your PM box is full - because you dare not face the same abuse that you hurl at others. I have already Press - Press - Press "Report Post" about you - nothing happens. Did you infract yourself? What other actions did you take instead of infracting me again?

My understanding is that you have no balls - not even one! Why can't you debate or argue in open forum if you disagree with my comments - at least all others can read rather than use underhand tactic to infract. I have seen hundred times worse comments, but these people got away scot free because they are your cronies, I supposed.

Go on infract me again for this comment - even if you are a coward at least pretend to be a hero - post it on the public forum. You want my points, KNNBCCB!!!! take all of them - don't steal and pretend and play the broken record. You are simply not fit to be a moderator. You are a disgrace to the Forum.

HotDogWater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points are nothing, I just wish to contribute my thoughts. I have to admit, I am not that seasoned or knowledgable as the majority here.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hypocrite!!
You want my points, KNNBCCB!!!! take all of them - don't steal and pretend and play the broken record. You are simply not fit to be a moderator. You are a disgrace to the Forum.

it's KNNBPCB!
and since when this burong gaga is moderator! :confused:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Towkay Sam, how come my power jump from 1 to 2 without increasing my post count? I just woke up and login to see my power go up without doing anything.

Please adviSe what is the next hurdle I need to do to increase power? How many more posts count?

:*:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Towkay Sam, how come my power jump from 1 to 2 without increasing my post count? I just woke up and login to see my power go up without doing anything.

Please adviSe what is the next hurdle I need to do to increase power? How many more posts count?

:*:

If I'm not wrong, every 100 points you get, you earn 1 power?

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong, every 100 points you get, you earn 1 power?

Oh..

How about post counts, got relevance or not?

My power went to 1 when I reach 50 posts.

So, I guess my power then went to 2 when I got 100 points. Leetharbar gave me some pts and someone else never leave name gave me more points, so I shoot from 79 to 120.

You know what is next hurdle to get power?

I think I think I think power more useful. So I concentrate on gaining more power liao.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh..

How about post counts, got relevance or not?

My power went to 1 when I reach 50 posts.

So, I guess my power then went to 2 when I got 100 points. Leetharbar gave me some pts and someone else never leave name gave me more points, so I shoot from 79 to 120.

You know what is next hurdle to get power?

I think I think I think power more useful. So I concentrate on gaining more power liao.

Every 1k post gives you 1 power. But be prepared to make alot of enemies if you hunger for power. :biggrin:

I am a living example :wink:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every 1k post gives you 1 power. But be prepared to make alot of enemies if you hunger for power. :biggrin:

I am a living example :wink:

You need power to give points. Nothing wrong with wanting more power. If someone like you stay long and posts alot, sure got enemies one. I stay so short already got people reduct me liao.

NWM, back to the main topic here..

So, am I correct to say 100 pts give 1 power.
Then 1,000 posts give 1 power.

But for the first time, 50 pts give 1 power, then the next 100 pts give another 1 power, and so on.

Correct or not?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the ngegay vs. boobsim feud is still raging, and the galactic conflict has escalated into clone wars. every planet in the galaxy will be impacted. if you wish to become sith lord or jedi master, you must play both sides. we're dealing with grown men still having minds of spiteful kids. :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You need power to give points. Nothing wrong with wanting more power. If someone like you stay long and posts alot, sure got enemies one. I stay so short already got people reduct me liao.

But for the first time, 50 pts give 1 power, then the next 100 pts give another 1 power, and so on.

Correct or not?

Brother, first 50 points Im not sure. But Im very sure every 1k post gets 1 power. Hope you enjoy your fun here :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the ngegay vs. boobsim feud is still raging, and the galactic conflict has escalated into clone wars. every planet in the galaxy will be impacted. if you wish to become sith lord or jedi master, you must play both sides. we're dealing with grown men still having minds of spiteful kids. :p

Nah, Im starting to get weary of getting stalked by morons. If someone can have a clear head and bombard me, I can accept it. I might just one day decided to walk away from this forum.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Correct or not?

I just went to read up. Once your post hits 50, you get your first power. Every 100 points after that gets you 1 power. Every 1000 posts gets you 1 power also. it used to be every 100 posts to get 1 power but there are too many morons who chalked up post counts with 3 letter abbreviations.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct or not?

milo peng why go to different thread and whine about points and power.Whine and whine non stop like a hindi radio player.
Ali and ali about points points power power.