• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I scare to post - how about you ?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why so scared!

Just be more witty next time.
Of course I must admit that they are very sharp.
Able to spot the bluff that Me and KopiUncle were acting to spoil
the thread.
Kena caught so Me and Kopiuncle also lanlan.
Anyway Me and Kopiuncle already destroy the thread so our objective are met.
Cheers...

so you are the one who deceived cunnilabu fella who zapped kopiuncle for ruining the thread. so you are the culprit. old kopiuncle did not sleep the whole night why this cunnilaubu fella came and zapped him. so YOU SUCCEEDED....you so clever and so devious..please do not do it again...kopiuncle is innocent. now he is too scared even to surface...must be crying an ocean after that cunnilaubu's toxic injection...so you are the one! please leave kopiuncle alone....please i beg you.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scarecrow-batman-begins-12071903-600-301.jpg

now you see a troll is in my midst trying to kill me through his conspiracy and destructive theory...pls do not associate him with me. i am innocent.so pls do not zap me..pls. i am here to let newcomers know that it is safe to post. most if not all brothers here are okay one. so no worry ok. pls post. nothing will happen....pls don't kill me ok. terimah kasih:smile:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you are the one who deceived cunnilabu fella who zapped kopiuncle for ruining the thread. so you are the culprit. old kopiuncle did not sleep the whole night why this cunnilaubu fella came and zapped him. so YOU SUCCEEDED....you so clever and so devious..please do not do it again...kopiuncle is innocent. now he is too scared even to surface...must be crying an ocean after that cunnilaubu's toxic injection...so you are the one! please leave kopiuncle alone....please i beg you.

Kopiuncle and Me are actually PAP IBs.
How we become PAP IB, well to cut the story short.
Both of us were retrenched and jobless.
I had no money to buy lunch so I waited at the hawker to spot for lucky meal (other people leftovers)
One day I spotted a full plate of lucky meal and quickly dashed forward to grab the meal
little did I know, kopiuncle was also trying to grab it, we struggled, we snatched, we were very hungry,
but the plate of rice landed on the floor instead. haiz...
Both of us were stumped, sat on the floor and stared at each other...
Then a kind old auntie advised us to seek the Opposition for help and gave us direction where to find the nearest help.
Both of us became friend and knocked on the door of the Opposition hoping to get some help but we were told
to see our MPs.. haiz.. stomach hungry and being kicked around like a football.
I can vividly recall seeing tears in kopiuncle eyes and hearing his stomach growling for food.
We managed to see our MPs, to my surprise, we were greeted with open arms instead.
They bought food for us and offered us help.
That was the begining of our route to becoming PAP IBs
The pay is not bad. S$2500 per month plus overtime allowance, both of us make about 3K per month
just for manipulating forum like Sammyboy. It is fun and it pays.
Kopiuncle did not have a place to crash so he often slept over at my place.
So our friendship blossom and before we know it, I was already screwing his ass every single nite.
He enjoys the screwing and would often perform BJ on me if he had constipation.

Well there you have it. An honest confession. Ask kopiuncle if you have any doubt.

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ilovesingapore, no need to be scared, sayang. :biggrin:

Nothing to be scared about, but you're right, newbies (like you and me) may find it scary, but really, no need to.

READ THESE 13 FORUM SURVIVAL POINTERS from EagleRanger (also meant for all newbies):

1. In this forum, even if one is zapped till moderation, still can post. Moderation is nothing worse off actually. Better they wait for your post than you wait for them. No problem. In fact, if you're in moderation, you should keep posting to frustrate whoever is trying to snuff you out of participation here.

2. Get banned also temporary, usually 1 day and then they can't ban you anymore until your infractions expire, then wait for
10 days before enter the fray again to play this game. Infraction, as you noticed, also can be reversed. So, what's the problem?

3. Therefore, if you don't like any Post, just report. Report feature is just below on the left hand side.

4. You should use multiple clones. Clones are allowed in this forum. No need to be shy. Tell the whole world you're a clone. Not only the forum asshole Darth Vader is entitled to have multiple clones. Everyone also can create clones. In fact, this forum is FULL of clones. FACT.

5. Don't allow them to brand you as PAP IB or troll as an excuse to snuff you from participation. They're themselves trolls by using their own clones to up their own points and zap indiscriminately behind your back and not leaving their nicks behind also.

6. So no need to pretend you're a saint. This is cyberspace and all persona are figment of imagination only. Even Leongsam is make-believe. Only idiots take a cyber persona seriously. Just have fun here. Be care-free. Be YOU.

7. If you're tired of your nick, just make it dormant or disable it and create a new one. Don't be sentimental about your own nick. It's just a nick. If it gets moderated for too long, just leave it and create another one. Create as many as you like. It's allowed in this forum. It's not illegal. Tell everyone you've multiple nicks here. No need to be held ransom by reverse psychology of "You're a clone. Admit it". So what, anyone is potentially a clone. FACT.

8. Use your nicks to zap those you believe are zapping you and up those you believe deserve the points. Use the points to form alliances and defense against trolls and bullies like Darth Vader.

9. Remember this. Though Darth Vader claims to be the forum asshole, there're other assholes worse than him who're trolling here.
You know who they're. Just no need to tell them up-front. Just report their posts and infract them if you've the power. If not, just zap them.

10. When you zap, no need to leave your nick. All this hogwash about hypocrisy and cowardice of not leaving names behind is just a load of bull-shit. In the first place, a zap is a zap, leaving calling card behind is slapping your own face.

11. If all else fails, create more fresh nicks and start all over again. The present reputation system already makes you a WINNER, for no bully and troll can zap or infract you until you're snuffed out totally and permanently.

12. If you find this forum most welcoming and wish to reciprocate, please DONATE. It's only $19.95 and price may go up.

13. So fire away. Have some fun. Be bold. No need to be scared. You already won.

Take care, have an enjoyable stay and best regards! :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you EagleRanger. your post is most encouraging....i will try to post as much as i can. my fear is not unfounded....look at the troll here killing every thread....i think he smells like that kopiauntie coming alive!!!...again trying to kill kopiuncle once more...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not post mah, ugly peekture to irritate and annoy only lah..................................

here comes the trolling king
a great poet nobody can deny
coming into this forum ring
plunging forummers from behind.....

an intellectual he claims to be
perceptions zero from head to toe
arrogance overwhelmed him
hurt more by his own bruised ego.....

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scarecrow-batman-begins-12071903-600-301.jpg

now you see a troll is in my midst trying to kill me through his conspiracy and destructive theory...pls do not associate him with me. i am innocent.so pls do not zap me..pls. i am here to let newcomers know that it is safe to post. most if not all brothers here are okay one. so no worry ok. pls post. nothing will happen....pls don't kill me ok. terimah kasih:smile:

can you up my poInts? thank you. :smile:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
here comes the trolling king
a great poet nobody can deny
coming into this forum ring
plunging forummers from behind.....

an intellectual he claims to be
perceptions zero from head to toe
arrogance overwhelmed him
hurt more by his own bruised ego.....

You are so very Kopi. LOL
Guess its hard to change style.
You always like the doggie doggie style.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle and Me are actually PAP IBs.

you see what i mean? you got this type of sabo king coming to the thread and preaching hate,treason and conflict. this type should be zapped to oblivion....this place is really infested with this type of useless pest....should be exterminated. but allowed to run amok maligning forummers for no realm of reason....

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you see what i mean? you got this type of sabo king coming to the thread and preaching hate,treason and conflict. this type should be zapped to oblivion....this place is really infested with this type of useless pest....should be exterminated. but allowed to run amok maligning forummers for no realm of reason....

don't be angry bro IluvsIngapore. you prefer left nIpple or rIght nIpple to be teased? :cool:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
old kopiuncle did not sleep the whole night why this cunnilaubu fella came and zapped him.

how do you know? you spent the night with him? are you his gay buddy? fuck you kopiuncle, play victim again.

kopiuncle is innocent. now he is too scared even to surface...

fuck you again. he is not too scared to surface but he is now logged in as ilovesingapore. later when you log out, he will surface.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how do you know? you spent the night with him? are you his gay buddy? fuck you kopiuncle, play victim again.

fuck you again. he is not too scared to surface but he is now logged in as ilovesingapore. later when you log out, he will surface.

I have reported this post.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is there a need for you to be so vulgar? Can't you behave with more civility. I understand you are angry. But there is no need to throw tantrums.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...fuck you again. he is not too scared to surface but he is now logged in as ilovesingapore. later when you log out, he will surface.

What's wrong with you may I ask ? This is my thread and you come here to spew vulgarities. You toolan with Kopiuncle, you go and fight him. Why fight me? You belong to the asylum or to the zoo ? Now stop messing my thread.I am already under severe fear....:eek:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle you are a great troll.

I admire your doggedness but you are also very lor sor leh. People will just skip your postings. Next time cut to the chase can?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle you are a great troll.

I admire your doggedness but you are also very lor sor leh. People will just skip your postings. Next time cut to the chase can?

His lor sorness irritate even the neutral forummer...