• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old people doing what they do best - committing crimes

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most drug traffickers are in their 40s and above as well. These old people create so much trouble. Look at this illiterate Chinese chauvinist coolie trash who can't even answer the Australian customs basic questions. Worst still, he can't even read his own country's name or the details on his passport! Very reflective of his generation.

Australian custom: What country are you from?
Old trash: Te one call the Sink ga...some thing, no no. *silence followed by vigorous head shaking* Me no Engalish.

[video=youtube;QTZS0razCSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZS0razCSE[/video]

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are targeting the older generation as those who lean more toward crime than those below their forties? Are you an idiot?

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are targeting the older generation as those who lean more toward crime than those below their forties? Are you an idiot?

I am not an idiot but you are obviously one. It is a FACT that old people are a menance to society and all decent human beings. Most rapists, murderers, traffickers, evil criminals are old people with nothing to lose. It is a FACT that old people have nothing to lose and have no regard for basic courtesy, respect or even the law. They are a generation of illiterate senseless rabies inflicted shallow sub-human waste.

These old people are like feral lookin' rabid wild dogs. Hair all fallin' out, panting as they run around in circles tryin' to lick their own balls and chasing after every passerby who looks at 'em funny.

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The TS must be an orphan. He must have hated his own parents like poison. ha...ha...

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what the thread starter do when he gets old one day....

I will become old only in 2-3 decades time. I am a young man still. But you don't have to worry about my generation, we are well brought up, educated, reasonable thinking people so we won't behave like the current generation of old idiots who commit crimes, have zero education, have zero brain, have zero logic, and have zero respect for other human beings.

Here look at this: http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/papers/people/cp-education.pdf

In 1990, which is the period the current 40+ yo people grew up in, 31% of these people have ZERO education. 85% HAVE NOT passed even 1 O levels. Only 15% of them have managed to pass 1 O level.

No wonder these people and all previous generations before them turn out to be such racist limp-wristed 45kg twinky herbal tea drinking wrinkly skinned Chauvinistic coolie trash.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The TS must be an orphan. He must have hated his own parents like poison. ha...ha...

I intend to send my parents to the cheapest old folks home once they turn 60 and the maintainance of parents act kicks in. I will then avoid visiting them unless necessary until they finally die of old age.

I suggest you do the same. It is to prevent the spread of their senselesses and lobotomised ways from spreading to younger generations.

When SARs was epidemic, it was necessary to separate the infected animals to prevent the disease from spreading. We must do the same for these old people, separate them from the young and useful, and store them in old folks home where they cannot spread their diseases.

Last edited:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
MaoZedong was 60 plus when he starved 40 million Chinese to death. Hitler was 40 plus when he started his mass murder and invasion of other countries, killing hundred of millions. Look at all the war criminals standing in the Hague, they are all at least in their 40s. The most serious war crims are normally in their 60s and above.

History has proven time and again that old people cannot be trusted with running a country or company.

Old people know they are old, they know they are useless, they know their lives are not worth anything, so they are bitter, they disrespect everything and they are even not afraid of committing crimes and screwing up everyone and even the whole world. After all, they know they are leaving this world soon, so they don't care if the world gets screwed after they are dead.

We should lock everyone who is above 45yo away in old folks home and throw away the keys. They are like rabid dogs, they bite everyone and anyone, their lives are worthless and they know it, they aren't afraid of bein' put to sleep.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MaoZedong was 60 plus when he starved 40 million Chinese to death. Hitler was 40 plus when he started his mass murder and invasion of other countries, killing hundred of millions. Look at all the war criminals standing in the Hague, they are all at least in their 40s. The most serious war crims are normally in their 60s and above.

History has proven time and again that old people cannot be trusted with running a country or company.

Old people know they are old, they know they are useless, they know their lives are not worth anything, so they are bitter, they disrespect everything and they are even not afraid of committing crimes and screwing up everyone and even the whole world. After all, they know they are leaving this world soon, so they don't care if the world gets screwed after they are dead.

We should lock everyone who is above 45yo away in old folks home and throw away the keys. They are like rabid dogs, they bite everyone and anyone, their lives are worthless and they know it, they aren't afraid of bein' put to sleep.

its not about age ...its about absolute power corrupts absolutely ...if given power to 12 years old ..the kid will turn the world into disneyland :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you agreed to that stupid young boy reasoning ? :wink:

Don't take notice of his rants. Only a demented low life scum will talk about his parents in that manner. It is obvious he was not brought up in a proper home environment. Maybe from an orphanage. Could also possibly be a bastard kid and has to be given away.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks Drifter...this scum we don't need to stir shit here:mad:

no problem bro , time for him to do his home work ...since his parents cant handle him ...we will help his parents .

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you imagine some clown will want to make a thread to flame and asking to be ban? Only an idiot will try it.