• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit vague leh ... I interpreted your posts in several ways. Won't take a wild guess, still i think a CONGRATULATION is appropriate ! :smile:

Yes!!
28 April...100% definitely and absolutely will be 'free' when this unappreciated approachg 40 yo lowly sgrean will receive a piece of paper in recognition of his service in the defence of this ctry that he once proudly called home (it still is home).

mallow

Alfrescian
Loyal
LEGOLAND ALERT: 16 APRIL DEADLINE!

The discounted pre-opening tickets for Legoland can only be bought until 16 April!

Operations are due to begin in the last quarter of this year.

The Pre-Opening Annual Pass will be valid from the opening day until 31.12.2013.

Go to their website at www.legoland.com.my if in Singapore - you can try it also from Malaysia, but the link is iffy. If in Malaysia you can also use this link: http://redtix.airasia.com/Events/Legoland/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, have u had drinks again? It's midnight and suddenly u started scolding zheng hu... Zheng hu officers only work 9 to 6, they won't listen to you now, try again during office hour tomorrow ok? But tomorrow office boh open, so gotta wait till next Monday hor :p

U r entitled to spend money every where u want. Importantly u must be happy, and make sure all your expenditures are worth while :smile:

I upped your points before. Won't let me add anymore until I have spread around (dunno how many spreads are needed) ... Wil up u again as soon as I can. "wait for me" hor .... !

Also need to indicate name of intended recipient to have use, must write big big PAP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, our own Prime Minister and his father don't even respect their own people. What do you expect?

Singaporean opposition politicians say things that are disagreeable and they are sued and treated like pariahs in the society.

Ah Tiongs insult us on YouTube and national TV but there are no actions. The bloke continues to live in our midst and PM say 'move on'!

I say MOVE OUT of Singapore to JB is right! :cool:

So sad truth, but the 60% don't mind, they more worried their HDB or private property values drop or their business can't hire cheap workers!

PAP have always been praising foreigners to the sky while putting down Singaporeans and that is why the foreigners get so bold.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
My name is Arsenal. Some one call me "Tua Kee".. Sound horrid, but no pervert. Looked cute, but sure not dirty. After serving army, fall in love with Singlish but govt prefer proper English but what is proper? UK English or American English??? When i travel for business, customers doesnt care if i speak good english, they just want to buy from me because mine is no 1.. Which one more sexy? Govt kiasee kiasu gu kiabo, si mi character also Bo Liao... Knn, next time china become strong, don't tell me Chinese will become 1st language...whoever got money, govt welcome with red carpet.. Whoever no money, govt ask you to go JB.. TA MA de, nim pei si bei tu LAN... Go JIU HU buy a house and let you see... NIn bei buai Sei hor Zheng hu bully... Guan Dou, parang all bring... Once my kid grow up, I will make sure spend my money in JIu HU and not Singapore.. Like all the FTs that Zheng HU adore, I also want to make money in Singapore and spend else where...

If you agree with me, up my points.... Everyone power keep going up, mine still there ken tuck ka kee...

I am sure you are appropriately sized in many ways. :smile:
Yes, thats one of the reasons why i came and to make sure my folks got a "hou lu" when they are unable to take care of themselves or things become too expensive after i am gone. Love is not till death do us part but continuing long after my death. I have left letters and other things online for them on top of monetary stuff. I hope that they will still see part of my love remaining in tangible ways, still thinking and taking care of them. Hopefully brings a smile to their face (no tears) when they think of me once in a while.

I for sure will up your points when i am able to again.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
So sad truth, but the 60% don't mind, they more worried their HDB or private property values drop or their business can't hire cheap workers!

PAP have always been praising foreigners to the sky while putting down Singaporeans and that is why the foreigners get so bold.

Unfortunately thats true, some of those constantly cursing people here are business owners actually.

That is also why some foreigners feels its their birthright to criticise, educate and now getting too bold and
cussing us unfortunately.

They have taken Singapore for granted and some (not all) are just here for the free ride. No one owes
us a living, they said. Not all are bad though, some that i work with are really really good.

Just that the government puts us down so often and with so scant regard that some of the foreigners have a bad
attitude towards us. Can't blame the foreigners in the end.

To constant defenders of all their policies, when foreigners refer to Singaporeans as dogs, they are referring
to your esteemed self too. Do you really feel happy barking? Really?

There are also no safeguards against people taking the government policies for a ride, like it or not, Singapore
is too small in this world. In practical sense, If someone breaks his bond, how do we go about enforcing it? When
people who have houses in their own country, buys your HDB, how would HDB know that they still have houses
back home?

The people form the government, its because of the people that the government exists in the first place.
Many have perharps forgotten that.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes!!
28 April...100% definitely and absolutely will be 'free' when this unappreciated approachg 40 yo lowly sgrean will receive a piece of paper in recognition of his service in the defence of this ctry that he once proudly called home (it still is home).

Respect for our NSmen!!!

Dear Narmi,

Sir, You are most definitely appreciated and i remain standing before you in respect.

I sincerely thank you for defending our nation all these years and steadfastly holding the line against
all those who wishes to do harm to us. That line has continued to be held despite all the good and bad
policies that has come to past and macro issues that threatens externally.

Though i was a nobody and still a nobody, i would like to express my gratitude to you and those who
have put blood, sweat and tears into a thankless job. It was indeed a job few aspire to but you did it
with sheer grit and determination. Though i wished your ordeal would be much shorter but there is little
i can do but think of the men suffering in the trenches and hope their loads become lighter.

I remain grateful to people like you who continue to sacrifice and some noble ones who even make light
of their own experience. Its people like you who made a difference. I always told my users back then when
i was in IT Support, only when the network is down, does anyone notice that it was working in the first place.

Your continued sacrifice ensures the peace, stability and continuity of our tiny island nation. I shall continue
what little i can do whenever i see NSF/NSmen booking out and give them a ride to the nearest MRT station.

Thank you once again.

Wuqi Salutes our NSmen
<Be it Army, Police, Civil Defence>

Disclaimer - Except those who got 12 years deferment

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Seriously, our own Prime Minister and his father don't even respect their own people. What do you expect?

Singaporean opposition politicians say things that are disagreeable and they are sued and treated like pariahs in the society.

Ah Tiongs insult us on YouTube and national TV but there are no actions. The bloke continues to live in our midst and PM say 'move on'!

I say MOVE OUT of Singapore to JB is right! :cool:

This is sad, nobody is always right all the time, to even try to insinuate that would be wrong as no one is perfect. If they were, this whole world (and not just a tiny country) would be governed by them already. Yes, others may copy and follow certain policies but not everything is useful or applicable to every country.

Of course, i am not surprised as there are no calls for sedition, etc and understand that to a certain extent as we are too small to offend anyone. He can even call us much worse and nothing will happen to him. I wonder though, how far can it go before something breaks? (To any self respecting country of course.)
If its really a once off, then its fine, lets move on but what if others may follow his example and do much worse since they see little in the way of punishment for insulting their host country.

Yes we can bend even further backwards to accomodate more insults but there has to be a limit or breaking point? Where is common sense when it is most needed? Thats why common sense is no longer as common as it used to be.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ai yo.. The traffic at both check points are really tragic.. Wonder how many of us are stucked.. dream action confirm has a good buy.. Next time jet ski from singapore to his house confirmed faster.

Good choice for bro DOA. Probably get something like this and drive direct into the sea:
http://www.gizmag.com/go/2167/

Wonder how much the COE for something like that would be?
Imagine instead of a SJLXXXXL, you have a SZXXXX as the car plate.

Lucky folks in US/UK/AU.

http://www.gibbstech.com/
The concept served James Bond admirably in the classic 1983 film Octopussy, but now a very real version of an amphibious car has been released in the UK. The Gibbs aquada high-speed amphibian (HSA) is capable of speeds up to 100mph (160kmh) on land and 30mph (48kmh) over water, taking just six seconds to transform from road going sportscar to a jet powered marine vessel. What better vehicle could be conceived for a waterside lifestyle in a place like Sydney?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I see. Thanks for your heads up. I'm not that fussy, can eat almost anything :smile:

So suay, raining now, but still won't dampen my mood.

Will share and report exciting findings later :smile:

Good man, me too. Thats what NS did to us, turned us into highly adaptable pigs hehe.
Glad you are never a quitter in every sense of the word.

What i was listening to on the day i brought my wife to the 2nd link. This song has never
left my mind since.

http://youtu.be/tcrfvP11Hbo

fortylurve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Been following this thread, but haven't posted much.
Just want to get the take of all you learned forumers on the potential for shop lots (22' by 70') at Kempas Town Centre.
They were launched recently and are being marketed by C H WILLIAMS TALHAR & WONG.
I guess it would be an investment play for rental income.
Any one out there gone to look-see?
Appreciate all your opinions and comments.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro WUQI u the the MAN!!! Salute to u! I first time see a person who will go all out to help others! Really hard to find. Not to make use of u of course, but nowadays where can we find anyone like u??

Some ppl I see r all self centred and only cares for themselves that's why sg really no more love and compassion for one another. I mean some ppl. even the garment also heartless to their fellow true breed Sgans, my family is the best example.....

My mother birthday tml but only my 2 sisters want to celebrate for her, I was wondering where is their husband? What r they doing? Why they not coming? As ask by crystal... 3 brothers in law got car, why can't use 1 to fetch them? At least I can drive to fetch them and my family. I tried to hint my sisters that I can't get hold of my friend as he was in MY as I used to borrow his car only recently as I am buying a property in MY and on top of that I am paying him $50 for few hours like 4 to 5 hours and a confirmed of full tank although he didn't tell me to do that, I very automatic and pay him $50 at the first time of using his car till now no matter it's 4 or 5 hours .

Why someone who is not related to me but can help me whereas my family members treat their cars like baby?? Not that I want to force them to loan me, it should be automatic for them to offer since we r relate right?
I feel sad but have to tell them the arrangement have to be called off. It's all the time and situation which is at fault! I should have bought a property long ago in MY and not wasting my time in SG.. I have A new house in Phil which is brand new which I haven't stay, it's too time consuming to fly to and fro.. I regret buying there.
Life is so unpredictable, Actually got a car, bought only $30k OPC brand new still got 6 years COE, if I know I can buy property in MY I would even sell... End up renting to a Malay guy who said he will get loan to pay off after few months but in the end kana play out! Modified so much then kana TP spot check, went inspection and exhaust have to change full set, kana fined, bank loan delayed payment, car kana talek next day pay loan to get back car, then affected credit records, apply loan after selling house , all kana rejected!! Damn that fellow!!! Now my kids stopped schooling, waiting to move to JB and dun know about the future! Sometimes life really SUCKS! My wife says I getting more grey hair and I can't believe myself!

Ppl ask me r u happy u born in Singapore?? I told them NO!! I hate Singapore!! I only like the SG dollars only.
The garment force us to go army, after that we r forgotten in no time, COE only can be found here! Thanks to those filthy rich who has many cars at home and houses getting expensive thanks to those foreigners coming to buy more and more! Which makes the price go higher and higher..
I tell u all Singapore is no longer our country! Only the rich can survive! The garment only interested in those foreigners and never give a damn to those really in need. All they know is to suck all our hard earn money and make us work like a dog! Like a bird in the cage!! Like a dog, he wants us to sit, we have to sit... Totally no freedom! Look at those opposition leaders u will know, how pap can make one life really ruin and broken!!
Really heartless!! I rather stay in other country which not belong to me and die there rather dying here! They will dig all those who already buried and RIP and they will build more high rise to satisfy their monopoly and good name sake!

Lastly I would say to all, bro WUQI is a true bro all of u can follow ! Helpful and no matter u r new or old timers him will give information or help in no time and without anything to ask back from u! Hard to find in once called our homeland which now doesn't belong to us true blue local bred Singaporeans!!!!

Thanks, actually a lot of kind hearted people helped me along the way too. Friend who loaned me 5k barely 1 year after i was out of NS to help pay someones else debts. That month was a sad month as my savings were gone too as well as money saved to learn driving. Though she doubted me after someone badmouthed me, she still believed in me. I insisted on paying her back before the month (that was promised) was up and paid a little extra on top. Remained grateful to that lady ever since.

There was also a bro who quitted a well paying job and despite my securing my (soon to be vacated) post for him, he followed me straightaway and quitted. He told my sister one day, that i taught him everything i knew about IT, which was why when i left, he left too. He never told me and my sister didn't either until a few years back. Lost touch with him until when he got married. He is such a humble and good man.

Went in to Sentosa to attend his wedding dinner and made sure he got an ang pao appropriate for his sacrifice and friendship. He is such a good man, i will continue to look out for jobs for him as he just ended his nasi lemak business and back into IT.

Must admit though i wasn't so polite to some wedding guests there back then, especially one i knew who was so bad i had to use defensive mechanism(read BECAME EXTREMELY ALOOF, aka HAOLIAN) to stop his questions on stocks, etc. Sinful but sometimes one must do so to protect oneself.

I am so sorry to hear about what happened, i am confident things will turn up better for you. When you are at the bottom, the only way to go, is up.
What goes up, must come down, what goes down will rebound. I was proud to be born Singaporean all my life until after the 90s when things started to go downhill. Thats why i am thinking of buying a plot for my family when it comes to burial so that my parents will never be disturbed.

I have renovated my ancestors tombs at Bukit Brown a couple of years back and although not affected by the exhumation, is saddened to see the tombs of others disturbed like that. More determined to buy a burial plot here and if family gives green light, will move my ancestors graves eventually over. My ancestor also quite poor thing, no body took care and in the end the grave was lost in the jungle, got NEA and contractors to clear for close to 1 hour before they finally found the grave and that of many others. Was so glad to see the grave as it was lost in the jungle and all these years, our family only prayed by the roadside as they had no idea where the graves were.

As for the others, no one takes care of them, you really feel sorry to see the state that they are in. Especially my ancestors one had a huge split in the middle so i decided to renovate it with the blessings of my dad. Funny, back when they were clearing and renovating, went there so often and almost daily to help clean up and supervise. Got lucky and never got bitten (touch wood) by any insects there although one time i took off my shoes, found dead scorpion and a huge dead spider amongst the dried grass on my boots. After my mum voiced her opposition (thought to be unlucky after all to visit graves almost daily for weeks) i decided to only go every Qing Ming.

I am really no hero, more like a zero as i continue to strive to make sense of this big, bad and at times confusing world. Those who sacrificed and are still on duty for the sake of the country, still manning their positions and holding the line are the true heros.

I just try to help out whenever i can, sometimes i may get carried away but as long as i am able to, i will do my best.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi all,
Been following this thread, but haven't posted much.
Just want to get the take of all you learned forumers on the potential for shop lots (22' by 70') at Kempas Town Centre.
They were launched recently and are being marketed by C H WILLIAMS TALHAR & WONG.
I guess it would be an investment play for rental income.
Any one out there gone to look-see?
Appreciate all your opinions and comments.

I don't know much but shops are pretty hit and miss for outside that area. If you get one with a bad neighbourhood then it could stay pretty dead and "underwater" for years.

There is a reason why my learned neighbour seldom hits shops unless you know an area will do well, otherwise do due research first.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect for our NSmen!!!

Dear Narmi,

Sir, You are most definitely appreciated and i remain standing before you in respect.

I sincerely thank you for defending our nation all these years and steadfastly holding the line against
all those who wishes to do harm to us. That line has continued to be held despite all the good and bad

Though i was a nobody and still a nobody, i would like to express my gratitude to you and those who
have put blood, sweat and tears into a thankless job. It was indeed a job few aspire to but you did it
with sheer grit and determination. Though i wished your ordeal would be much shorter but there is little
i can do but think of the men suffering in the trenches and hope their loads become lighter.

I remain grateful to people like you who continue to sacrifice and some noble ones who even make light
of their own experience. Its people like you who made a difference. I always told my users back then when
i was in IT Support, only when the network is down, does anyone notice that it was working in the first place.

Your continued sacrifice ensures the peace, stability and continuity of our tiny island nation. I shall continue
what little i can do whenever i see NSF/NSmen booking out and give them a ride to the nearest MRT station.

Thank you once again.

Wuqi Salutes our NSmen

Dear Wuqi

So touched by your salute and deeds for our nsf/ nsmen.

As much as I dislike the many thgs abt sg, it still IS my home (place where i was born, schooled, fell in love with my sweetheart, got married and my 3 children's birthplace) and i M sure when the call is made it is ppl like u n me who will be comrade in arms ready to repel any threat. I salute u too bro wuqi!

Bro Doa
Thank you for your well wishes :smile: too.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I am back home now. Enjoyed my day out. But my feet are sore :(

Bro narmi,
You're right, lots of Reno were ongoing at CS, mainly at the central podium to create more shops. Those upcoming shops looks promising and exciting. More shops for us to depart with our money lol ... Had a meal at Macau express and yummmmmm, I licked my plate clean! Half priced compared to the one at expo SG.

Okay, about persada. Full of exhibitors, from household items, electrical appliances, interior designers, security cameras, kitchen cabinets, security safes (deposit box), furnitures, wallpapers, carpets, water filters, doors, water landscaping etc etc. Just too much to name ... I don't even know how and what to start to share. Perhaps I'll let u guys ask me on the specific category, then I will browse through the brochures to give u the names, websites (if any) and I can also scan the brochures (if I have the time).

That's all for now. Over!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LRespect..respect..
Maybe we can form "legend of water lake" and named 108 heros among ourselves.. Wuqi will be "song Jiang" the leader(also leader of righteousness).. Maybe I can be the "wu song"..as I am sipping wines again... We know there is tiger in the mountain, yet we purposely walk to meet the tiger..for freedom and respect for ourselves as a human...

I used Tuas today and was stucked for approx 4hours.. Saw the maid of the car in front throwing a packet of yellow water outside her employer's car.. Hope that belong to the employee's kids..and not hers.... Lucky no smelly chocoloate cake out of car window.. If dreamaction ate too much before the road trip, he might have to throw some chocolate color lump out..because the jam is too bad..lucky xiao long nu is sleeping..it doesn't take sense to drive in today... I need to be in tomorrow to receive my beds and other stuffs... I must make sure not to eat too much...

Respect for our NSmen!!!

Dear Narmi,

Thank you once again.

Wuqi Salutes our NSmen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.