• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw my jb condo management office removed me from chat group after I confronted bullying and they ganged up to bully me. Well that’s Malaysian despicable way of dealing with good people. They can ask you to leave Malaysia and I asked them to leave SGD and they barred me. Oh as usual there is a suck cock sinkie that speaks up for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw my jb condo management office removed me from chat group after I confronted bullying and they ganged up to bully me. Well that’s Malaysian despicable way of dealing with good people. They can ask you to leave Malaysia and I asked them to leave SGD and they barred me. Oh as usual there are suck cock sinkies that speak up for them.
Well some people cannot take the truth of themselves being low class bully dogs making knocks to harass me and objected to my postings of such harassment.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw my jb condo management office removed me from chat group after I confronted bullying and they ganged up to bully me.
Oh dear, they didn't even send you a Good Riddance farewell? I'm sure they are very glad if you are gone/dead/raped.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw my jb condo management office removed me from chat group after I confronted bullying and they ganged up to bully me. Well that’s Malaysian despicable way of dealing with good people. They can ask you to leave Malaysia and I asked them to leave SGD and they barred me. Oh as usual there is a suck cock sinkie that speaks up for them.
kena chase out again .. ha ha ha :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, they didn't even send you a Good Riddance farewell? I'm sure they are very glad if you are gone/dead/raped.
Of course the all Malaysian staffed management office has always been ganging up with Malaysians to bully me since day one, starting from stealing the landscape view infront of my condo to plant vegetables. I had to go to court to get them to remove the vegetable farm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena chase out again .. ha ha ha :geek:
Ya proud Malaysian dirty tricks from Malaysian Indian kt latha to this Cantonese management office staff that ganged up with another Cantonese owner that posted half naked man on bed photo to harass me. Act innocent and do evil. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya proud Malaysian dirty tricks from Malaysian Indian kt latha to this Cantonese management office staff that ganged up with another Cantonese owner that posted half naked man on bed photo to harass me. Act innocent and do evil. Yikes!
Oh ya the Cantonese management office staff is another lazy and idle Cantonese that I scolded for not responding to any feedback and he took opportunity to remove me. Another lazy idle sneaky Cantonese bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the all Malaysian staffed management office has always been ganging up with Malaysians to bully me since day one, starting from stealing the landscape view infront of my condo to plant vegetables. I had to go to court to get them to remove the vegetable farm.
Come to think of it the whole place so big they must plant vegetables right infront of my condo stack is also not a coincidence but some evil sneaky Malaysian targeting me that is behind it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you know how disgustingly self entitled these Malaysians that bullied me are? They can ask you to leave Malaysia while they say loud loud earn SGD so what? It’s because they got the capability and that’s why they are hired and not sinkies. Lol I think of how silly the suck cock sinkie that said to be considerate when spending money in jb don’t say cheap cheap hurt their feelings hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say is normal internet photo woh yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you know how disgustingly self entitled these Malaysians that bullied me are? They can ask you to leave Malaysia while they say loud loud earn SGD so what? It’s because they got the capability and that’s why they are hired and not sinkies. Lol I think of how silly the suck cock sinkie that said to be considerate when spending money in jb don’t say cheap cheap hurt their feelings hahahaha
And one even got the audacity to order me to sell my condo at loss and leave immediately and claimed that he is not earning SGD but it’s his clients earning SGD and he always asked them to convert to ringgit woh. So bloody thick skinned people living in denial indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the Cantonese management office staff is another lazy and idle Cantonese that I scolded for not responding to any feedback and he took opportunity to remove me. Another lazy idle sneaky Cantonese bully.
Lazy and idle Cantonese that is evidently much worse than all the other staff before him. Always no respond to private messages and only cater to his Malaysian buddies that por him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy and idle Cantonese that is evidently much worse than all the other staff before him. Always no respond to private messages and only cater to his Malaysian buddies that por him.
And always on leave when he just joined this year where got so much leave?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ya this Cantonese owner that posted the half naked man on bed internet photo 窝囊废bully is another loser that lost debate to me on bird talk when he attacked me complaining of bird shit. Malaysian loser bullies always cannot win debate only use sexual harassment to attack people to win. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual suck cock sinkie self claimed sinkie woman owner suck cock until so disgusting. She said if the half naked photo is offensive can just ask him to remove - when that’s exactly what I did initially asking the Cantonese 窝囊废bully politely to remove this photo that make people uncomfortable - but he started attacking me immediately upon my request. This sinkie suck cock until can write until like I didn’t do that. Scary isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual suck cock sinkie self claimed sinkie woman owner suck cock until so disgusting. She said if the half naked photo is offensive can just ask him to remove - when that’s exactly what I did initially asking the Cantonese 窝囊废bully politely to remove this photo that make people uncomfortable - but he started attacking me immediately upon my request. This sinkie suck cock until can write until like I didn’t do that. Scary isn’t it?
And said why I called the bully 窝囊废 when he is exactly that a useless man that bullied woman. Scary indeed sinkies are so selfish buy a condo in jb only suck cock of mudlanders with no shame. Is she blind or cannot read the mudlander bullies various posts on people don’t hire sinkies but hire them and sinkies no money buy house go mudland to buy etc shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And said why I called the bully 窝囊废 when he is exactly that a useless man that bullied woman. Scary indeed sinkies are so selfish buy a condo in jb only suck cock of mudlanders with no shame. Is she blind or cannot read the mudlander bullies various posts on people don’t hire sinkies but hire them and sinkies no money buy house go mudland to buy etc shit.
And the suck cock sinkie so shameless to mock me complain bird shit when that’s exactly what others did too. Say is my good fortune to have birds woh. Sinkies are so scary traitor bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander bullies like that look down on sinkies and always asking people to leave and yet ownself don’t leave sgd is called bloody thick skinned isn’t it? Just pretend is your client earn sgd or is your capability can already? Got capability then leave sgd!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander bullies like that look down on sinkies and always asking people to leave and yet ownself don’t leave sgd is called bloody thick skinned isn’t it? Just pretend is your client earn sgd or is your capability can already? Got capability then leave sgd!
Suck cock sinkie said cannot call them bloody thick skinned woh. Again she is selectively blind and can’t see it’s the mudlander bullies that asked me to leave FIRST then I called them bloody thick skinned don’t leave sgd.