• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
we just explored PapaRich at

PappaRich Skudai
No. 26, 26A & 26B Jln Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama 81300 Skudai, Johor

Map : http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PappaRich+Skudai&hl=en&ll=1.51688,103.671627&spn=0.039297,0.066047&sll=1.467373,103.763638&sspn=0.08237,0.169086&z=15&vpsrc=6

Co-Ordinates:
1.51792, 103.66768

They have vegetarian as well. Check this menu out:
http://www.papparich.com.my/vegetarian.html

We had:
Coffee ---- good
Red bean + Cendol (Iced) --- she likes this, me too.
Pappa Nasi Lemak ---- i really like this.

Wah! Looks yummy! I wish they could come to Setia Tropika. Dripping saliva already... :P

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
An auspicious direction is dictated by your gua number. Each person has a different gua number so you must chose the one that match your gua number direction. But then for my house, hubby's auspicious direction is my inauspicous direction so how? Alemak! So I kept all the fengshui books and Ahmitabha lor..... So long as hubby good can liao cause he is the one holding the purse string mah... :biggrin:

hi bro. now i know why u feel so strongly about N-S direction...if u think yours is superior, then i agree its superior also la..

i think you also agree that we have better things in life to do then just to argue over who is superior/larger/better/stronger/right/wrong etc...

maybe a parable can illustrate this better...

there was once 2 students arguing over something in class...

The first student insisted he is right and said "I am correct! you are wrong!"
The 2nd student retorted and said "No! you are wrong, i am right!"
They turned to their teacher and asked him to be the judge on who is actually correct.
The teacher turned to the first student and said "you are right!"..
He later turned to the 2nd student and said "you are also right!"
Both students left the class happily....
Another staff who happened to witness everything asked the teacher "why u say both the students are right when in fact both were wrong?!"
To that, the teacher replied "you are also right!".

cheers bro.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Second raddish harvest today.

One raddish per plant.

Raddish leaves n the raddish itself are both healthy

Professor, congratulations for the success. Wish I can go back to planting as soon as son finishes his exam. Been neglecting the gardening patch for a long time liao. Feeling very guilty.... :o

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ismail pointed out that the RM500 million KSL Resort in Johor Baru will open for business by the end of this year.

The resort will boast a 5-star hotel with 1,000 exclusive rooms and suites, a shopping mall, an expo hall, five cinemas, as well as a Tesco outlet and other retail outlets.

May I know the exact location of KSL resort? Is it same as the KSL shopping centre?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
An auspicious direction is dictated by your gua number. Each person has a different gua number so you must chose the one that match your gua number direction. But then for my house, hubby's auspicious direction is my inauspicous direction so how? Alemak! So I kept all the fengshui books and Ahmitabha lor..... So long as hubby good can liao cause he is the one holding the purse string mah... :biggrin:

There is another school that just focus on direction.. saying NE-SW is good at around 22.5 -36 degree.. this school of talk doesnt care about the gua number.. So how? who is right?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pulled this out from the net... Ever since started eating quite a bit of raddish and its leaves..

Health Benefits of Radish

Radish, the well known part of your salad, is a root crop, pungent or sweet in taste with a lot of juice. Radishes can be white, red, purple or black, long cylindrical or round in shape. They are eaten raw, cooked or pickled. The oil obtained from the seeds of radish is also used. The other parts of radish which are consumed are the leaves, the flowers, the pods and the seeds. The scientific name of radish is Raphanus Sativus which belongs to the Brassicaceae family. Radish is also known as Daiken in some parts of the world.

The benefits of radish against certain ailments and on certain body parts are listed below:

Jaundice: Radish is very good for the liver and the stomach and it is a very good detoxifier too, that is, it purifies blood. It is miraculously useful in jaundice as it helps removing bilirubin and also checks its production. It also checks destruction of red blood cells during jaundice by increasing supply of fresh oxygen in the blood. The black radish is more preferred in jaundice. The leaves of radish are also very useful in treatment of jaundice.

Oic, so radish leaves are useful in treatment of jaundice, thanks. Chinese always drink radish soup for detoxifying, so radish has so many more health benefits, must eat more!

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another school that just focus on direction.. saying NE-SW is good at around 22.5 -36 degree.. this school of talk doesnt care about the gua number.. So how? who is right?

The best way is to hope for the best....ahhhh.....inner peace.....ommmmmm........! :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment i thought 8th avenue is 2 streets away from 6th avenue bukit timah... eh look carefully skali its Bukit Indah lol
For the peace of mind, install the grills and preferably alarm system. Ask your friend to ask around the neighbours on their experience with the contractors. One thing to note is there are territorial rules in some development. Meaning if you go look for your own contractor to install aircon, the contractor who considers that area his territory might sneak around and cut your connection.
Ok, thanks for the advise Lemans :smile:

HH_lover

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whathefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some help needed:

I received email from lawyer to sign "xxx Bank has requested the letter of
acknowledgement to be signed by Purchaser acknowledging the
disbursement of loan pending State Consent and the risk on non
consent by the State Authority pursuant to clause 9(e)(ii) Letter
of Offer."

It has been around 5 mths since state consent application. And i was not told about the risks per se. Anyone encounters the above, and do you sign the acknowledgment?

Pls advise.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea la

I aso shocked after reading tht it got so many health benefits....

Shd this be commercially known if true... Confirm price skyrocket

Oic, so radish leaves are useful in treatment of jaundice, thanks. Chinese always drink radish soup for detoxifying, so radish has so many more health benefits, must eat more!

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude please elaborate what exactly it meant?

I had the lawyers calling me as well but looks different from your issue

Some help needed:

I received email from lawyer to sign "xxx Bank has requested the letter of
acknowledgement to be signed by Purchaser acknowledging the
disbursement of loan pending State Consent and the risk on non
consent by the State Authority pursuant to clause 9(e)(ii) Letter
of Offer."

It has been around 5 mths since state consent application. And i was not told about the risks per se. Anyone encounters the above, and do you sign the acknowledgment?

Pls advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.