• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks 2bFree, this is as i have always advocated going straight to developers, not using certain banks and bypassing certain developments/agents.
Some people may not like what i am doing as i am going against their trade/interest even though i do not profit and mean well, some people may not understand.

Its also better to protect each other in real life to avoid some of the pitfalls in meeting up.

Think recently PAP just sued someone from TR website after he revealed his identity? So people who criticise PAP alot also cannot reveal nick haha..

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its scary, if you change the places names to that of places in JB, people can better relate to it but its now happening everywhere.
Its still no cause for panick as crime is everywhere no matter we go. Nowadays, you will hear less people talking about relativity of
crime in SG as the amount of things going wrong has escalated.

Thank you, every time i see someone dashing across the road or zebra crossing, i worry for them. I seldom if ever flash my lights or press the horn but i had to do it on a few occasions to warn other drivers, lots of new misses as students and ESPECIALLY ladies like to jog or cross the road with their IPODS or IPHONES while crossing the road (WITH BACK FACING ONCOMING TRAFFIC)

Again, please everyone, your life is precious. Please please remember that no known apps have been known to deflect or protect against oncoming cars. At least not yet. Your I-device is also not an I-invincible tool nor an expandable shield. Please do not cross the road while answering calls WITH your back to incoming traffic.

People can come back from jail but few return from the dead. Some accidents can definitely be avoided.
I disagree with some comments that this is Darwin's way to weed out the dumb. They just didn't know better.

I watched the video of the woman got knock down at Sengkang when the bus turned right. The bus came from her left from behind, it is blind spot and she won't be able to see. So next time cross road must watch out 360 degrees, not just left and right..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hahaha , can u be more trendy or not ? so troublesome have to go n buy a red flower leh .....

Sis, actually if we do go with Red flowers and meet up, then people may think we are "Hong Hua Hui" or 红花会, next thing we know, will be joined to Tian Di Hui or Tong Meng Hui. (all revolutionaries)

Certainly nothing political will likely be discussed.
No Fan Qing Fu Ming

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I will send out an invite by end of this week. All who have been here long enough will get an invite, expect to invite only a small group and place and time will be determined again. To all those who are invited, please do not share with others as we will do it through PM.

To those not yet invited and those who just joined, we will be sure to include you eventually.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I watched the video of the woman got knock down at Sengkang when the bus turned right. The bus came from her left from behind, it is blind spot and she won't be able to see. So next time cross road must watch out 360 degrees, not just left and right..

Soon, they will find some excuses to push everything to Singaporeans, its their fault for not triple checking, all kids need to be armed with mirrors and some may need to buy helmet when crossing the roads. XP

Jokes aside, i still think more can be done to inculcate not only safe driving but road safety for all pedestrains as well. It should be something mandatory as different folks from different countries are not used to the road conditions, some form of orientation driving, etc will be better to reduce the body count on our roads.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother wuqi understand me very well when I mean hong hua hui..
Well done... I am happy to be understood.. I am now stuck in custom.. What a shame.. I just want to deliver some furniture to my house..

Sis, actually if we do go with Red flowI am ers and meet up, then people may think we are "Hong Hua Hui" or 红花会, next thing we know, will be joined to Tian Di Hui or Tong Meng Hui. (all revolutionaries)

No Fan Qing Fu Ming

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
pun with deep meaning..

Thanks, sometimes people just cross thinking that they will be safe, somehow that guy will notice and know what to do.
BUT what if that guy was on his mobile phone as well? He has an Iphone, Ipad, etc.

Sure his phone gets confiscated, he gets fined or jailed but you may be irreparably hurt, maimed or killed?
What happens to your family then? I note that people were so afraid of going overseas like JB, etc yet run across roads so regularly
as if they are immortals.

I have no issues with people running around but they should take more care of their lives. Everyone has a mother and (ok almost)
every mother loves her son/daugher. Take care on the roads, the road is like the mouth of a tiger (to quote an oft repeated Chinese saying)

It can close on you anytime and worse than any crime, that tree, lampost, imcoming car/van/bus/truck/lorry is non negotiable.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Well done... I am happy to be understood.. I am now stuck in custom.. What a shame.. I just want to deliver some furniture to my house..

Thanks alot, first link now? I hope that the jam clears for you. Have a good one.

Ansoh

I will send out an invite by end of this week. All who have been here long enough will get an invite, expect to invite only a small group and place and time will be determined again. To all those who are invited, please do not share with others as we will do it through PM.

To those not yet invited and those who just joined, we will be sure to include you eventually.

Hi wuqi, noted with thanks. Been reading the posts here from old to new, very informative and
updated. Like reading to be kept updated since invested in HH.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

See la , dun listen to woman , told u today Msia PH Liao ..... But me also jammed in custom for 45 mins before I had my seafood dinner at Laguna at 830pm. Dinner also waited so long coz many many people until my hh pasar malam never wait for me and all closed stalls by e time i reached 10pm. Luckily tesco still open till 11pm ....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
See la , dun listen to woman , told u today Msia PH Liao ..... But me also jammed in custom for 45 mins before I had my seafood dinner at Laguna at 830pm. Dinner also waited so long coz many many people until my hh pasar malam never wait for me and all closed stalls by e time i reached 10pm. Luckily tesco still open till 11pm ....

Sorry to hear, normally if tomorrow is a PH or a Sat, Tesco will be opened until 1am

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro why so secretive???

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi bro, Once I answered an incoming call while getting thru the custom at tuas before I realised there were cameras everywhere. Fortunately I did not received a summon. But I reminded myself not to use the phone no matter what(I know its hard and I tend to do this especially when in Malaysia) while driving.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, Once I answered an incoming call while getting thru the custom at tuas before I realised there were cameras everywhere. Fortunately I did not received a summon. But I reminded myself not to use the phone no matter what(I know its hard and I tend to do this especially when in Malaysia) while driving.

erm , i think he is stucked at e jam and car is not moving thats y can reply forum....
i was doing that in the evening ..... 1st link also jammed at the traffic light so have plenty of time to surf web and texting ...

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need u guys to plz let me know about Cluster & Link house (related to HH).
Didnt get the chance to look at cluster house in HH yet
In Hill pricinct:-
Cluster size is 32' * 75'
Link House is 26' * 80'

Cluster comes with 10 feet land therefore actual size would be 22' * 75'. Am i correct to say that? If yes, meaning typical intermediate cluster house has less builtup area than that of typical intermediate Link house?

Can u guys plz share ur opinion if link house has better rental potential than cluster house?

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, actually if we do go with Red flowers and meet up, then people may think we are "Hong Hua Hui" or 红花会, next thing we know, will be joined to Tian Di Hui or Tong Meng Hui. (all revolutionaries)

No Fan Qing Fu Ming

send me a msg and I bring a bouquet.

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wing chun is good.. I want to join if there is such an overseas wing chun club..

sorry tot we do this every morning? At the park at gateway where there is a slope with poles sticking out.
Alternatively I'll go back to sifu.
Wing Chun Kuen Training Centre.
#06-29 Sin Ming Lane,
Block 18 Midview City,
Singapore - 573960

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.