• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent77

Alfrescian
Loyal
sis crystal, whiplash dun play play.. go and check..

as for the car, even if the bumper doesn't show anything, internally, the catches can also be spoilt. i hope you have the guy's details and then send your car to the workshop for a check.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
News like these does not make me feel that Msia is safe

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/teenager-waiting-for-spm-results-murdered-1.30916

Also as about cost saving, if one checks out a Leisure farms resort rental for a day it is more than Sentosa Worls resort... though there is a difference that at leisure farms one gets a whole house whereas at sentosa one gets just aroom.

It's all a matter of perspective. Gruesome murders and killings happens everywhere even in countries like America or Europe. If we read that in London or New York, most of us will say "well, its common". Its how were've wired up by our background and influence. You want to feel safe, slowly get another perspective!

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said Bro!

I have to believe that Bro HH (being an investor - have a few properties in JB) knows his sums. These are simple numbers. Bro HH somehow downplayed it for whatever reason. I would like to add to Bro Arsenal analysis below, RM 150k profit for RM 60k capital (assuming his friend took 80% loan). Anyone of us can work out the return on capital. Would you be complaining for that sort of ROC for 2-3 years investment? Yes, off course there are much better return around too.

Bro HH, maybe we misunderstood you somewhere along the line........ Generally, agree with your view about LF and Ledang Heights, no question about it. I do think that's the path to take too.

Bro,Bought 300krm, sell 500+k rm with 200+k rm profit, after deduction of agent fees and tax, still have (70x2.4) approx 150k rm profit. So actually very good investment but when you write as 70kS profit it appearr to be small.. bro HH is trying to downsell a good investment..
In Singapore you can profit 300-400k but the risk is in term of million dollars of sing.. here 300krm is lower risk but in percentage term very decent...

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother HH is a nice and rich guy but maybe he just want to be humble. Rather than saying all his investment are good, he tried to say they are not ideal..even though some time he will be turn bullish..

No problem( Please forgive me if I say too much..but I think HH also help to prevent people from getting unrealistically bullish)... Forum is the place for all kind of people to share and view their points...

One of my friends keep saying his son is stupid and lazy.. however his son is studying at top school, attending top tuition center and among the top 3 in class every year.. We know that friend is trying to be humble..and inside he is very please with his son performance but he just don't want to show it....

Well said Bro!

I have to believe that Bro HH (being an investor - have a few properties in JB) knows his sums. These are simple numbers. Bro HH somehow downplayed it for whatever reason. I would like to add to Bro Arsenal analysis below, RM 150k profit for RM 60k capital (assuming his friend took 80% loan). Anyone of us can work out the return on capital. Would you be complaining for that sort of ROC for 2-3 years investment? Yes, off course there are much better return around too.

Bro HH, maybe we misunderstood you somewhere along the line........ Generally, agree with your view about LF and Ledang Heights, no question about it. I do think that's the path to take too.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are hundreds of reasons not to buy a property in Malaysia and there are hundreds of reasons to buy a property there.

There are many reasons that the property price will rise and many reasons that one should never buy anything in JB. Just that how can one be so sure that he is making a right decision? So I think buy within the comfort level and buy with your own conviction.. Most people will say JB is dangerous and unsafe and we also know every country in the world, be it London, HK, Singapore, Thailand, New York, Australia, Japan etc etc.. have gansters, murderers, thieves and all sort of crime.. For us who want to come to JB, be careful, don't get into a conflict, avoid dangerous place... Similarly if we go to Geyland, we should learn to be careful and not getting into a fight..

It's all a matter of perspective. Gruesome murders and killings happens everywhere even in countries like America or Europe. If we read that in London or New York, most of us will say "well, its common". Its how were've wired up by our background and influence. You want to feel safe, slowly get another perspective!

News like these does not make me feel that Msia is safe

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/teenager-waiting-for-spm-results-murdered-1.30916

Also as about cost saving, if one checks out a Leisure farms resort rental for a day it is more than Sentosa Worls resort... though there is a difference that at leisure farms one gets a whole house whereas at sentosa one gets just aroom.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg. I think my car too attractive! Parked at ksl and after shopping realized my front bumper Kenna banged ! I just respray last dec leh . Kaozz. Tried polished off but still hv scratches, damn!,
I think dragon is really sway this yr!!!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sis crystal, whiplash dun play play.. go and check..

as for the car, even if the bumper doesn't show anything, internally, the catches can also be spoilt. i hope you have the guy's details and then send your car to the workshop for a check.

No details exchange. I will go check up for myself n car soon

Thanks

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hit n run is always the most frustrating. One thing that puts me off about MY is you really cannot drive a nice car around. But ironically, i had my front dented in SG recently, n no damage to mycar in my 3 years in MY. Also hit n run at carpark

Last edited:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg. I think my car too attractive! Parked at ksl and after shopping realized my front bumper Kenna banged ! I just respray last dec leh . Kaozz. Tried polished off but still hv scratches, damn!,

Crystal jie....no lar....its the ending of rabbit year now...so all the sway come now...for a great and better dragon year next... :biggrin:
With the CNY around the corner, shoppers also very kancheong...bang here, bang there...Just be patient and all the sway will go away by the end of the rabbit year... Come Dragon year , huat ah!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the dragon is trying to tell u to buy HH and group with all the dragons there, if u want to improve on your "attractiveness", and I meant the car also :biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal jie....no lar....its the ending of rabbit year now...so all the sway come now...for a great and better dragon year next... :biggrin:
With the CNY around the corner, shoppers also very kancheong...bang here, bang there...Just be patient and all the sway will go away by the end of the rabbit year... Come Dragon year , huat ah!! :biggrin:

Thank u hor. But I read e my this yr fortune , it says I have to be careful as I will have road accidents in jan! Sway thing so accurate wor!!! Let's HUAT HUAT ,, hey , u rat yr right??

Status
Not open for further replies.