• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VERY SIO BREAKING NEWS: Why Jack Called George After SCANDAL Broke.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the best. I almost choke on my bak kut teh when I heard this from a adjoining table.

Jack was approached by the SCUMS to stand for Erections as a candidate of the SCUMS. This was told to him in no mean terms. Simply cannot refuse or turn down or else.

Some more, he was to stand in George's GRC which almost lost in the last Erections.

Jack cannot say no but internally he dont want to enter politics. So he made himself "NON-DESIRABLE" to the SCUMS.
That is why he called George after the scandal broke.

Si beh ho story this one.

But got SILVER LINING hor.

SO ALL THOSE ASKED TO JOIN SCUMS BUT DOUNCH WANT CAN ALSO USE THIS TACTIC.

Get yourself 'scandilised' and the SCUMS will drop you like a hot potatoe. Go and call chicken, go register yourself at Hotel 81, go to geyalng and call, make a nuisance of yourself in crowded areas where people recognize you.

Guarantee they drop you.

Wah if this story is true, jack si beh steady.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea lah. Jack Neo's big head is more calculating than his small one. Whatever he has done, he has screwed himself badly. I will constantly remind people of his "sins" whenever his name is brought up in future.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as compelling anyone to stand for election, or else... It's more likely that Jack Neo wanted to stand and have been working closely with George Yeo. He called George Yeo to pre-empt the surprise of learning it from reading the papers. Confess first when you know the truth is unstoppably on it's way to the open.