• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Getting pissed? That has always been my aim. Try pissing me off. It won't work because i have never allowed myself to take this forum seriously points whore. :biggrin:

KNN, Sunday also have to disturb me. I suspect that you are jw5 in disguise lah :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, Sunday also have to disturb me. I suspect that you are jw5 in disguise lah :biggrin:

That's strange as it's no secret here that i hated Man United mainly because of Roonalty. I don't hate the club so much now because Shinji Kagawa ex-Dortmund player is there otherwise... Oh no. Now i got this idea from u that he will make a good ally for add/zap. Wonder if he will be keen to participate. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That's strange as it's no secret here that i hated Man United mainly because of Roonalty. I don't hate the club so much now because Shinji Kagawa ex-Dortmund player is there otherwise... Oh no. Now i got this idea from u that he will make a good ally for add/zap. Wonder if he will be keen to participate. :biggrin:

Why you never ally with me ah? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

What you all want? :biggrin:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some are now very wealthy. They can afford to be trigger happy with infractions. I got infracted 3 times in quick succession. Reporting a post is useless because it is NATO.

The host has run out of stock. Appreciate if Host Sam or anybody can tell me how to give away my points to deserving forummers? I have no use for them - they are misused and abused as underhand tactic because these people can't debate or respond in open forum.

Mdm, is that a complaint you wished to lodge? Please press the "Report Post" button below the post. I will see to it personally.
In SBF, we are very mindful of abusing of power by members. Thank you for helping us making SBF a better place for "All". :smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you like to talk to yourself? :confused:

That is a cheap shot. It's because of your obsession with rep points that has turned u into this that i have to tell u this. Zapping is not only what i have in mind. I think your real identity is not a secret here right? Don't worry i don't know u personally. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That is a cheap shot. It's because of your obsession with rep points that has turned u into this that i have to tell u this. Zapping is not only what i have in mind. I think your real identity is not a secret here right? Don't worry i don't know u personally. :biggrin:

Funny. Why is it that you can be obsess with collecting clones and I cannot collect point? :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny. Why is it that you can be obsess with collecting clones and I cannot collect point? :biggrin:

Collect points and exchange points different leh. :p
Mai zap me hor! I am going to retire this nick after i have collected 500 points.:cool:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Collect points and exchange points different leh. :p
Mai zap me hor! I am going to retire this nick after i have collected 500 points.:cool:

Knn, I knew it. You are the mastermind. Haha. Don't disturb me lah. Let me have a peaceful Sunday. Thank you.