• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I scare to post - how about you ?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scarecrow-m.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not post mah, ugly peekture to irritate and annoy only lah..................................

you see what i mean...preparing the feast once again. stirring and slowly adding the ingredients for a big feast with the same crew...wrong perception is very dangerous...i told you so....i told you so...wrong perception is detrimental to the spirit of this ...let us learn to forgive and forget....

blur sotong and kopiuncle shook hands...and i am so glad for both of them.i wish more will have the courage and the humility to do so...this is only cyber, why take things so seriously...tioboh?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you have to do is just report news, like fellow samster Extremist, I think he's doing fine......

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I love Singapore
Singapore is my home
I have no where to go
No where to stay
But right here
In this little hole
That's where I am...

5-scarecrow.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not post mah, ugly peekture to irritate and annoy only lah..................................

Now he super paranoid, any remarks will turn into threats for him. Let's leave him alone before he starts to cry victim and scores some sympathy points again. :smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now he super paranoid, any remarks will turn into threats for him. Let's leave him alone before he starts to cry victim and scores some sympathy points again. :smile:

Thank IHP. I know you can be very kind if you want to.But please spare me this time. Too traumatic for too long.I am scared to death.Even got nightmares with those Red Bold Flashing Lights. Please spare me. Kapun kap.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scarecrow-m.jpg

LOS ANGELES: At least four people were wounded overnight Thursday in a shooting on the campus of the University of Southern California, according to police.

An officer with the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed there had been a shooting on campus and said four people had been taken to hospital, but could not immediately provide further details.

The LA Times reported that "several" people were shot at a Halloween party on campus and said police were searching for the gunman.

The private university in Los Angeles has more than 38,000 students and boasts the largest number of international students of any US university.

Earlier in April this year, two University of Southern California students were shot and killed near campus in an apparent attempted robbery.

- AFP/jc

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kopiuncle fucktard is losing it....most create clones to have different personas....this loser is so lousy or just plain lazy all his clones have only oneand the same 'personality'....harping on the same old shit....he is machiam those amateurish ventriloquist or puppeteer which even kids find boring and gets booed of stage.

Please come back when you have some fresh material

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after i zap u, no more fear.

you see what i mean...kena 5 injections immediately. how can you encourage people to speak up. what is the reason for zapping me? i just put up a simple innocent thread...and then kena zapped.

So I appeal to all the powerful brothers please don't anyhow zap can? So that we let the poor, the weak and the needy rise from the ground and speak their mind. Thank you...

don't you think the day has been rather gloomy, dull and boring? the damp whether gives me a headache:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kopiuncle fucktard is losing it....most create clones to have different personas....this loser is so lousy or just plain lazy all his clones have only oneand the same 'personality'....harping on the same old shit....he is machiam those amateurish ventriloquist or puppeteer which even kids find boring and gets booed of stage.

Please come back when you have some fresh material

you mean a different personality like this ? thank you brother narong...you are most kind...kapun kap..

scarecrow.JPG

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after i zap u, no more fear.

now i am more fearful...please don't zap me again...i also don't want to return to the cell..pls....:(

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank IHP. I know you can be very kind if you want to.But please spare me this time. Too traumatic for too long.I am scared to death.Even got nightmares with those Red Bold Flashing Lights. Please spare me. Kapun kap.

wahahahahahaha you're so funny I almost upz you but fell off my chair laughing, you're so cute. Should be kob-kun-krab la silly boy or kob-kun-kaa la silly girl

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so scared!

Just be more witty next time.
Of course I must admit that they are very sharp.
Able to spot the bluff that Me and KopiUncle were acting to spoil
the thread.
Kena caught so Me and Kopiuncle also lanlan.
Anyway Me and Kopiuncle already destroy the thread so our objective are met.
Cheers...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahahahahahaha you're so funny I almost upz you but fell off my chair laughing, you're so cute. Should be kob-kun-krab la silly boy or kob-kun-kaa la silly girl

thank you sir...thank you. kob -kun - krab....sorry for my very poor thai...sorry sir. i am happy to make you laugh and be happy. laughter is good for our health...thank you. kob-kun-krab :smile: