• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old people doing what they do best - committing crimes

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harrow, sorry my the hair fall out. :( You want the wonton soup? Take seat now boss. I selling the kidney as well, my kidney, 4000 dorrars, you want? :eek:

shanghai-old-city15.jpg

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
LimPei say I am Chinese dragon, I eat lice, I speak Mandarin, I use Chinese medicine only. Damn you Ang Moh Dogs who speak English and eat Keng Tang. Damn you doctors make me take Ang Moh medicine!! Ruff ruff ruff wooooooooffff!

Pick up that sack of potatoes boss? Ok boss.

Char%2BKway.jpg

Last edited:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb fuk there is only one alphabet.. Also, it should be I have finally figured out the alphabet today. Use e present perfect not the simple past in this case racca!!

Congratulations! You win the annual booby prize award from the Spastic Children Association.

7e088-Retard_Girl_I_can_count_to_potato30.jpg