• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NO FARKING BRAINS. WC2010 Screening at CCs A FAILURE LAst Night

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just finished my lunch at my fav Bak Kut teh place and heard this.

Last night screening at CCs was a flop. OF COURSE AND I WILL TELL U WHY.

Heard alot of FT and FT free loaders showed up for free tid bits kachang puteh and tea. But no BIG crowds.

Here's why they are wasting money. NO BRAINS.

1. 1st game was shown on channel 5. Why waste money and duplicate?

2. S'poreans telling SCUMs "I NOT GIAN PNG".

FUCKING MESS STARTED BY THE GREEDY SCUMS. NOW TRYING TO UNDO? FOR WHOSE BENEFIT?

TRYING TO SHOW COMPASSION?
LUNG CHEOW LAH
:oIo:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
go CC to watch TV.. back to the 60s!

Singapore's standard of living has fallen for the men-in-the-street because of the escalating high cost of living!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore's standard of living has fallen for the men-in-the-street because of the escalating high cost of living!

Your money, Your SINgapore...where do PA gets their funding from? from the MIW's pockets?? no! YOUR MONEY!.

The FT's are so delighted that YOUR SINGAPORE, provided them with free matches...now they want to apply for PR.:rolleyes:

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
This PAP govt has sold its citizen out.
Do they deserve to be elected again?
Just vote wisely. This is your ONLY chance every 5 years to make your unhappiness lnown t the PAP. 2 or 3 Ministers need to be kicked out by your vote or they will never misten to the people. Go tell your friends, family, colleagues et al to vote wisely.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
screening at darling harbour was awesome....2 massive big wide screen and a several smaller screen to ensure everyone from all directions can view the beautiful game.....not to mention lots of hot hot chics as well...

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
screening at darling harbour was awesome....2 massive big wide screen and a several smaller screen to ensure everyone from all directions can view the beautiful game.....not to mention lots of hot hot chics as well...
Darling Harbour? Sydney?

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

s-SMUSH-SOCCER-large300.jpg

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1st place if Starhub and Singtel actually take reference from the amount of TV licence that singapore is collecting, (each and every household pays TV licence and breakdown, with a 21million bid for TV rights to World Cup, Each household with a TV will probably pay between $12-$20 just to watch the world cup alone.)

For paytv to breakeven or even make a profit, they would have to increase to 3 times at least because not everyone with TV will subscribe. This is a lose lose situation.

Subscribers pays so much more than the past. If not enough subscribers, singtel and starhub will make a loss and shareholders will bear the brunt. And no companies will make a loss this way, so they have to find other avenues to get back this amount of money, whether its paytv, mobile or broadband avenues. In turn the ripple effect starts to spill over to other services and subscribers.

They should have done their maths before going for the bid.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If don't screen at CC, where do you think all our guests will have to go? The PAPpy dogs have to be the good host after bringing them in. However, they will have to share your space, and you enjoy their smells of coconut oil, cigarette smoke, unwashed sweaty clothes, stale clothing odour, irritating habits, toe-smelling, loud talks, littering, spitting, scratching, nose digging, ear digging, dandruffs flaking, smelly feet....

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I let my staff go to nearby CC to watch 2.30 match after closing business.

I joined them a bit later. The France-Uruguay match was boring as hell but my life was getting more exciting

I met a PRC there, she is a researcher at university and has got citizenship after about 1 year here.

I asked her why she is up so late, she said won't have to wrok next day and she was joining integration group, so always in touch in cc activities

I was very excited at this talent, we forgot about the football and we talked and talked

Later we went back to my place and made love the whole night, her scent is like heaven. When we fell asleep she held me tight like a baby

Now I have a good problem - Sichuan babe or Shanghai babe, sigh....

D

Dodomeki

I let my staff go to nearby CC to watch 2.30 match after closing business. Rubbish truncated

So much rubbish from you but i only need to sum it up with this....

CHEE HONG

:biggrin:

Note : There are consequences you have to face if your reply is not pleasing to my ears. :biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

So much rubbish from you but i only need to sum it up with this....

CHEE HONG

:biggrin:

Note : There are consequences you have to face if your reply is not pleasing to my ears. :biggrin:

Hahah, westernised loser with one hundred handles

still living with parents and cannot make a decent living and contribute to economy

consequences? so? at the end of the day you are still a useless loser who depends on your middle aged parents

useless loser - you will grow old to be like the dumbfuck downgrader who cannot do anything with his life

hope for stock market crash, hopes everybody lives a loser life like him

D

Dodomeki

Hahah, westernised loser with one hundred handles

still living with parents and cannot make a decent living and contribute to economy

Oh really! How do you know about me? What i do for a living? Where i live? How the OA can be so free here contributing 24/7? What proof do you have? :biggrin:

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we have a fifa fan fest site here, Got mei mei dance on stage, got a lot of people watching on two big screen. Weather a bit cold now, so I just stayed at home watching the match on my plasma for free via SBS. Singapore got?

http://www.sydneyfifafanfest.com.au/
Singapore do not have despite being a 'first world country'.

Now you are making me want to migrate to Australia. :P
Sounds good there.

jw5

Loyal
This PAP govt has sold its citizen out.
Do they deserve to be elected again?
Just vote wisely. This is your ONLY chance every 5 years to make your unhappiness lnown t the PAP. 2 or 3 Ministers need to be kicked out by your vote or they will never misten to the people. Go tell your friends, family, colleagues et al to vote wisely.
Thanks for the reminder.