• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro u din reply the d/l part safe or not?
Safe anot?

So far nothing happened over last 5 yrs.. my frens even download TV series.. (leaving PC on overnight)
there is also another site which is aptly named piratesbay..

only complain is less korean & Jap movies with subtitles.. (maybe other sites)

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone noticed that at Causeway nearer to CIQ there is a dedicated lane for MACS. N malaysian passport holders?Not sure how it helps?
Hi Prof. Is this dedicated lane for cars? If so where about would it be.... Closest to the ramp as approaching the immigration booths or the furthest lane from the ramp???

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grago my bro must reply to u immediately one. . .

But then dun do a Wuqi on me k?

So here goes. . .

Once u depart spore immigration, u drive along the crossway n finally reach the ramp.

If im not wrong the ramp has 2 lanes.

Now the right lane is for busses right?

So if u dun get out of the right lane on time u may end up as fodder for blood thirsty mosquitoes.

Now after u exit the right lane. . . Drive along. . . Pass the bus lane exit

Now get into the right lane again. , .

Tht shoukd bring u to the macs lane

Funny i din use it either today or sat

Dun c its purpose or utility unless they strictly implement it.

They had the banner up last week already....

On sat i told my wife but she wld not believe. . .

Then she saw it today

Hi Prof. Is this dedicated lane for cars? If so where about would it be.... Closest to the ramp as approaching the immigration booths or the furthest lane from the ramp???

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. this sound serious.. however I have visited several subsale units and I don't see any visible leaking problems..

I can't imagine Gamuda/uem can make such mistakes.. Can anyone verify if there is any leaking issues?

hi bro Wuqi

i notice the roofs at hh , if i'm not wrong they dun cover it with certain roofing material hence leaking occurs, it's inly tiles overlap each other. Old style of building. Correct me if i'm wrong. I believe there should be a solution for this.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of massage places bro. . .

1) amazing thai along jalan tebrau

2) siam legend. . . They also hv branches at nusa bestari side. .

3) tcm knowledge they hv or not. . . I dunno bro. . . Wuqi can advise on tht

4) where is the place u mentioned?

amazing thai veri traditional thai, one of the top 3 in jb for thai massage. Tried them n enjoyed it.

The place i mentioned id at jln sri terbau , jalan keris. Dun remember shop name. Will go again check then let u know.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the ST made a lot of noise abt ppl arrested??

So far nothing happened over last 5 yrs.. my frens even download TV series.. (leaving PC on overnight)
there is also another site which is aptly named piratesbay..

only complain is less korean & Jap movies with subtitles.. (maybe other sites)

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.. this sound serious.. however I have visited several subsale units and I don't see any visible leaking problems..

I can't imagine Gamuda/uem can make such mistakes.. Can anyone verify if there is any leaking issues?

i can teach u how to see, i used to help to do some renovations, n . . . . . Or maybe pm me who ur agents r n i can tell u who r the ones who know how to see.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
just came back from KL, went to many launches and show units over a couple of days, just crazy. need to catch up with everything here and back to life in Singapore. :mad:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just came back from KL, went to many launches and show units over a couple of days, just crazy. need to catch up with everything here and back to life in Singapore. :mad:

Hi lastresort, do you know the price in terms of per sq ft for the condo in Horizon Hills? Am comparing it to another new condo which will be launched soon.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi lastresort, do you know the price in terms of per sq ft for the condo in Horizon Hills? Am comparing it to another new condo which will be launched soon.

Hi Investor, in fact i have all the units info and price list. :biggrin:

The prices are from around 400+psf to around 630+ psf. Pent house facing golf is selling/sold for more than 1.27 million. I think the exact price is confidential, so I won't disclose online, but not too far from the rough range i mention above...

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi last resort, while I am all for starting young in investments, I am curious how to invest in properties while still schooling? Are you both working and schooling at the same time, if not how to qualify for housing loan and pay loan instalments without an income?

Hi Ginfreely bro, yes I have my part time business. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.