• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I scare to post - how about you ?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you beat this poetic and sweet zapper or rapper...kena zapped lagi got so nice words....good zap:smile:...for what i don't know:confused:

Good day sunshine.. good day sunshine.. good day sunshine.. we take a walk, the sun is shining down.. burns my feet, as they touched the ground..

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry about that...my tolerance level is still ok.. :biggrin:

That's the spirit, mate. Pick someone your own level. Infract those who can infract you back. This is not a political thread, so
I hope those with political affiliations and an axe to grind, please put this thread on ignore. Better still, put all those you deem as trolls on ignore.

This forum is for everyone no doubt, but when parties cannot agree to co-exist, it's better to part ways before mutual aggression kicks in unnecessarily.

A battle can be won without the need to shed blood. :biggrin:

Ohmmmmm......

jw5

Loyal
among the serfs was a sycophant who sought his day of fame
a balls carrier extraordinare who had no sense of shame
he told kapitan repeatedly that he was simply not to blame
till finally he was bestowed as crew and kopiuncle his nickname :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the spirit, mate. Pick someone your own level. Infract those who can infract you back. This is not a political thread, so I hope those with political affiliations and an axe to grind, please put this thread on ignore. Better still, put all those you deem as trolls on ignore.

This forum is for everyone no doubt, but when parties cannot agree to co-exist, it's better to part ways before mutual aggression kicks in unnecessarily.

A battle can be won without the need to shed blood. :biggrin:

Ohmmmmm......

Thank you Reverend. Thank you. Greatly appreciate your kindness and compassion.:smile:

jw5

Loyal
the supreme balls carrier was sycophantic to the core
all he wanted was his nickname to be in crew folklore
kopiuncle sounded crude and that really made him sore
so he decided to get another nick called ilovesingapore :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
among the serfs was a sycophant who sought his day of fame
a balls carrier extraordinare who had no sense of shame
he told kapitan repeatedly that he was simply not to blame
till finally he was bestowed as crew and kopiuncle his nickname :biggrin:

Thank you for honouring me my your great presence.You brighten this thread...This is for you.I hope you like it:smile:

here comes the trolling king
a great poet nobody can deny
coming into this forum ring
plunging forummers from behind.....

an intellectual he claims to be
perceptions zero from head to toe
arrogance overwhelmed him
hurt more by his own bruised ego.....

< Don't you have a better poem? I've read this same thing umpteem times.Get a bit jaded and tiresome. Your brain still works? Your perception now better? Are you sick or what? Take care.Please go see a doctor. Thank you for contributing.I feel honoured.)

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the supreme balls carrier was sycophantic to the core
all he wanted was his nickname to be in crew folklore
kopiuncle sounded crude and that really made him sore
so he decided to get another nick called ilovesingapore :biggrin:

very good jw5, very very poetically good...well done!!!

your perception remains flawed
your intellect took a tumble to the floor
you are still the best
if only you can allow the battle rest .....:smile:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
suck cock is the surest way of not getting zapped?

wow...this place feels like the PAP,

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every new nick started this kind of thread sure have their points increased, why ahh?

Because most peopLe are amused by the so-caLLed ' mundane threads'; hence aLL the upzs.. Lest some retarted and unimaginative peopLes who rather choose to think otherwise.LOL..:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:(a simple thread became politicised and now thrown into the dustbin...so sad.:smile:

thanks to jw5, hsienloong and toolanliao.....:(:(.....:(...now i more scared to post anything....good-night...m e o w....:smile: nighteeeee

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kena zapped again

simply zapped the forummer....nothing to do with the thread at all....just zap but zapping sake....:(

....but left no name....nevermind lah....tired of this zapping people....i go sleep liao....m e o w ....nigheeeee