• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A philosophical perspective

The Biggest C of them all scares me like hell....

Its everywhere these days.......

How to live like that......

For me the Big C = Depression and death sentence..... Can i call it purgatory? OR Hell itself?

It turns the lives of the loved ones topsy turvy between rays of hope and despair and anguish

But yesterday I found one that gave me pause: a dear friend who is only 44 has just been diagnosed with cancer. Highly successful, happy family, highly stressed for years in a job he actually enjoyed. I was finally able to visit them, two months after the diagnosis. Now, while he is getting the best possible treatment and can afford the special food and such, my personal feeling was that the quality of air (HDB apartment in AMK) was quite different from Nusajaya's. He is on chemo and has to be very careful of the possibility of infection. It was worrying.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Effective today, 15th June 2011... all SG-plated cars cannot pump RON95.
Previously Malaysians driving SG-plated cars can pump RON95.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me i will carry anything but the bag.... Even she going toilet i try to avoid carrying it... if wallet never mind i will slip into my pocket....

But bag....:eek::eek:

I rather carry all the groceries instead.... if carrying luggage = being a man...

Talking about MCPs...my hubby has to be in the driver's seat no matter what...he has to know everything...decide everything....he's the one with the financial burden, so I let him have his way lor...respect him mah...:smile:

Thats why I said it depends on who calling the shorts. If you ever need the women to go out and work to help with the family finances, pay for the house, daily expenses, then still expect her to be as meek as a kitty cat and as submissive as a japanese women, do the house work, and still has enough strength to take care of her looks and entertain you at night, be prepared... :P

Last edited:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need rich one ah......

So many Spore men doing that already telling the wife she is the best and telling the other one (not mistress ofcourse) that she has a future with the guy....

Very cheap these days due to influx of ..... YOU NAMED IT.... FT:wink::wink::wink:

That kind gotta be rich in ordered to be able to afford both....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Lili and Zhan Tingting (not their real names) drove across the Causeway for supper at about 1:30am.

From the latest development sounds like they are Singaporeans. I think it is right for the 2 ladies to pursue this, if i were them i would not let the matter rest if i have been mistreated as they described. There are many good things in Malaysia but i am afraid the immigration department is not one of them.

fairies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by a friend that one of his neighbours in Taman Laguna has got a buyer who's paying RM1.1mil for his intermediate terrace.

I refused to believe him initially, but ... wow!

Seems that even Laguna's houses prices are skyrocketting

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got thumb printed a second time last night. Seems like communication is not working well on their party.

The very crux of the problem about Malaysia is implementation. The guy at the leadership says one thing, what you see on the ground is another. This guy called Datok Mahmood Adam is the driving force behind a whole lot of changes. He is the one who said to the press, thumbprinting only once, said this on 8th June 2011.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by a friend that one of his neighbours in Taman Laguna has got a buyer who's paying RM1.1mil for his intermediate terrace.

These people have made so much money that it gets into their heads. Thats why the ron95 rules.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi bro AP, i got it cheaply through ebay. The cameras as well as the double din players.

Total damage,

Camera is 50 SGD, IR one is 80 SGD. Double din DVD with blue tooth, reverse camera monitor, radio, Bluetooth, Ipod, SD card support, TV = 200 plus SGD. Pricing inclusive of shipping to SG.
Installation fees = 80 RM in JB.
Peace of mind = Priceless (until your wife still manages to hit a gate)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

If this is true, then it may be a bit too late for some of my relatives and friends. Suddenly this week out of a sudden got called and people told me,
Got people on internet recommending JB, do you know him? I think what he say may be true, can buy or not ah? I want to come in and visit, can?

I even have friends of my relatives(those who already bought) asking them to bring them in to visit now.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reasonable price that.....

Thanks wuqi

Hi bro AP, i got it cheaply through ebay. The cameras as well as the double din players.

Total damage,

Camera is 50 SGD, IR one is 80 SGD. Double din DVD with blue tooth, reverse camera monitor, radio, Bluetooth, Ipod, SD card support, TV = 200 plus SGD. Pricing inclusive of shipping to SG.
Installation fees = 80 RM in JB.
Peace of mind = Priceless (until your wife still manages to hit a gate)

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I showed my hubby the news of the 2 detained women. After reading the news, he finally said tonight lets go and take photos for the MAC..... :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I recognise the fact that I need to feed my wife n her parents and sometimes her siblings if possible. But the fact of the matter is that her siblings are 20 + years old and decided not to work for the rest of their lives while both my wife and I slog 15 hours a day and almost 7 days a week to feed them. Its getting out of hand. I dont know if other families in Malaysia behaves like that but if they do work hard, I dont mind spending money on them!

I would just tell my partner nicely it is too much a burden for me to feed so many people. Her parents are ok... but only basic necessities and by that i would say MYR1k a month is enough, really. If she has other siblings they would have to contribute towards her parents. Feeding her siblings is out of the question.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I dont think the facts are correct.. cos the terraces in Taman Laguna are not completely sold.. many units available at only RM 500K+. Dont think it will shoot up to RM 1.1 million just like that!

Agreed... the unsold units are priced below 1m and they are freaking huge

Status
Not open for further replies.