• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old people doing what they do best - committing crimes

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Buzzlight bugger is a Looney..! :(

Did he escaped from IMH to seek his crazy fun here..?

I think some old man fondled his genitals inside a lift when he was a schoolboy...maybe thats why he hates old people so much...:biggrin:

Stupid boy, doesn't realise that he too will become old one day..

Just another dim halfwit that thinks he wants to have some fun here. Just wait until he comes in and then zap. We don't need scums like these to bring their shit here.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think some old man fondled his genitals inside a lift when he was a schoolboy...maybe thats why he hates old people so much...:biggrin:

he hates old people so much because GD used to fuck him inside out , got to hide and licked his torn asshole

jw5

Loyal
he hates old people so much because GD used to fuck him inside out , got to hide and licked his torn asshole

What was the nickname he used last time?
Mehmeh or marcelo or something like that?
Insists on speaking english to hawkers and hates old people.
My advice to him is to get richer.
This way, he can have people dealing with others on his behalf.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

went by the name mehmeh55 then realized to his dismay that mehmeh got a ring to local language that he so hated so the fugger embraced new nick marcelos46 think it's so queer :oIo:

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's try to understand the old folks' circumstances that did not allow them to receive the education they deserved when they were young.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheers, I finally figured out the alphabets today!

MAR_1965.jpg

Dumb fuk there is only one alphabet.. Also, it should be I have finally figured out the alphabet today. Use e present perfect not the simple past in this case racca!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Insists on speaking english to hawkers and hates old people.
My advice to him is to get richer.
This way, he can have people dealing with others on his behalf.

bro..dont say getting rich , this type of ppl will never make it in real life ...they thought they are above the rest by wearing smart , speaking fake english accents ...but no money in their pocket..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, quite a fair portion of the elderly are uneducated and really cannot make it in many ways. If u look at those bunch of 'General Managers' in their 50s today, they are really doing fuck shit in office and getting paid.

jw5

Loyal
bro..dont say getting rich , this type of ppl will never make it in real life ...they thought they are above the rest by wearing smart , speaking fake english accents ...but no money in their pocket..

Bro, I probably should have added this :rolleyes:
Otherwise he might think I'm praising his potential. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I intend to send my parents to the cheapest old folks home once they turn 60 and the maintainance of parents act kicks in. I will then avoid visiting them unless necessary until they finally die of old age.

I suggest you do the same. It is to prevent the spread of their senselesses and lobotomised ways from spreading to younger generations.

When SARs was epidemic, it was necessary to separate the infected animals to prevent the disease from spreading. We must do the same for these old people, separate them from the young and useful, and store them in old folks home where they cannot spread their diseases.

hi there

1. you write like someone who was once here.
2. anyway, i hope that both of your "hopeless" parents read this article.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, quite a fair portion of the elderly are uneducated and really cannot make it in many ways. If u look at those bunch of 'General Managers' in their 50s today, they are really doing fuck shit in office and getting paid.

How many percent of those in their late thirties and above are skilled workers? Probably 10% at most. Even those who are skilled, struggle so badly with writing and speaking. It is disgusting how incompetent and stupid and useless these generations are.

Look at these limp wristed chinky man-child and tell me with a straight face that they can pronounce their own address. Look at them, they have the words 'Commie' and 'Useless dunce' written all over their faces. :rolleyes:

5800126765_02f6ceee91_o.jpg

Last edited:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must learn from young people and learn to speak and write; go to school, get skilled jobs, invest wisely and have money in bank. Must emulate young superior generations and people. Must learn from young people to stop drinking burned paper and to stop believing in nonsense such as Feng Shui or magic stones. You can do it!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must learn from young people and learn to speak and write; go to school, get skilled jobs, invest wisely and have money in bank. Must emulate young superior generations and people. Must learn from young people to stop drinking burned paper and to stop believing in nonsense such as Feng Shui or magic stones. You can do it!

Come on la, u are mixing around with the wrong group of old people. If u converse with educated middle aged people holding executive positions in banking for instance, you will realize how tiny you are compared to them.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la, u are mixing around with the wrong group of old people. If u converse with educated middle aged people holding executive positions in banking for instance, you will realize how tiny you are compared to them.

You must be kiddin' me. This is a generation where only 15% managed to pass 1 O levels and only 3% received a degree, how many of them can be 'educated' or even speak and write properly? It is because they are so incompetent, banks have to pay expatriate salaries just to get the Brits or Yanks to fly in to do their job for them. They can't even send out an email to an overseas client without being laughed at. Their entire life is spent drinking herbal tea, trying to fly on trees and trying to make Singapore the Southernmost province of China.

These guys are the most educated, creme la de creme of their generation and I need a translator just to understand what they are saying. And they are/were thinking of running for presidency as well. Jeesus.

[video=youtube;gbdemHTvubk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbdemHTvubk&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;26GKHmbZCzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26GKHmbZCzQ&feature=related[/video]

Last edited: