• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

My SA is also Irene. I was really impressed by her professionalism...she 'took leave' from her leave :*: to meet me in the office and drove me around the site...also helped me to email to a list of panel bankers...So impressed!! :cool:

Finally, I booked one unit at Jalan 8/8, will be signing the SPA this Sat. I believe it's the same Jalan as yours, right? It's an end lot unit...Luuurve the green and windy environment; and unit very much!!! The lake looks luuurvely as well...

Btw , please get the latest map when u go down tml , want to see which lots left and have more than 50% sold or not...
thanks

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better still, we go to Crystal sister house and eat her fruits ! Better not, skali she send her chicken to come and "tiong" us LOL!:biggrin:

We must look out for each other - renovations, security, precinct council meeting, conservancy charges, gabage collection contractors, maintaining of landscaping (if not done properly will have mosquito problems, at least reduce as best as we can), etc...

how come u know i gg to rear 1 or 2 chicks ah ? I wan to let my nephews to know chick has feathers , not those featherless type in e supermarket....
Opps , someone gg to complain me if i rear some chicks .....
hahaha

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow , congrats wor ....
Be prepare to sign super lots of documents which need to initial every page , each documents 4 sets !!!!
Dun tell me u bought the lot beside me ah ? coz i heard it will have afternoon sun wor....
Wanna pm me yr lot ? Dun worry , i wont harrass u , if next door , the most i ask u help me see see look n water my plants, hahaha, u buying for weekend stay or ?
So far based on e map , end/corner lot left 169408 & 169532

Hi Crystal Jie,
PM liao... the house will be for.... ummm... not weekend stay (?)...stay for good la...had enough of pigeon hole life style in Sg... hahaha...

No problem in signing the documents...as long as they are all legal and protecting my property...I noticed that the completion is almost 30 - 40% and I believe the handover of CF will be much earlier than Oct2013.

If my house is besides yours also good wat...as then we no need to put up a barrier at the 1st fl roof between the two units. Water your plants? No problem...as I love gardening... :smile:

Maybe upon completion of the property we can also use the same contractor for reno to ensure a good package...hahaha...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal Jie,
PM liao... the house will be for.... ummm... not weekend stay (?)...stay for good la...had enough of pigeon hole life style in Sg... hahaha...

No problem in signing the documents...as long as they are all legal and protecting my property...I noticed that the completion is almost 30 - 40% and I believe the handover of CF will be much earlier than Oct2013.

If my house is besides yours also good wat...as then we no need to put up a barrier at the 1st fl roof between the two units. Water your plants? No problem...as I love gardening... :smile:

Maybe upon completion of the property we can also use the same contractor for reno to ensure a good package...hahaha...

yes yes , we should find same contractor to have gd discount .
So i guess u r staying with family ah ?

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 of e units here not available liao la .
1 of them is laoniang house !!!!
Another one is my just found neighbour in the forum house !!!
So excited !!!

All those mentioned sapu-ed already... maybe some will be 'released' again if purchaser failed to get loan approved...but hard luck.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Lol... If I were an agent, I would be leaving my contact everywhere and talking about Horizon Hills like everyone else here is. I'm providing a balanced view in this thread. Most of the people here own places near Nusajaya. So my contribution is to let people know that there are good alternatives near the first link as well. I don't really care if you believe or not, but I'm an owner in Straits View. If you also own a place there, ill like to say hi as neighbors :smile:

Wondering did i really identify you as an agent? Can't recall but then again i must be getting old. My sincere apologies if you have been misidentified as one.

Liking a property and sharing your views versus marketing are 2 different things. Just like not everyone who talks about HH is an agent and from day one my popular refrain is to talk to the developer, HH or not. I definitely have bias towards HH but thats me and i have always made it clear, nothing to stop anyone to express their love/likes for a certain property.

As i said, nothing against agents, just those unscrupulous ones or those who come in just once and just posts about a property or worse contacts forummers and then get them into trouble or make multiple demands for comms. (Apologies, this one i am unfortunately privy to as i have been asked to help a number of times)

Agents are freemoving, they do not need to talk about just 1 property unless they are hired exclusively for it. If you are not, then no one would say anything
but if you are one, people will know eventually

Agents can also own property in the area they are marketing. The boss of a local agency has a Semi-D in The Gateway.

Last edited:

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys and Gals,

I found this property Adda Heights, the Purple Field looks really good. How is this area? How is the development?
Worth looking into. I am coming over to JB next week with my cousin, want to put a list of places to visit.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my observation, a lot Of units are unoccupied and not for own stay. If its for your own stay and if u want a vibrant community, this is not one, in my opinion

Hi Guys and Gals,

I found this property Adda Heights, the Purple Field looks really good. How is this area? How is the development?
Worth looking into. I am coming over to JB next week with my cousin, want to put a list of places to visit.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la, I said that for fun. Its like accountant vs auditor, police vs thief, IT vs hacker kind of contrary. I said in my next post that I was playing a fool mah :biggrin: I'm in marketing field. So very eng one .... U leh? Just back to work and u r also surfing what! What field is yours

Me serving expat boss la , when boss out of town i super free lor ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearby adda heights, there is bandar dato' onn, Kempas heights, setia indah and austins.

Hi Guys and Gals,

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Dreamor Action

For yr sake , i emailed to my sales , her reply is "If the customer book today or tomorrow must sign before 13/1/2012 and Paid the deposit 10% . I have asked my boss , no more extension for RM10k next year" ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds good. More freedom. They are not so harsh on people, generally. Any vacancy? Lol

Sorry hor , Denmark is reported a nice place to live n nice ppl .
But not my boss or Danish engineers in my coy lor , i think all the bad ones are in my office , hahaha
My boss is like a woman trapped in a man's body , behaved worse than woman n petty .
I served 2 lady boss before , i think he is worse than them ....
Anyway , i heck care , for e money n eng workload , i dun mind to tolerate ....
So i must faster save n buy more houses to be landlord lady , no need see his face, hahahahahah

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah, xie xie ni. Yah, that's the same understanding. Book by 31 dec and sign s&p within 2 weeks. Forfeit 500 if cancel within the 2 weeks. Tick tock tick tock and my heart is bok bok, bok bok bok bok, bok bok Kok bok bok bok, bok bok bokkkkkklkklkklkkk ... Follow the commas and u can feel how my heart is beating!

Dear Dreamor Action

For yr sake , i emailed to my sales , her reply is "If the customer book today or tomorrow must sign before 13/1/2012 and Paid the deposit 10% . I have asked my boss , no more extension for RM10k next year" ...

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
But not my boss or Danish engineers in my coy lor , i think all the bad ones are in my office , hahaha
My boss is like a woman trapped in a man's body , behaved worse than woman n petty .
So i must faster save n buy more houses to be landlord lady , no need see his face, hahahahahah

Woman trapped in a man's body...like a trans...?? hahaha...that's a good one. Let's hope he is not following this forum... :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman trapped in a man's body...like a trans...?? hahaha...that's a good one. Let's hope he is not following this forum... :smile:

hahaha , he cant be trans , he is darked skin ,183cm tall n have curly hair ....
of coz he not in this thread , he stay at Sentosa condo de ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman trapped in a man's body, I'm relating it to the security guard that was spotted in sutera mall and now in a hot spotlight in this forum lol ... U guys are too hilarious and I love u all lol lol u guys never stopped to make laugh :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.