• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only good thing is the evil Malaysians harassing me with firecrackers have stopped. I guess they are satisfied with what they have achieved from Nusa Duta to my second jb house to my jb condo now that they have managed to steal and rob from me my jb house cheap.
Think positive is if I didn’t buy all these houses in jb, my life won’t be so interesting. But now I wish for boring life okay?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wanted to share somethings to be very wary of in Malaysia, whether for car or for boats, please avoid the following and feel free to add your bad experiences:

Car
PROSTAR -Premier Star AutoHub
Nusa Sentral

Extremely bad service, dismantles entire car without checking or asking you first. By the time quoting you, the car is already in pieces.
Purposely dragged it to months so that the car sits there as a free promotional piece and tried to overcharge for non-existence parts.

Boat
Dalac Marine Engineering & Services SB
Kampung Teluk Jawa

Does not honour promises, overcharges by 30%, spoils more things than they fix.

By far the worst we ever encountered in JB:

Pioneer Smith Shipyard SDN BHD
Gelang Patah, iParc

Will share more later but for those who ever want to fix their boats for any reasons, please please avoid this place.
Even if they claim to have government contacts and do naval yard things, you would not want any of your friends
to ever fix their things there. Luckily we didn't recommend others to go else would have felt so bad.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
@wuqi256 why you deleted my posts replying to this bastard ex or current Malaysian criminal bully dog bullying post mocking and insulting me for being fired for shouting at lousy boss that endorsed sexual harassment office bullying?

You obviously can tell this is a bullying post and yet you left it intact while deleting my posts just proves again that you are a lousy moderator that endorsed and support criminal bullies. Anyway that’s what you did last time to me and now complaining that they are lousy business or suppliers that cheated you.

Hi Ms, please let me know which are the posts, i will delete them rightaway. I will endeavour to keep the posts here as clean as possible but sometimes too many. Just don't reply to them if its not a matter of life and death. Everyone is having a hard time and some tends to take it out on others, its hard to but we have to let go someday. Not been well in recent years especially after the Covid so please excuse me if i missed anything. I have already deleted a lot of posts by others already.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ms, please let me know which are the posts, i will delete them rightaway. I will endeavour to keep the posts here as clean as possible but sometimes too many. Just don't reply to them if its not a matter of life and death. Everyone is having a hard time and some tends to take it out on others, its hard to but we have to let go someday. Not been well in recent years especially after the Covid so please excuse me if i missed anything. I have already deleted a lot of posts by others already.
Come on don’t act blur I already highlighted which are the bullying posts that @rotiprata posted with his Malaysian hakka criminal bully dog pride to harass me a virgin fighting bullies and get fired for shouting at boss. You can’t be that stupid not to understand. Anyway I listed below again for your deletion as per request.

And please don’t give excuses for bullies to get away with bullying because they got troubles in life. Who have no troubles in life and who do you think suffer from more sickness due to stress from bullying? Bullies or victims of bullies? Did these bullies say poor thing you are sick due to my criminal bullying smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress? Of course not, even you go jump to death they say it’s because you are not strong. And I said my health not that good too and what did criminal bully dogs say? You are dirty prostitute suffering from dirty sickness twisting every sickness from sleep apnea to lung infection as dirty illness.

Post in thread 'Living in JB 4'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-4.276666/post-3871341

Post in thread 'Living in JB 4'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-4.276666/post-3872186

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the one and only one indeed and probably in the whole spore too that shouted at ex boss for endorsing sexual harassment and walked out of office in style. Not like Malaysian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha that sucked my toes when she was threatened by her ex boss to fire her if she didn’t apologize to me. Kt latha is exactly the same as Malaysian @rotiprata got benefits only quickly and happily sucked mahathir cock indeed. No wonder @rotiprata so proud of supporting his own kind office bully and mocked me survivor of office bullying on being fired when it’s nothing to me. Pui!
I am a Phoenix that found jobS bought houseS went tourS after firing. Not like Malaysian @rotiprata fake and arrogant criminal bully if fired will become chicken and so proud making squid an issue when it’s no issue to me and btw squid is my favorite dish hahahaha

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received my advanced Cukai Harta notice for 2024. While the valuation of my property has climbed significantly, the tax rate has dropped. Surprisingly, the net result is that I will be paying less Cukai Harta next year compared with what I'm paying this year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received my advanced Cukai Harta notice for 2024. While the valuation of my property has climbed significantly, the tax rate has dropped. Surprisingly, the net result is that I will be paying less Cukai Harta next year compared with what I'm paying this year.
So what’s the rate now?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what’s the rate now?
1696559628264.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here in jb after one month plus and the self entitled Malay tenants in opposite unit bully me with knocks again. Want to retire in jb? You better don’t step on toes of Malaysian small people that will bully you to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here in jb after one month plus and the self entitled Malay tenants in opposite unit bully me with knocks again. Want to retire in jb? You better don’t step on toes of Malaysian small people that will bully you to death.
Intermittent loud knocks from evening to wee hours called bully or not? The good thing is the guard came up and knock on their door and they dare not open but after that play ghost and made knocks throw heavy thing onto floor from roof top. Lots of evil doers that not just don’t do good deeds but do evil with so much pride!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you need not do a thing to such evil small people. Just need to posses good and charitable quality that they don’t have and that’s enough to make small people hate you to death and they see you one person can bully will bully with their Malaysian pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you need not do a thing to such evil small people. Just need to posses good and charitable quality that they don’t have and that’s enough to make small people hate you to death and they see you one person can bully will bully with their Malaysian pride.
And don’t count on sinkies or Malaysians to lift a finger to help fight against evil. Malaysians protect Malaysians and sinkies suck cock of Malaysians even when they do crimes against fellow Singaporean. Many examples here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And trust me there are many Malaysian small people around and good one I haven’t met any.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And trust me there are many Malaysian small people around and good one I haven’t met any.
Just see what happened to me is enough proof isn’t it? What did I do to Malaysians to deserve such vicious bullying? Hired Malaysian pregnant woman in spore? Treat them well as staff and neighbours? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this kind of small people their smelly mouth open only can say anything to accuse you and twist anything you do from good to bad and from white to black.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this kind of small people their smelly mouth open only can say anything to accuse you and twist anything you do from good to bad and from white to black.
And they dare not even swear if I am not what they accused me to be they die a violent death and 18 generations whores.