• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a misconception North South Orientation is good fengshui for everyone. This depend on owner's Life. Some has to stay in East West Orientation houses.

I think enough of distance from highway/wires discussion. as with any house finding, it would be best to actually visit the site and see whether those things impact you. Indeed, once there, you will realise wires/highway is really no big deal for both BH/ND. for me the location of these 2 developments within what i consider to be the golden belt of nusujaya is the key.

BH is not east-west oriented....it is SW/NE...

BTW, I din mention i have very good fengshui knowledge too..hehehe..actually Max is right..Sit North face south is for amateur fengshui practioners..in period 8, houses facing SW and NE are considered better FS houses compared to N-S orientation..In N-S houses, mountain star 8 and water star 8 are both located together at the back or front...a very difficult combination to 'fix' from a fengshui perspective. in layman's term, such houses can either be rich but poor health or healthy but poor...cannot have both..this is in fact another reason i chose BH...but i dont want to mention in my early post as i don want to bring "mumbo jumbo" into a forum that is talking about living in JB..but since u guys mentioned, i tot i give my 2 cents worth...cheers bro.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi YongLip,
for fengshui how you determine the direction? Must you stand in the central spot of the house and point the compass at the main door or at the main gate?
rgds

I think enough of distance from highway/wires discussion. as with any house finding, it would be best to actually visit the site and see whether those things impact you. Indeed, once there, you will realise wires/highway is really no big deal for both BH/ND. for me the location of these 2 developments within what i consider to be the golden belt of nusujaya is the key.

BTW, I din mention i have very good fengshui knowledge too..hehehe..actually Max is right..Sit North face south is for amateur fengshui practioners..in period 8, houses facing SW and NE are considered better FS houses compared to N-S orientation..In N-S houses, mountain star 8 and water star 8 are both located together at the back or front...a very difficult combination to 'fix' from a fengshui perspective. in layman's term, such houses can either be rich but poor health or healthy but poor...cannot have both..this is in fact another reason i chose BH...but i dont want to mention in my early post as i don want to bring "mumbo jumbo" into a forum that is talking about living in JB..but since u guys mentioned, i tot i give my 2 cents worth...cheers bro.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi YongLip,
for fengshui how you determine the direction? Must you stand in the central spot of the house and point the compass at the main door or at the main gate?
rgds

depends on school..some tell you main door, some tell u centre...my school tells me main door....but also got other consideration. but again bros...this forum not right platform for this la..mayb we stick to non FS question on JB living...cheers.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are your children very young? If so DO ALL THIS RIGHT AWAY! Ask Cathy how it is when the kids are asked to go without their computer fix for more than a few hours.
Good luck!! on your very good thinking and planning. Outdoor activities also work off their accumulated energy from having to sit in class all day 5 days a week.
Johor has a lot to offer, and it's at your doorstep, mostly free too.... erm... plugging here for some growing of plants that produce veg and fruit - some kids find that interesting.

thanks for the thumbs up,,...my kids are young..oldest onli primary 1 nia..

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wrought iron railing and main gate are unique to BH, among the JB developments I visited, only this project has this special touch (comparing cluster and terrace or even semi d). However, the windows of the BH show house are flimsy, you can shake it, compared to the windows of the ND show house are sturdy.

thanks for the info bro..din know about the windows 'shakiness'..hahaha. will keep a look out. what i did notice tho are probably alarm sensors that were installed on the windows...i may be wrong.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Yonglip: Thank you for your explanation. I think you might be right...but somehow i have not arrived at equilibrium with this yet. Thanks bro!

Btw, have you actually tried this out? Are they willing to loan you at 0% as you have described? Like that the bank confirm tan-bo-jiak! LOL

Good for us then!

sorry bro..miss this post earlier..banks will not tan bo jiak due to 2 basic assumptions...

1. not everyone has so much idle cash to achieve 100% offset...To m'sians especially, we are talking close to half a million RM cash...for us its more palatable cos we are talking about just around 200K Sing...so they will earn from partial offsets.

2. Also even tho it is 100% offset, they know people will draw down if they need cash...so it becomes partial offset again.

Confirm 100% offset can...check and double check...many banks in M'sia offer this...of course there is no stopping them in the future to reduce the offset ratio...from present 100% to less than that..maybe 70%....This is what happened in Sing..cheers.

Last edited:

geritan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cathylmg mentioned before that she managed to deposit much more than RM10k via cash deposit machine, I don't know which bank and didn't hear from Cathy that the bank had rejected her deposit. I think it all depends on how 'by the book' each bank chooses to be.

I just deposited RM47k into my current a/c over counter at Public Bank. No question asked.

geritan

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about numbers? Can advise? tks.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about numbers? Can advise? tks.

House numbers?..

numbers don really influence the flow of Qi in a place. orientation of a house does...

for numbers...its more of a pyschological thing.

i don want to sound rude bros...but appreciate if bros don ask me FS related things again,...thanks a million..will not entertain any more FS related question.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the info bro..din know about the windows 'shakiness'..hahaha. will keep a look out. what i did notice tho are probably alarm sensors that were installed on the windows...i may be wrong.

Haha, just sharing my observation like you did, think i got mentioned about the windows many many pages ago...yeah you can keep a lookout and try shaking it and can tell the difference in sturdiness, don't worry, no alarm sounded when i tried it leh...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh i saw the site plan, thought BH is almost direct east west orientation? May be slanted abit but almost direct east-west? North-south no good fengshui? But you mentioned in earlier posting you would have bought ND Type A clusters if not sold out and ND cluster is direct north-south.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a misconception North South Orientation is good fengshui for everyone. This depend on owner's Life. Some has to stay in East West Orientation houses.

That's why only most people prefer North south orientation, not all people prefer. There'll be people who go for East-west orientation for personal preference, just less lor. I don't claim to be expert in fengshui, just sharing observation that most people prefer north south orientation for wind and fengshui (forgot to mention sun factor also plays a part). That's why developers always price the north-south orientation houses at a premium and if a project has units of all facing, most of the time the north-south orientation houses are more popular and sold off earlier than the other facing.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh i saw the site plan, thought BH is almost direct east west orientation? May be slanted abit but almost direct east-west? North-south no good fengshui? But you mentioned in earlier posting you would have bought ND Type A clusters if not sold out and ND cluster is direct north-south.

yes. you are right bro..cos i know how to deal with it...its difficult...not impossible bro. every FS problem has a solution..its just how extensive the problem is and how elaborate the 'fix' you want...i think i said enough about FS..the last thing i want to see is this forum becoming another FS forum. cheers.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, just sharing my observation like you did, think i got mentioned about the windows many many pages ago...yeah you can keep a lookout and try shaking it and can tell the difference in sturdiness, don't worry, no alarm sounded when i tried it leh...

hi bro. thanks for your keen eye..i would have to agree that whatever location/house you are currently staying in Jb is definitely far superior to my humble place at BH. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.