• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you think this is strange, that’s because you do not know the reasoning behind it. It’s typical jb local behaviour to minimize windows because they want to save costs of doing iron grills. They like to put stainless steel iron grills and that’s expensive so what they do is to remove windows and seal it up as cement wall or fixed panel window to minimize iron grills requirement.
Only the front of their house need to look nice with fixed tempered glass windows for bedroom on second floor while bottom living room with two front door look nice but the side facing neighbor is a junkyard for styrofoam boxes etc various junk and they even used to put their dogs cages - with their dogs inside - there too until I wrote them a letter say they cannot put their dogs there with no shelter from rain and shine and the dogs are barking a lot. Everything is about themselves and themselves only indeed while they don’t care their dogs got no shelter from rain and Sun.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the front of their house need to look nice with fixed tempered glass windows for bedroom on second floor while bottom living room with two front door look nice but the side facing neighbor is a junkyard for styrofoam boxes etc various junk and they even used to put their dogs cages - with their dogs inside - there too until I wrote them a letter say they cannot put their dogs there with no shelter from rain and shine and the dogs are barking a lot. Everything is about themselves and themselves only indeed while they don’t care their dogs got no shelter from rain and Sun.
Come to think of it, I forgot to add that under my proud list of achievements in life - help to rescue dogs with no roof over their head - after I wrote the letter my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell begrudgingly moved their dogs a few metres from the junkyard to the inside of the backdoor of the kitchen hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, I forgot to add that under my proud list of achievements in life - help to rescue dogs with no roof over their head - after I wrote the letter my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell begrudgingly moved their dogs a few metres from the junkyard to the inside of the backdoor of the kitchen hahaha
And my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell refused to close their kitchen back door because of these dogs smell. Seriously if these fake animal lovers think their dogs stink and so smelly and not fit to live in their house proper, not deserving of a roof over their head, they are not fit to keep dogs isn’t it? I want to puke when I see their Facebook portraying themselves as animal lover.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything about my life achievement from fighting Malaysian kt latha to hire sinkie instead of India Indian; to fighting Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell to give a roof over their dogs’ head; to helping jb condo management office to recover Malaysian debt of few thousand ringgit is always about Malaysians and Malaysians only indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously the windows converted to cemented wall don’t even have a ledge, with only aircon compressors hanging on the wall on top of the stacked up cages. My Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell were that inhumane to dogs. Yucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you think this is strange, that’s because you do not know the reasoning behind it. It’s typical jb local behaviour to minimize windows because they want to save costs of doing iron grills. They like to put stainless steel iron grills and that’s expensive so what they do is to remove windows and seal it up as cement wall or fixed panel window to minimize iron grills requirement.
Everything is about money and money only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell refused to close their kitchen back door because of these dogs smell. Seriously if these fake animal lovers think their dogs stink and so smelly and not fit to live in their house proper, not deserving of a roof over their head, they are not fit to keep dogs isn’t it? I want to puke when I see their Facebook portraying themselves as animal lover.
These Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell certainly didn’t behave like the loving mummy daddy of their dogs like what they portray in their Facebook but dog breeders that keep dogs for gains.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here in my jb condo doing chore of my balcony ceiling painting again. I have lost count of the number of times of doing this chore. And as usual the painter that came didn’t bring something- this time a canvas for the floor and made marks on my balcony floor so now go and get again. I don’t know what other shit will happen. A definite chore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here in my jb condo doing chore of my balcony ceiling painting again. I have lost count of the number of times of doing this chore. And as usual the painter that came didn’t bring something- this time a canvas for the floor and made marks on my balcony floor so now go and get again. I don’t know what other shit will happen. A definite chore.
Having a home in jb is a definite chore and origin of all evil. Yucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only good thing is the evil Malaysians harassing me with firecrackers have stopped. I guess they are satisfied with what they have achieved from Nusa Duta to my second jb house to my jb condo now that they have managed to steal and rob from me my jb house cheap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only good thing is the evil Malaysians harassing me with firecrackers have stopped. I guess they are satisfied with what they have achieved from Nusa Duta to my second jb house to my jb condo now that they have managed to steal and rob from me my jb house cheap.
Well got firecrackers I say got firecrackers, no firecrackers I say got no firecrackers. So now sinkie traitor dogs got what to say about me hallucinating? Disgusting indeed got video got photo yet there are sinkie traitor dogs that like to cover up and protect Malaysians harassing me with firecrackers and whistles.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell damaged my house and then posed as innocent buyer to buy it cheap. Gang up with Malaysian Indians to use firecrackers to harass me everyday when I was staying there. 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil all the way from jb to spore now. And even the source of all evil is ex or current Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. I have not met a single good Malaysian be it in Spore or JB indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil all the way from jb to spore now. And even the source of all evil is ex or current Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. I have not met a single good Malaysian be it in Spore or JB indeed.
Malaysians are so self entitled to come to spore to earn good money and do evil to me from smearing me virgin as slut to whistle harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the painters did some patching up of the holes and then say wait ten minutes to dry but disappeared half an hour already .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what’s the shit? The color is not the same. The painter said the paint used to touch up the wall will be same when dry but now few hours later still totally not same. And as usual the ceiling holes are still there when I turned on the balcony light just now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what’s the shit? The color is not the same. The painter said the paint used to touch up the wall will be same when dry but now few hours later still totally not same. And as usual the ceiling holes are still there when I turned on the balcony light just now.
Endless shit and chores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Endless shit and chores.
Oh ya just now when I went dinner at an eatery and parked outside a shop, when I came back after dinner a delivery truck was parked right infront of my car with the truck back doors opened. I told the worker nicely that I am going off and was told to wait. Then I waited for the worker to slowly carry one carton of drinks from the truck to the shop, with the worker don’t know do what inside the shop for awhile, then come out to slowly carry another carton of drinks, then inside for awhile again. Then finally he came out to close the truck back doors but hand signal to me to wait for something from the shop again. Oh finally someone from the shop came out slowly with an invoice or delivery note for the man then the truck went off. Jb is a good place to train your patience indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya just now when I went dinner at an eatery and parked outside a shop, when I came back after dinner a delivery truck was parked right infront of my car with the truck back doors opened. I told the worker nicely that I am going off and was told to wait. Then I waited for the worker to slowly carry one carton of drinks from the truck to the shop, with the worker don’t know do what inside the shop for awhile, then come out to slowly carry another carton of drinks, then inside for awhile again. Then finally he came out to close the truck back doors but hand signal to me to wait for something from the shop again. Oh finally someone from the shop came out slowly with an invoice or delivery note for the man then the truck went off. Jb is a good place to train your patience indeed.
The whole row of shophouse with so many car park lots but they cannot move to park further up indeed. A good place of tolerance aka you tolerate them.