• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The points store has run out of stock. My apologies for the inconvenience.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your latest avatar doesn't look like a scalper either:cool: Probably after joetys went for broke

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon my ignorance, so please don't flame. What is the purpose of these points? How do I get them?

Power to put some beast here to sleep. n point to defend being put to sleep.if not can convert to ntuc link points by 50% lesser on current point.
Can purchase at donation here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam really know how to market his own " product " . Somemore got limited stock :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam , why don't u start a system that members can sell points :wink: one point $10 :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
19.90 buy 1k still can play lah. 199.90 buy 10k points I still can accept. $1000 go buy points, I rather go find chicken :biggrin:

Ok I give u discount $2.00 since you are in our membership list .. On bor ?By the way it's buying my account not points lah :wink:

Last edited: