• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
we just explored PapaRich at

PappaRich Skudai
No. 26, 26A & 26B Jln Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama 81300 Skudai, Johor

Map : http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PappaRich+Skudai&hl=en&ll=1.51688,103.671627&spn=0.039297,0.066047&sll=1.467373,103.763638&sspn=0.08237,0.169086&z=15&vpsrc=6

Co-Ordinates:
1.51792, 103.66768

They have vegetarian as well. Check this menu out:
http://www.papparich.com.my/vegetarian.html

We had:
Coffee ---- good
Red bean + Cendol (Iced) --- she likes this, me too.
Pappa Nasi Lemak ---- i really like this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro. thanks for your keen eye..i would have to agree that whatever location/house you are currently staying in Jb is definitely far superior to my humble place at BH. cheers.

Oh you don't know I am ND buyer, think I got mentioned several times before. I did not say anything about being far superior than BH, but since you mentioned it, yes I think between ND and BH, ND is much better in terms of location and orientation.

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you don't know I am ND buyer, think I got mentioned several times before. I did not say anything about being far superior than BH, but since you mentioned it, yes I think between ND and BH, ND is much better in terms of location and orientation.

hi bro. now i know why u feel so strongly about N-S direction...if u think yours is superior, then i agree its superior also la..

i think you also agree that we have better things in life to do then just to argue over who is superior/larger/better/stronger/right/wrong etc...

maybe a parable can illustrate this better...

there was once 2 students arguing over something in class...

The first student insisted he is right and said "I am correct! you are wrong!"
The 2nd student retorted and said "No! you are wrong, i am right!"
They turned to their teacher and asked him to be the judge on who is actually correct.
The teacher turned to the first student and said "you are right!"..
He later turned to the 2nd student and said "you are also right!"
Both students left the class happily....
Another staff who happened to witness everything asked the teacher "why u say both the students are right when in fact both were wrong?!"
To that, the teacher replied "you are also right!".

cheers bro.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro. now i know why u feel so strongly about N-S direction...if u think yours is superior, then i agree its superior also la..

i think you also agree that we have better things in life to do then just to argue over who is superior/larger/better/stronger/right/wrong etc...

maybe a parable can illustrate this better...

Aiyah, you can comment on other developments' negatives but when I commented on BH negatives, you accused me of saying my unit is far superior than BH....so i agreed with you that my unit is much better lor and now you said i'm aguing on who is superior/larger/stronger etc?! Ok lor, only you can comment, when other people make comments means "arguing" and "feel so strongly"....

Last edited:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude r u able to video stream either on P1 or Digi?

we just explored PapaRich at

PappaRich Skudai
No. 26, 26A & 26B Jln Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama 81300 Skudai, Johor

Map : http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PappaRich+Skudai&hl=en&ll=1.51688,103.671627&spn=0.039297,0.066047&sll=1.467373,103.763638&sspn=0.08237,0.169086&z=15&vpsrc=6

Co-Ordinates:
1.51792, 103.66768

They have vegetarian as well. Check this menu out:
http://www.papparich.com.my/vegetarian.html

We had:
Coffee ---- good
Red bean + Cendol (Iced) --- she likes this, me too.
Pappa Nasi Lemak ---- i really like this.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having said that Maxis worked well. I must also add that yesterday i subscribed to their two day pass.

Could hardly surf after that....

I think their service was down.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends how u view it.

Five years ago my friend bought a unit at Setia Tropika for 200k.

Today unit Selling approx 500k

So to each his own.

Talking about features its still Setia tropika...

i am sure same applies for HH and other plush developments

yes. it was tempting then without the RM500K requirement. however development then was not so booming with no tesco/jusco/giant and of course the big iskandar picture then. now you can really feel the m'sians are serious this time. in fact i dont mind paying today's prices as you get better features compared to years ago...also my retirement will be another 15-20 years away..so really no hurry then..slowly see how things pan out...seems like it is developing quite well..these are some reasons..

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
No.

Similar experiences only in Sgp, while stopping at traffic lights, and once by a man on a bicycle that rode alongside our car and knock on the window. Gave us a fright as it was totally unexpected.

There is a guy at TESCO bukit indah who approaches spore cars with sob story, claims to be singaporean n asks for mone.

Anyone had the same encounter!

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I subscribed to P1 2mbps plan.
Video streaming works fine.

As for Digi, my quota is only 3GB for whole month, so I did not try to stream or download video files.

Previously I was using Maxis on postpaid, the video streaming works well too. But it is more expensive than P1 on quota basis, so I switched over.

Btw, if you are considering P1, they have recently lowered the foreigner deposit from Rm 300 to Rm 100.
There is the usual 7 days cooling off period for one to try out the service and speed.

Dude r u able to video stream either on P1 or Digi?

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for ur quick reply bro...

The 2mbps plan.... What speeds u usually get bro?

As for Digi, my quota is only 3GB for whole month, so I did not try to stream or download video files.

Previously I was using Maxis on postpaid, the video streaming works well too. But it is more expensive than P1 on quota basis, so I switched over.

Btw, if you are considering P1, they have recently lowered the foreigner deposit from Rm 300 to Rm 100.
There is the usual 7 days cooling off period for one to try out the service and speed.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah bro.... Am considering p1 postpaid

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speed test result:
D/L 2136kbps
U/L 1279kbps

speed is decent in my area. I have read about other subscribers dissatisfaction with speed and consistency. It really depends on the signal in your area. I can download and upload fast enough.

If you sign online, you get Rm 100 rebate and free delivery. There is a promo now that you only pay Rm 79 instead of Rm 99 for the first 3 months.

Thanks for ur quick reply bro...

The 2mbps plan.... What speeds u usually get bro?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) Ismail Ibrahim said early next month, 100 senior government officials and business leaders from Wenzhou Province, China, will visit Iskandar Malaysia to explore trade and investment opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.