• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bro DreamorAction,

I was told that one needs to sign the SPA first for the 10k rebate...not sure who told you will only need to pay booking of RM1k...You may need to call the SA to confirm.

I will be there to sign my SPA and pay the 10% this Sat...So kaisu and kan cheomg...hahaha...

Maybe can meet you there as well... :-)

Dear Diaspora,

You are entitled to the RM10k rebate when you make the booking with RM1k. In fact, the RM10k can be nett off from your first 10% payment. I just signed my SPA a few days ago. Also NI.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the 3rd link is really built at Punggol, it will be good for me as I am staying nearby. However, not sure if this will become reality so soon. Pasir Gudang is petrochemical industry, right? Jurong Island is on the west side and 2nd link is there. So, there seem to be no incentive for S'pore to build a link to Pasir Gudang.

Perhaps they will rebuild the 1st link to symbolise even closer and elevated relationship between the countries. The last time S'pore refused to redo 1st link was becasue of 'beh song' feeling.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too... I feel relax when in Malaysia. Every now and then, I feel like driving up north..

Hi all,

Been awhile since I last visited the forum. Work was as hectic as usual and spent some months in Beijing for work assignment. Now finally back home in Singapore to spend New Year day with family. Today I drove to Jusco@Bukit Indah. The same old feeling come back again. My mind n body constantly in tension even after work and back home in Singapore. The only moment I relax is driving across the causeway into Malaysia.

I don't know if anybody feels the same as I do. Somehow, after u cleared the immigration counter, those workload and worries seems evaporated and u just wanna relax. It's really a good time-out for me. I hope everyone a fulfilling new year ahead.

Last edited:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Day All,

Me verrrry interested in IDR developments, and have a small exposure there.

I drive a small China OPC "MPV" with most rear seats taken out. If there are any residents who may want to transport small furniture, luggage,.legal stuff,...

Am available with my van
from 19.00h till 06.00hrs, weekdays.
full days, on weekends & PH.

Rates: Simply pay for petrol, tolls & a little to cover my van's daily costs. PM me or email to [email protected]

Thanks

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I share a similar feeling like yours: I consistently feel I am under pressure when I am in SG and feel completely relieved whenever we enter MY. Enjoy walking in Jusco@BI with my family (even just walking around), getting more personal space without the need to pay so much attention when we walk to be afraid to bump into someone else shopping there. Very soon, there is going to be a huge cinema next to Jusco@BI. Anticipating greater time ahead!

Bros, sorry to dissapoint you - i feel the oppositeleh....everytime go in for groceries/food whatnot...feel pressureleh...have to be on a constant look out and lock all doors once get into the car...park car also have to search for a place that is near the entrance/human presence so that it is open public space (anything happen, ppl will help, I think)...

But still like to go thereleh...hehhehehe....and once pass the JB CIQ..heading into Spore...ahhh...relax a bit...heheheh

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, sorry to dissapoint you - i feel the oppositeleh....everytime go in for groceries/food whatnot...feel pressureleh...have to be on a constant look out and lock all doors once get into the car...park car also have to search for a place that is near the entrance/human presence so that it is open public space (anything happen, ppl will help, I think)...

But still like to go thereleh...hehhehehe....and once pass the JB CIQ..heading into Spore...ahhh...relax a bit...heheheh

Hehe, can feel your mixed feelings there... quite true for me too, actually.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost never driven into JB on weekends in recent memory, except maybe +10yrs back for golf... but going in tomorrow as in-laws wanted to do some shopping at JPO... &*%^&!@%$@#@#$%!#@

For those who drive in regularly on weekends, what's the advice these days on hours to avoid going in and coming back?
I realise its not an exact science, so wont hold you accountable if it turns out otherwise... hehehe... thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Just hope dont end up steaming 4-5 hours in jams as some have experienced lately, especially this is a long weekend! :*:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

My SA is also Irene. I was really impressed by her professionalism...she 'took leave' from her leave :*: to meet me in the office and drove me around the site...also helped me to email to a list of panel bankers...So impressed!! :cool:

Finally, I booked one unit at Jalan 8/8, will be signing the SPA this Sat. I believe it's the same Jalan as yours, right? It's an end lot unit...Luuurve the green and windy environment; and unit very much!!! The lake looks luuurvely as well...

Wow , congrats wor ....
Be prepare to sign super lots of documents which need to initial every page , each documents 4 sets !!!!
Dun tell me u bought the lot beside me ah ? coz i heard it will have afternoon sun wor....
Wanna pm me yr lot ? Dun worry , i wont harrass u , if next door , the most i ask u help me see see look n water my plants, hahaha, u buying for weekend stay or ?
So far based on e map , end/corner lot left 169408 & 169532

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told the same. They know time is running out. So, last check with them, I clearly heard that book first before its gone :-)

hmm , i thought i hear that u can place booking fees $1k first and within 2 weeks have to pay 10% .
S&P not so fast ma , still need lawyer to prepare the documents leh ...
U can nego u haven see the documents , where got pay first wo understanding your rights leh ....
I signed S&P on 26/11, until now they haven clear my cheque nad return me a copy of signed documents wor.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

i feels good when in msia , i dun have to worry i might hit my bumper coz the parking lot is much bigger than SG ....
And most place no need pay parking fees or e most RM1 except some shopping center which charge hourly rate.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
No...there is still one more end lot left...and not of those near to the cul-de-sac...I believe it's the one near the 'main road'...which is RM3k cheaper than the rest.

if u talking abt 591 , its not available liao coz another bro has changed it to this lot liao , his initial lot was at e other end...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Do you intend to plant any sort of fruit trees? I've got a serious question...u know NI is built for termite resistance, i read in this forum mention by a good professor who said that the soil is bad for gardening cos' the poision is all over the ground. He stays in Setia Tropika. How ah? Need brothers and sisters input, i have no experience on gardening, the only gardening i ever done was digging fox hole and shell scrap :eek:

I will leave it to my mother to decide what she gg to plant . Or leave it to the nursery design for me. Or u can check with jasonjst , his garden is super nice , he posted e pics before...
Am modern woman leh , dun do gardening or cooking la.
Haha , if u wan to come to my house , it must be pot luck , beer n drinks will be free flow from me .....
Anyway , Vincenttck will move in early than us since he bought 8A, so his fruits tree will be ready first , so we go his house gathering , hahaha

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la, I said that for fun. Its like accountant vs auditor, police vs thief, IT vs hacker kind of contrary. I said in my next post that I was playing a fool mah :biggrin: I'm in marketing field. So very eng one .... U leh? Just back to work and u r also surfing what! What field is yours

wow , u r e most eng auditor i ever know ...
have so much time to surf forum ...
or maybe u efficent la ....
but isnt yr end is e most busy period with yr end closing etc ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, this latest design is in line with the latest green concept, natural harvest of water and cool down temperature of a tunnel , with a natural rain waterfall effect. Sure meet the highest conquas score haha

Well done bro!! Your proposed dotted underground tunnel looks way better than the infamous crooked bridge. haha.

Hope it doesnt leak when its ready man.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.