• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there's only one so far and it's called Imperia as mentioned by Serenity.
Not sure whether or not it has been fully booked because I've only been looking at landed for investment so far.

The Studio unit at Imperia average 1100sqft, and if it is going at RM800psf, WOW, the most expensive unit will be selling at RM880,000. Can buy a Terrace unit at HH Hills and still got balance. Would you buy it?

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Studio unit at Imperia average 1100sqft, and if it is going at RM800psf, WOW, the most expensive unit will be selling at RM880,000. Can buy a Terrace unit at HH Hills and still got balance. Would you buy it?

well as for myself i like space so won't buy it.already in sinkie land stay in pigeon hole so when come to jb with huge amt of space of cuz dun want pigeon hole. Maybe penthouse will serously consider.

Unless u thinking from investor point of view.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way guys, saw a couple of shops at the Nusa Idaman area, near to the bridge which will bring one over to the new hospital.
They sell bricks as well as roof tiles and even cement on top of normal DIY stuff. Coincidentally, one of the shops there is also called
DIY.

There is a new DIY store, Mr DIY based on the 2nd floor just outside Tesco which is a nice place to buy lots of stuff you otherwise have trouble finding in Johore. :smile:

hi bro Wuqi

i notice the roofs at hh , if i'm not wrong they dun cover it with certain roofing material hence leaking occurs, it's inly tiles overlap each other. Old style of building. Correct me if i'm wrong. I believe there should be a solution for this.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cold beer bro....

Yeah they have almost all types of massage + clean services out there.

Now what i heard from my friend is that if you get a massage from Chinese fingerpress is the best.... So you can request for that at the counter....

And save on the aroma oil topup...

BTW im ur massage kaki bro....

Proffesor, Where is eminient? They have tcm knowledge the masseurs? I only likr one in sri terbau cuz the girl have tcm knowledge. N small size but her arm very strong.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets say the US defaults.... then the crisis within the US will spiral out of control and surely the chain will link to Singapore apart from the other bigger Asian economies.... What next ? A crash for sure....

But surely Singapore will recover faster than anyone else.... So spore prices will continue to head north after the next slide....

But other countries/locations? Not so sure.... if they will recover and get u your returns....

i think n feel it's gonna be such a big crash that it's gonna be such a nightmare.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

Considering a property in JB now. Checking out the bank loan rates at the moment. Need some help from the 'sifus' here.

Any recommendation for banks with reasonably good rates?
What is the maximum age limit for applicants of loan?

Thanks in advance :smile:

I love this site. It's cool.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In jb now

The silly STANDARD CHARTERED BANK machines foever out of service.

So wasted trip to the one on jalan tebrau

Then had to detour to taman molek scb.

Deed done but wasted time

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
With China as a huge balancing factor thry can forget about arm twisting the world.

To put it crudely they need to wash their arse first before they come sniffing up others arses.....!

Thankfully the world has china despite its negatives.

power comes from barrel of a gun, n also barrel of oil. It's gonna be one huge scam if it happens.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. . .

Back home already got pigeon hole which makes us degenerate mentally. . .

I would not buy another letter box unless for investment as u rightly mentioned.

well as for myself i like space so won't buy it.already in sinkie land stay in pigeon hole so when come to jb with huge amt of space of cuz dun want pigeon hole. Maybe penthouse will serously consider.

Unless u thinking from investor point of view.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of massage places bro. . .

1) amazing thai along jalan tebrau

2) siam legend. . . They also hv branches at nusa bestari side. .

3) tcm knowledge they hv or not. . . I dunno bro. . . Wuqi can advise on tht

4) where is the place u mentioned?

Proffesor, Where is eminient? They have tcm knowledge the masseurs? I only likr one in sri terbau cuz the girl have tcm knowledge. N small size but her arm very strong.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Address:
Eminent Reflexology Reg. Name: Eminent Reflexology
Jalan Bestari 12/2, Taman Nusa Bestari, Skudai, 81300, Johor Bahru, Johor

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went back several pages. . .

Saw this post. . .

so ur gonna hv ur own herb garden bro

To add on my experience. Tarragon grows well too (its a gem of a herb!) cannot propagate easier to just cut off the stems with leaves you need, it'll grow back pretty fast. Basil can mix it up a bit for better flavors - red/purple basil, sweet basil esp. for salads. Very easy to propagate. Mint grows like a weed! Which is good. The leaves are the secret ingredient to salads lifting the whole thing up but they dry very fast (like basil) need to water much. I have tried growing sage, flat leaved parsley and rosemary without success. Marjoram is a bit temperamental but propagation is quite like tarragon.

Anybody have any suggestion where I can get wild rockets (arugula)? Easy to find in cold storage/jusco but I want to start from seeds. I searched all the nurseries in SG high and low as well as the web so far none lest I import from overseas. the other place being cameron which is so far! I actually picked those stalky ones from cold storage last time and planted them. It worked and they started growing some leaves until a big wind blew them off I came home one day going about my routine tending to the herbs and was like where did my rockets go? :confused: apparently, they lifted off just as their name imply... Went back to cold storage but they usually have more leafy ones which are useless for transplanting urrrgh.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm 3 internet for today courtesy digi. . .

Made pfingo calls back to spore. . .

Line was really clear n cost only 2c (singapore cents) a minute.

Cheaper than using local jb no to call spore...

I guess if u r stationary with good data signal u should hv good voice quality too

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ouch are we all in for trouble then?

hi bro Wuqi

i notice the roofs at hh , if i'm not wrong they dun cover it with certain roofing material hence leaking occurs, it's inly tiles overlap each other. Old style of building. Correct me if i'm wrong. I believe there should be a solution for this.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y skeptical bro?

Are you referring to the condo project directly across the road from the proposed Traders Hotel?
If that one, apparently fully sold or advance booked.
Indeed the condo prices are much higher here than other projects in Nusajaya.
In the masterplan for Puteri Harbor area, there are several other "iconic" buildings planned but honestly, I'm more than abit sceptical...

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate all info here already . . . Discussed few times ready

Can anyone enlighten me on the annual recurring taxes in Johor?

In my scant remembrance, I recall something about Quit Rent, property tax. Can someone share how the likely annual list looks like and the frequency of payment (monthly, quarterly, annually).

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.