• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie questions

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: May be looking for condo OR landed near Tuas/2nd link

Hi, I went to their website at http://www.mahabuilders.com/mbproject.html and emailed them
Got this
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>

And then I went to Nusa Heights website at http://www.nusaheights.com.my/contact.html
NO contact number and EMAIL address..

Doesn't sound good or right at all...

The showroom is located just belong Gelang Patah and opposite Bioxell. Just proceed from Bukit Indah past Legoland past Mydin on way to Tuas checkpoint sliproad. Go past the sliproad towards the direction of Gelang Patah town and you will see it on the left hand side. Near a container park.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Seeking objective opinions

Haha, yes that's been my experience too. That said, the power of our SG media is pretty amazing. So many Singaporeans dont even dare to step foot in JB. I often get lines of "mad to visit JB", "JB property is a dead end" etc from tertiary educated friends, even those who have worked overseas in New York and Sydney.....

There is a big need to steer people to JB and also away from it. Conflicting agenda but necessary.

If everyone is consuming in JB, then SG Government will be in trouble. It is a love-hate relationship.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal

The showroom is located just belong Gelang Patah and opposite Bioxell. Just proceed from Bukit Indah past Legoland past Mydin on way to Tuas checkpoint sliproad. Go past the sliproad towards the direction of Gelang Patah town and you will see it on the left hand side. Near a container park.

hi freedom2005sg,

You can call the Nusa heights office @ +6016-7901673 / 07-2165008..Alternatively u can try calling Joyce @ +60127973907 but thursday is her offday so can only call her tmr..most of the sales person at showroom is pretty new so dont expect too much on the service...

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi freedom2005sg,

You can call the Nusa heights office @ +6016-7901673 / 07-2165008..Alternatively u can try calling Joyce @ +60127973907 but thursday is her offday so can only call her tmr..most of the sales person at showroom is pretty new so dont expect too much on the service...

Bro Nickyu

Any comments on the units there? It is a little ulu and industrial area, don't you think so? But I like the fact that CW-3 bus stop is outside it.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Seeking objective opinions

There is a big need to steer people to JB and also away from it. Conflicting agenda but necessary.

If everyone is consuming in JB, then SG Government will be in trouble. It is a love-hate relationship.

Recently I saw the news that our govt is asking for ideas on population growth. Maybe u can suggest to setup a special administrative area in JB and systematically move people over. haha.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funds Transfer said:
Bro Nickyu

Any comments on the units there? It is a little ulu and industrial area, don't you think so? But I like the fact that CW-3 bus stop is outside it.

Hi Bro Fund Transfer,

Its abit ulu now but should get better over time..in fact nusajaya gateway are planned to be launced soon so in my opinion the location is pretty strategic...i dont really recommend it for own stay but for investment should b okay..

There is Industrial area nearby so hopefully can bring in some tenant from there as well apart from educity..with the cw3 bus stop, it may potentially b rented to ppl who work in sg but stay in msia as well...

The units come with furniture so its almost ready for rent upon cfo :smile:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Fund Transfer,

Its abit ulu now but should get better over time..in fact nusajaya gateway are planned to be launced soon so in my opinion the location is pretty strategic...i dont really recommend it for own stay but for investment should b okay..

There is Industrial area nearby so hopefully can bring in some tenant from there as well apart from educity..with the cw3 bus stop, it may potentially b rented to ppl who work in sg but stay in msia as well...

Furniture as in bed, sofa, dining table, wardrobe, washing machine, aircon?
Sounds good

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any 1 stop service where people help to setup your condo, rent it out and send u the rental every month ?
I think it would be a booming business considering many condo are own by foreigners or malaysian from other parts of malaysia.
Imagine u open up a company to do this.
U can bargain with furniture and electronics shop to give u bulk prices.
Then u also work with agent with preferential rates to help finding tenants.
Good business?

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any 1 stop service where people help to setup your condo, rent it out and send u the rental every month ?
I think it would be a booming business considering many condo are own by foreigners or malaysian from other parts of malaysia.
Good business?

Haha thats a good suggestion!! Unfortunately, me, family (and relatives) only own a few units there so most likely ill be the one managing the rental monthly...or will get agent to rent it out for me...likewise for the furniture and electronic purchase...hopefully i can enjoy the process and learn something from it :smile:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Fund Transfer,

Totally agree with your points. Maybe some of the business owners across the factory park may be keen to have a house especially no hotels are around it.

kohorok

Re: Married couple looking to spend CNY arond Nusajaya/HH for 2 nights(Any house/Reso

anyone know how much is setia sky 88 cost?

curiouscat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good business?

Very good business it seems to me. The process is in need of much improvement. This is essentially what property managers do. The only part that take much thought is dealing with agents. I would most likely plan on having my own people to show people houses (eventually, if not at first). Then I would have some trusted outside agents I would let have the keys and show the houses.

Professional, full service, property management seems like a great business to me. Focus on doing it well and treating customers well (both the tenants that are renting and the owners you are managing the property for) and it could do quite well. Developing a group of good business to work with is very important (plumbers, painters, electricians…).

RUSTYZ

Forums or other portal

Hey bro and sis,

any good JB forum or portal that is useful to know the latest happening?

Please share, thank in advance

rustyz

etmusic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What needs to do to open a bank account in Malaysia.

Hello DreamorAction,

Any idea which bank or all banks offer free service to their privilege customers? Still thinking of ways to make my payment for the balance 99%.

Cheers

etmusic

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of free service for privilege customer you looking for? Nowadays in Singapore, when you talk about "free service to privilege customer" people start to think about sexual favor. :biggrin:

Hello DreamorAction,

Any idea which bank or all banks offer free service to their privilege customers? Still thinking of ways to make my payment for the balance 99%.

Cheers

etmusic

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Privileged banking? HSBC, Citibank, UOB

Hello DreamorAction,

Cheers

etmusic

Johnewbie

Dear All Bros and Sis here,

Knew this forum by google and was overwhelmed with information available here. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. And please apology if my question was answered somewhere.

Make it short. I totally knew nothing about JB and during my 10 years+ staying in SG, I visited JB only one times and it was last week :smile:. Suddenly I'm realizing that JB is not as bad as people said so I'm looking for a place to invest and/or stay there.

Very appreciate bros and sis here to suggest a reputable project for me. My criteria:
- G&G flat/house from reputable developers
- Budget from 500K RM - 700K RM
- Conveniently commute to Singapore
- Both condo and landed are ok. However, priority is landed

Thank you all for your helps and have a nice holiday ahead :smile:.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear All Bros and Sis here,

Knew this forum by google and was overwhelmed with information available here. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. And please apology if my question was answered somewhere.

Make it short. I totally knew nothing about JB and during my 10 years+ staying in SG, I visited JB only one times and it was last week :smile:. Suddenly I'm realizing that JB is not as bad as people said so I'm looking for a place to invest and/or stay there.

Very appreciate bros and sis here to suggest a reputable project for me. My criteria:
- G&G flat/house from reputable developers
- Budget from 500K RM - 700K RM
- Conveniently commute to Singapore
- Both condo and landed are ok. However, priority is landed

Thank you all for your helps and have a nice holiday ahead :smile:.

I suggest you look at "New Developments to share" thread...
& also the "bros/sis who have purchased properties in JB" thread.
But I have a feeling that 500-700k budget means that you can forget about NEW landed project at Nusajaya because they are now launching the higher end houses. Resale still got chance.