• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok la. Still pretty standard, because it's basically 2.4 really ... Those additional .05 % won't hurt the bank at all ... It's peanuts to them ...

Btw, I had never signed so many docs at one go ... I needed 1.5 hours to sign everything, and on every single page!

Bank doc got so thick like s & p meh. I spent 20 mins only.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah. I have been following that thread. Bro gunner is a real joker. We all love him to bits

We're cool for sure :wink: no worries. I can accept a good tease :p

Just teasing you Bro. No disrespect intended. Just read Bro Arsenal post at "renovation thread..." and couldn't help myself after that...... Hope we cool Bro.....

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is Arsenal. Some one call me "Tua Kee".. Sound horrid, but no pervert. Looked cute, but sure not dirty. After serving army, fall in love with Singlish but govt prefer proper English but what is proper? UK English or American English??? When i travel for business, customers doesnt care if i speak good english, they just want to buy from me because mine is no 1.. Which one more sexy? Govt kiasee kiasu gu kiabo, si mi character also Bo Liao... Knn, next time china become strong, don't tell me Chinese will become 1st language...whoever got money, govt welcome with red carpet.. Whoever no money, govt ask you to go JB.. TA MA de, nim pei si bei tu LAN... Go JIU HU buy a house and let you see... NIn bei buai Sei hor Zheng hu bully... Guan Dou, parang all bring... Once my kid grow up, I will make sure spend my money in JIu HU and not Singapore.. Like all the FTs that Zheng HU adore, I also want to make money in Singapore and spend else where...

If you agree with me, up my points.... Everyone power keep going up, mine still there ken tuck ka kee...

Yah. I have been following that thread. Bro gunner is a real joker. We all love him to bits

We're cool for sure :wink: no worries. I can accept a good tease :p

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, have u had drinks again? It's midnight and suddenly u started scolding zheng hu... Zheng hu officers only work 9 to 6, they won't listen to you now, try again during office hour tomorrow ok? But tomorrow office boh open, so gotta wait till next Monday hor :p

U r entitled to spend money every where u want. Importantly u must be happy, and make sure all your expenditures are worth while :smile:

I upped your points before. Won't let me add anymore until I have spread around (dunno how many spreads are needed) ... Wil up u again as soon as I can. "wait for me" hor .... !

My name is Arsenal. Some one call me "Tua Kee".. Sound horrid, but no pervert. Looked cute, but sure not dirty. After serving army, fall in love with Singlish but govt prefer proper English but what is proper? UK English or American English??? When i travel for business, customers doesnt care if i speak good english, they just want to buy from me because mine is no 1.. Which one more sexy? Govt kiasee kiasu gu kiabo, si mi character also Bo Liao... Knn, next time china become strong, don't tell me Chinese will become 1st language...whoever got money, govt welcome with red carpet.. Whoever no money, govt ask you to go JB.. TA MA de, nim pei si bei tu LAN... Go JIU HU buy a house and let you see... NIn bei buai Sei hor Zheng hu bully... Guan Dou, parang all bring... Once my kid grow up, I will make sure spend my money in JIu HU and not Singapore.. Like all the FTs that Zheng HU adore, I also want to make money in Singapore and spend else where...

If you agree with me, up my points.... Everyone power keep going up, mine still there ken tuck ka kee...

Last edited:

skyziz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart move. :wink:

I know of 1 bungalow in The Golf, subsale though selling for about 4m but that unit (#11) if i am not mistaken is worth it as we went there before in the past to have a look. Was thinking of buying until father in law suggested to be low profile and then i thought it would be better to just buy smaller units so that i can live in one and rent out the rest.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree. We are uniquely Singapore.

Where but here, that we invite foreigners to our home, we change for them (FTs do not subscribe to 'In Rome Do What The Romans Do').

Better still, when they insult us, PMs and MPs tell us we need to move on and not be self-centered.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Arowana, i was replying to someone elses request but just suddenly thought about you so sharing the contacts here as well.

Can try this:
http://www.easyterra.com/malaysia/car-rental-johor-bahru.html

Some contacts:

Pernas Sime Darby Rent-A-Car Sdn Bhd
Podium 1C, Menara Ansar, 65, Jalan Trus, Johor Bahru, 80000
07-2237520

Orix Car Rentals Sdn. Bhd.www.orixcarrentals.com.my/
G1 Jalan Gereja
Johor Bahru
07-2241215

Car Rental Sdn. Bhd
35, Jalan Rosmerah 4/12, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru, 81100

07-3550781

This is for the airport(Senai):
http://www.europcar.com.my/

Sorry for replying late. Thks bro for yr infor... U r the best help of anyone and everyone, really a TRUE, WORTHY, TRUST-WORTHY, Person I ever met.

I really can't wait to meet up with u and for some beers! Let's drink up when I move there.. Bro DOA and Sis Crystal if u drink..hehe.

True and trust worthy friends is hard to come by..:wink:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm plus chop she wasn't. I have no issues loaning to friends (and i know most with the exception of one would have done the same for me)

I am 100% true Singapore but as a friend always said, i am a "fei dian xing xin jia bo ren", not sure if its really a compliment or not.
A short list of somethings i have done before:

Bought gaming consoles off friends even when i knew they were outdated, they were too proud to borrow but were clearly in need of money

Spent money for secondary school classmates for a chalet in East Coast, paid up most and in the end one friend even kept my wallet and lied that he didn't see it. (but in the end returned to me after several calls and threats to call the police)

Joined in a fight and got beaten up together with my sec 1 friend, fought together, got beaten up hehe.

Used my dads car to evacuate one from school who was being threatened by gangs, almost got beaten up.

Went to rescue someone who was caught for trespassing, he ran off instead and told my parents i trespassed, got beaten up.

Loaned friend money and passed him all the canned food etc when i was in sec school days. Shared with him my pocket money.

Sent a friend (Malaysian) from work regularly back to Nanyang Poly as his car was parked there. (Of course, after i changed department, this person doesn't even say hi when i walk pass him in the office)

Bought house from a friend when he was in need.

Covered for friends everytime they are in trouble

Gave lodging to a friend who was in the process of family issues

Brought friends to more than 10 places to view houses.

Middle of a stormy evening - Repair car tire for a friend and pumped it with air

Helped out a friend in SG who had car issues and drove in from Johore.

Found jobs for friends whenever they need help.

Loaned car to neighbour who went to KL and got ticket - He insisted on paying

Loaned another car to wife friend who hit against several curb

Loaned another car to a friend whenever he is in town

Loaned car to friend when his car was at the mechanic

Loaned flat to friend in SG when he was down for 1 week

Drove a friend to KL to settle somethings

Drove a friend to Muar to settle something

Drove a friend to clear up another friends condo in Malacca

Drove them in from SG to Gelang Patah jetty for them to go fishing

Offered to loan a terrace to a friend for the weekend (but in the end he didn't come)

Drove them from office to Pasir Ris to search for a dog (to buy)

Drove them from office to site and back to their individual homes all over Singapore in wee hours of the night

Drove them to Jalan Kayu from office for lunch and sent one back home when he wasn't well

Refused company CEO who, after a speech, was asking to sit next to Wuqi's but Wuqi
said Sorry but cannot as my friend is coming back. -This was a CEO Wuqi 1000% respect
and likes but he promised his friend he will hold the seat. Of course, this same friend (who asks
for a house for the weekend but didn't turn up) said to Wuqi, i can stay what, you didn't
have to hold for me.

Went ahead and paid up for them first, the deposit when buying property.

Borrowed my car to hunt for his second squeeze (he succeeded by the way)

Loaned my member cards, access cards on numerous occasions (only to those i really trust though)

Friends has also:

Looked after me when i was in hospital.

Bought gifts and cheered me up when i was immobile

Loaned me money and got me games cheaply when i was too poor to afford.

Bought houses and factories under my suggestion without EVER seeing the development or even knowing who the developer is

Loaned me his entire house when mine was undergoing renovation

Sent me to Malacca and loaned me his house in Malacca

Loaned me a condo when i was holidaying in Malacca

Went ahead and paid up for me first, the deposit when buying property.

Turned up by faith to wait for me at Gelang Patah, Bukit Indah bus top (via CW3)

Tried to find jobs for me, both externally and internally when i needed help.

Drove in on motorcyle for the first time to visit Malaysia via 2nd link

Offered to loan me money to study when i was still a struggling student

Loaned me money to help out a friend who subsequently did not return him the money (i paid)

Sent me back home after work from Tampines all the way to Yishun

Bro WUQI u the the MAN!!! Salute to u! I first time see a person who will go all out to help others! Really hard to find. Not to make use of u of course, but nowadays where can we find anyone like u??

Some ppl I see r all self centred and only cares for themselves that's why sg really no more love and compassion for one another. I mean some ppl. even the garment also heartless to their fellow true breed Sgans, my family is the best example.....

My mother birthday tml but only my 2 sisters want to celebrate for her, I was wondering where is their husband? What r they doing? Why they not coming? As ask by crystal... 3 brothers in law got car, why can't use 1 to fetch them? At least I can drive to fetch them and my family. I tried to hint my sisters that I can't get hold of my friend as he was in MY as I used to borrow his car only recently as I am buying a property in MY and on top of that I am paying him $50 for few hours like 4 to 5 hours and a confirmed of full tank although he didn't tell me to do that, I very automatic and pay him $50 at the first time of using his car till now no matter it's 4 or 5 hours .

Why someone who is not related to me but can help me whereas my family members treat their cars like baby?? Not that I want to force them to loan me, it should be automatic for them to offer since we r relate right?
I feel sad but have to tell them the arrangement have to be called off. It's all the time and situation which is at fault! I should have bought a property long ago in MY and not wasting my time in SG.. I have A new house in Phil which is brand new which I haven't stay, it's too time consuming to fly to and fro.. I regret buying there.
Life is so unpredictable, Actually got a car, bought only $30k OPC brand new still got 6 years COE, if I know I can buy property in MY I would even sell... End up renting to a Malay guy who said he will get loan to pay off after few months but in the end kana play out! Modified so much then kana TP spot check, went inspection and exhaust have to change full set, kana fined, bank loan delayed payment, car kana talek next day pay loan to get back car, then affected credit records, apply loan after selling house , all kana rejected!! Damn that fellow!!! Now my kids stopped schooling, waiting to move to JB and dun know about the future! Sometimes life really SUCKS! My wife says I getting more grey hair and I can't believe myself!

Ppl ask me r u happy u born in Singapore?? I told them NO!! I hate Singapore!! I only like the SG dollars only.
The garment force us to go army, after that we r forgotten in no time, COE only can be found here! Thanks to those filthy rich who has many cars at home and houses getting expensive thanks to those foreigners coming to buy more and more! Which makes the price go higher and higher..
I tell u all Singapore is no longer our country! Only the rich can survive! The garment only interested in those foreigners and never give a damn to those really in need. All they know is to suck all our hard earn money and make us work like a dog! Like a bird in the cage!! Like a dog, he wants us to sit, we have to sit... Totally no freedom! Look at those opposition leaders u will know, how pap can make one life really ruin and broken!!
Really heartless!! I rather stay in other country which not belong to me and die there rather dying here! They will dig all those who already buried and RIP and they will build more high rise to satisfy their monopoly and good name sake!

Lastly I would say to all, bro WUQI is a true bro all of u can follow ! Helpful and no matter u r new or old timers him will give information or help in no time and without anything to ask back from u! Hard to find in once called our homeland which now doesn't belong to us true blue local bred Singaporeans!!!!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro. I had an offer from them at -2.45 too but I did not go with them because I had no high confidence in their services. I had much better treatments from other banks (I highlighted in one of my earlier post before). With all packages being of little differences, the quality service provider certainly prevails :smile:

Thanks for sharing and glad u had secured yourself a good package :smile:

Guys,
HSBC gives whole tenure -2.4% recently. Here's the Sales Exec contact that appealed for me recently, and approved at -2.45%.

Feon Han
Mortgage Sales Executive
DST-JBM-RGS
[email protected]

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ppl ask me r u happy u born in Singapore?? I told them NO!! I hate Singapore!! I only like the SG dollars only.
The garment force us to go army, after that we r forgotten in no time, COE only can be found here! Thanks to those filthy rich who has many cars at home and houses getting expensive thanks to those foreigners coming to buy more and more! Which makes the price go higher and higher..
I tell u all Singapore is no longer our country! Only the rich can survive! The garment only interested in those foreigners and never give a damn to those really in need. All they know is to suck all our hard earn money and make us work like a dog! Like a bird in the cage!! Like a dog, he wants us to sit, we have to sit... Totally no freedom! Look at those opposition leaders u will know, how pap can make one life really ruin and broken!!
Really heartless!! I rather stay in other country which not belong to me and die there rather dying here! They will dig all those who already buried and RIP and they will build more high rise to satisfy their monopoly and good name sake!

Lastly I would say to all, bro WUQI is a true bro all of u can follow ! Helpful and no matter u r new or old timers him will give information or help in no time and without anything to ask back from u! Hard to find in once called our homeland which now doesn't belong to us true blue local bred Singaporeans!!!!

Seriously, our own Prime Minister and his father don't even respect their own people. What do you expect?

Singaporean opposition politicians say things that are disagreeable and they are sued and treated like pariahs in the society.

Ah Tiongs insult us on YouTube and national TV but there are no actions. The bloke continues to live in our midst and PM say 'move on'!

I say MOVE OUT of Singapore to JB is right! :cool:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drink wine occasionally, normally during weekend, just a glass or two to regulate the blood :wink: other than that, mr caffeine (from coffee) is my best buddy everyday - a must have for me :smile:

Sorry for replying late. Thks bro for yr infor... U r the best help of anyone and everyone, really a TRUE, WORTHY, TRUST-WORTHY, Person I ever met.

I really can't wait to meet up with u and for some beers! Let's drink up when I move there.. Bro DOA and Sis Crystal if u drink..hehe.

True and trust worthy friends is hard to come by..:wink:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pai sei pai sei.. Must drink water next time.. blood boil after some drinks.. just like Qu Yuen, 屈原 who cried for his country...Madonna, who cried for Argentina.. Me too..can't be helped!

Bro, have u had drinks again? It's midnight and suddenly u started scolding zheng hu... Zheng hu officers only work 9 to 6, they won't listen to you now, try again during office hour tomorrow ok? But tomorrow office boh open, so gotta wait till next Monday hor :p

U r entitled to spend money every where u want. Importantly u must be happy, and make sure all your expenditures are worth while :smile:

I upped your points before. Won't let me add anymore until I have spread around (dunno how many spreads are needed) ... Wil up u again as soon as I can. "wait for me" hor .... !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning bro.

Can can. We can still be helped. We have Michael buble and we can "cry me a river". Let's help ourselves by grabbing an album in store or download the song :wink:

Oh, alternatively, I can sing for u if u can withstand my sweet rough voice lol

Pai sei pai sei.. Must drink water next time.. blood boil after some drinks.. just like Qu Yuen, 屈原 who cried for his country...Madonna, who cried for Argentina.. Me too..can't be helped!

Last edited:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoa Bro DOA, Arsenal ....... both of you are killing me...... You have made a good start to me Friday..... See type also cannot, I'm laughing too much..... Cannot not concentrate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.