• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear me, this infraction, point system and power is going to wreck havoc.

What havoc? Only green eye monsters like your clone kopiuncle making noise nia....
Your points a lot no need scare zap lah....worse come to worst create another nick lor....that's what you do best.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
milo peng why go to different thread and whine about points and power.Whine and whine non stop like a hindi radio player.
Ali and ali about points points power power.

Heehee....cos I want to give you pts leh. But I no power, give also no effect.

You know you need power to give pts? Now I know. So my next aim is to get power.

I think I need to make friends with those who has alot of power, you know, rub here, rub there abit.

Forum socialite, yah, that's the phrase, I want to be forum socialite, for pts. With pts, then got power to give.

Simple formula. Now I think I think I think I geddit. HEE.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heehee....cos I want to give you pts leh. But I no power, give also no effect.

You know you need power to give pts? Now I know. So my next aim is to get power.

I think I need to make friends with those who has alot of power, you know, rub here, rub there abit.

Forum socialite, yah, that's the phrase, I want to be forum socialite, for pts. With pts, then got power to give.

Simple formula. Now I think I think I think I geddit. HEE.

Smart forum socialite milo peng you just told everyone you are a hypocrite. I think once will do,too much is call overdoing.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went to read up. Once your post hits 50, you get your first power. Every 100 points after that gets you 1 power. Every 1000 posts gets you 1 power also. it used to be every 100 posts to get 1 power but there are too many morons who chalked up post counts with 3 letter abbreviations.

Yah, the towkay told me about the 50pts thing, then he disappeared. Maybe he busy changing his avatar again. Hee.

How you lose power? Can share or not? Towkay says to lose power from 1,000 pts, need to reach 700 pts, then the guy lose power.
But he never say lose how many power.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yah, the towkay told me about the 50pts thing, then he disappeared.

I didn't say 50 points. What I said was that the system is programmed such that you need at least 50 posts in order to gain power.

You lose power when your points fall below 35 at any time.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hypocrite!!

talk_to_the_hand_.jpg

Mdm, we have yet to receive any official complaint from you. Please do not hesitate to press the Report Post button. My hand will get back to you shortly. Thank you.:smile:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't say 50 points. What I said was that the system is programmed such that you need at least 50 posts in order to gain power.

You lose power when your points fall below 35 at any time.

Got it boss.

So, I make summary here:

1. In the beginning, to gain 1 power, need 50 posts and 35 points.
2. After that, 1,000 posts to gain another 1 power, and repeat for another 1 power and so on.
3. You lose power if at any one time, your points fall below 35.

To give reputation or deduct reputation, follow this law:
1. You can give 2 reputations in 1 day only, and not to the same guy, but different guys
2. You can give another reputation to the same guy only after you give to 20 other guys
Meaning: If you give reputation to 2 guys a day, you need 10 days at least to return to the first guy to give him another reputation
3. In order to knock a guy with 1,000 pts down to 700 pts, you need a mob of high power guys who can one sort give that guy 35 pts
deduction

Boss, I think I think I think last bullet pt needs your input, as I don't know if the guy loses 35 pts one sort, how many power he loses?
Is it 1 power? Also, why you said only after the guy's pts fall from 1,000 to 700 then he loses power? Please kindly explain this.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart forum socialite milo peng you just told everyone you are a hypocrite. I think once will do,too much is call overdoing.

Yah lah friend, I know. Cannot make it too obvious. To get to the hole, needs time, effort, patience and money and a bit of charm and kongtao also help.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Since the points system has taken on a life of it's own, I'll get a member of my staff to come up with an FAQ.

Got it boss.

So, I make summary here:

1. In the beginning, to gain 1 power, need 50 posts and 35 points.
2. After that, 1,000 posts to gain another 1 power, and repeat for another 1 power and so on.
3. You lose power if at any one time, your points fall below 35.

To give reputation or deduct reputation, follow this law:
1. You can give 2 reputations in 1 day only, and not to the same guy, but different guys
2. You can give another reputation to the same guy only after you give to 20 other guys
Meaning: If you give reputation to 2 guys a day, you need 10 days at least to return to the first guy to give him another reputation
3. In order to knock a guy with 1,000 pts down to 700 pts, you need a mob of high power guys who can one sort give that guy 35 pts
deduction

Boss, I think I think I think last bullet pt needs your input, as I don't know if the guy loses 35 pts one sort, how many power he loses?
Is it 1 power? Also, why you said only after the guy's pts fall from 1,000 to 700 then he loses power? Please kindly explain this.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the points system has taken on a life of it's own, I'll get a member of my staff to come up with an FAQ.

Ok, I wait for update.

Make it very clear and show examples, so easy to plan strategy and not get saboed by unknown sources. Thank you and have a nice day boss.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why everyone call you milo peng? Are you related to kopiuncle? Because your attention seeking antics similar to his....apologies if I am wrong....still newbie in clone hunting business

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with another 16 pages to follow regarding the same
streetsmart73 said:
2. honest, what's going on leh? 3. 16 plus pages tkss about points!
This kopitiam forum has (again?) evolved, with bossySam's puppeteer hands :p. Also shows the best (and worst) of furummers here. Oh well, this latest hangup will run it's course ..before some of use gets ad nauseam. :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
meanwhile we drink beer and create a ruckus la.

This kopitiam forum has (again?) evolved, with bossySam's puppeteer hands :p. Also shows the best (and worst) of furummers here. Oh well, this latest hangup will run it's course ..before some of use gets ad nauseam. :wink: