• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old people doing what they do best - committing crimes

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
the gracious young generation
AhBengSanDuoHua.jpg

beng.jpg

images

57520d0a07c0a86d40720ef6f936d600cc2e3249_full.jpg

images

Ah-Lian-Miss-Singapore-World-2009-Ris-Low.jpg

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at these kids, they obviously followed in the footsteps of the old generations, those above 40-45. The Hokkien culture, committing crimes, gangster look, dropping out of school, dyed hair like an 'ah beng'. Even the word 'ah beng' is Hokkien, which is spoken by the coffin dodgers, not by my generation.

Jeesus, they better get those nursing homes in Batam built ASAP, the society has decayed beyond repair because of all these old people and their influences on naive teenagers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't even understand what these boys are ranting about but I am VERY VERY SURE you can. Because these kids are the stupid ones who followed in the footsteps of your generation of people: drop out of school, don't do their homework (always rmb to do your hw aight?), speak Hokkien, work in useless jobs like cooks etc, can't speak or read or write, drink burned paper everyday to gain special powers, comitting crimes, always up to some shit you people.

That is why I say we must ship those above 40-45 who are not working with low income to nursing homes in Batam or Bintan. Like SARS, we might isolate those infected so they can't spread their diseases. There must be a clean cut. If you allow them to stay around, they will just influence the kids and EVERYONE, and ruin their minds and future, like what they have done to these poor kids here.

These kids are the exact replica of old people from your generation. Very sad. Only exception is they are younger....much younger...

whahahaha..so now you start to sing different tune of your own generation ? nice try ...but not good enough :wink:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why old women pick cardboards? Because they are already hunchback so it requires less effort to pick stuff from the ground. Or maybe because they are good for nothing else. :confused:

Can't believe this one is still walking!

Cardboard.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
untitledkjhgrhjk.jpg

im still a student ...no money . you dont give me money ...i whack you ...

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I intend to send my parents to the cheapest old folks home once they turn 60 and the maintainance of parents act kicks in. I will then avoid visiting them unless necessary until they finally die of old age.

I suggest you do the same. It is to prevent the spread of their senselesses and lobotomised ways from spreading to younger generations.

When SARs was epidemic, it was necessary to separate the infected animals to prevent the disease from spreading. We must do the same for these old people, separate them from the young and useful, and store them in old folks home where they cannot spread their diseases.

So you blamed your parents for bringing you to this world?

[video=youtube;qX9YX3XZ8S0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9YX3XZ8S0[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you blamed your parents for bringing you to this world?

[video=youtube;qX9YX3XZ8S0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9YX3XZ8S0[/video]

he already forgot ..without his father sperm ...he wont be here ranting ....:wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
he still a young boy with low sperm count ...how to have s kid ? lol .

Oh! I thought he was so proud that his daughter could figure out some alphabets today that he wanted to tell all forummers here

Seem like the whole family celebrating

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Buzzlight bugger is a Looney..! :(

Did he escaped from IMH to seek his crazy fun here..?

I think some old man fondled his genitals inside a lift when he was a schoolboy...maybe thats why he hates old people so much...:biggrin:

Stupid boy, doesn't realise that he too will become old one day..

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh.. just noticed this asshole clone buzzlightyear. Most of them usually has some business at the emigration folder. :biggrin:

Let forummers have fun with you first because if the OA were to intervene, people here will complain of boredom. :biggrin:

Last edited: