• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Winter Olympics: YOUNG CBK Kenna Fark For TALKING COCK. Pian Gi Na and Lau Naun AGAIN

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can they talk about sending participants to Winter Olympics when the POOR and NEEDY in S'pore don't get REAL help.

How many SUICIDES are there every week/month in Singapore?

Why are SINGAPOREANS COMMITTING SUICIDES?

CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO FIND OUT BUT CAN SHOUT WINTER OLYMPICS.

YOUR FATHER'S MONEY IS IT?:oIo:

Read the line in red. The fuckers name is obviously a FT/PR/ or FT turned citizen trying to bullshit saying very easy.

This is how the SCUMS spend our tax money?
To help FTs' new citizens do stupid things like WINTER OLYMPICS, while born and bred elderly Singaporeans are committing suicides

Feb 28, 2010

YOUR LETTERS
Pouring cold water on S'pore ice hockey team's bid for next Winter Olympics

I refer to last Sunday's report, 'On the brink of ice age', which suggested that Singapore's national ice hockey team (right) may have a realistic chance of participating in the 2014 Winter Olympics.
I feel compelled to pour cold water on the Olympic fantasy of the Singapore Ice Hockey Association (Siha) and restore a sense of realism.
Siha president James Kodrowski declared that Singapore just needs to participate in competitions to chalk up enough points for the world rankings.
How could Olympic qualification be so easily achieved
?
I applaud Singapore's quest for participation in the 2014 Winter Olympics. My favourite winter sport is ice hockey. However, I hope the Singapore Sports Council will exercise much caution when it assesses the national team's Olympic chances and ponders if Siha deserves public funds for what I believe to be a hopeless (at least for the next generation or two) Olympic quest.
Siha's chief said that the next step after Singapore's debut in next year's Asian Winter Games is the World Championships, and then the Olympics.
'In order to get there though, all Singapore needs is more access to skating facilities,' said Siha's Kodrowski.
If it were that simple, could he explain why the world's 20th-ranked and Asia's top team, Kazakhstan, was thrashed 1-7 by the lowest-ranked team in the current Vancouver Olympics, Germany, in an Olympic qualifier last year?
Does our national team have a secret weapon that will help Singapore become much better than Kazakhstan, a country with a much stronger ice hockey culture, and better than Germany, which has more than 78,000 officially registered players with access to 175 ice rinks?
On what basis is Siha claiming that Singapore will soon become at least the 12th-best team in the world (Germany's current ranking) and hence qualify for the Olympics?
Our national sports officials should not make outlandish claims. Why claim you can skate with the best when you have barely learnt how to walk?
Michael Ang
Vancouver, Canada

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Winter Olympics: YOUNG CBK Kenna Fark For TALKING COCK. Pian Gi Na and Lau Naun A

This is how Singapore media works?

Just get a SCUM to mention an idea and the PROSTITUTE media takes over and spins the idea; the bigger the better.

ALLO PROSTITUTES! Singaporeans not stupid anymore ok.

If I ever meet someone in a social event and he/she calls him/her self a JOURNALIST, I will spit in their faces.PHOOEEY!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Winter Olympics: YOUNG CBK Kenna Fark For TALKING COCK. Pian Gi Na and Lau Naun A

Else how James Kodrowski justify his FT salary every month..??

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck this FT for telling lies. They the FTs all tell lies and cheat. Remember the SPA incident where the FT woman owner run road.

Anyone got this Jame' sFTs face from facebook and paste it here. Also good to know what fucking industry he is from. Would not surprise me from finance.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. daft sheep want to be number one in everything.
2. come on! wake up and smell the coffee.
3. cannot even hit gold in the summer games, how to for the winter?
4. when pigs fly man!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think we should talk about getting our soccer team into the WC 1st then talked about winter olympics.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dedicated to the 154th PROSTITUTES.

<script src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.js?mediaId:125448;width:480;height:392;" type="text/javascript"></script>​
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">