• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I scare to post - how about you ?

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is the biggest Robert here that paid for so many INFP accounts? :biggrin:

What a moron:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: No life idiot :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I mean if you pay for 1 infp account probably you are showing your appreciation to leongsam.

If you go pay for 10-20 infp accounts it just goes to show the he is the biggest GONG cheebye among the gong cheebyes:smile:

Hahahaha (InfP) got u pwned. As mentioned many times before, i like to decorate them and i have too much money to spare. It's definitely cheaper than gong kias paying a million dollars for a HDB pigeon hole. Hahahaha

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

Last edited:

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha (InfP) got u pwned. As mentioned many times before, i like to decorate them and i have too much money to spare. It's definitely cheaper than gong kias paying a million dollars for a HDB pigeon hole. Hahahaha

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

Only gong cheebyes like you buy hdb and buy infP

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now tell me who dares to post here with so many demons.

this is a harmless thread and the TS kena zapped like hell.....

with all these high power demons and cyberbullies, this forum will be a cemetery soon...only controlled and dominated by the same gang of mindless rabid dogs who preyed on the weaker forummers....what a shame.....haha!!!

nevermind lah....enjoy your zapping privilege, KARMA will swing back at you sooner than you expected ....m e o w..............

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...early sunday morning, one TS ( kopiuncle ) wished everyone Good Morning Sunday !!!!

Immediately a very quick exchanges with a MAD MAN named Tonyshit and Kopi was banned after a series of non-stop Infractions from the mad man. must be hangover from too much drugs!!! Kopi was completely shut off after kena infected. BANNED!

Kopi's loyal pet came to his rescue.But no use. Kena infracted and banned too!!!

But fortunately, BOSS was around and the Infections were immediately cured with the appropriate antibiotics.

Now, tell me: Who dares to start a new thread ? So many of this type of tonyshits around - cyberbullies never learn. CRIME DOES NOT PAY...now that tonyshit is in hell...but he will resurface very soon with a vengence....or his clones and multi handles will take over the onslaught and the massacre.....so byeeeeee.....m e o w ..........

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

Hi Mr Lip Service, aka feeble. You only zap me a few points, is that the best that you can do? Zap some more leh. Best make me negative.

Another thing, quit sucking joetys' dick.

Let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog? Not you right

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the biggest Robert here that paid for so many INFP accounts? :biggrin:

What a moron:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: No life idiot :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I mean if you pay for 1 infp account probably you are showing your appreciation to leongsam.

If you go pay for 10-20 infp accounts it just goes to show the he is the biggest GONG cheebye among the gong cheebyes:smile:

OA is the biggest Gong cheebye of all gong cheebyes