• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Heard of the Sinkie ampu bodek association??? :biggrin:

ballbounce.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Development from the 60s onwards has nothing to do with the chink community. You have to thank TWO men :

1) Harry Lee Kuan Yew - An honorary Ang Moh who learned from the Brits how to govern Chinamen by pandering to their greed and taking full advantage of their lack of morals.

2) Dr Albert Winsemius, a real dutch Ang Moh who actually knew what makes an economy tick.

Had Singapore been left to the marauding mob of leftist chinks who formed the majority at the time, it would still look like the shitholes that make up most of Southern China.

Oh yeah both men single handedly built up sg they did ALL the work. :rolleyes:

FYI LKY is chinese you dumb prick. Honorary ang moh my ass. You just want to avoid admitting lky is actually a chinese. What a lame attempt. Dying your hair, changing your last name and family name and changing one's culture doesn't change your race. FYI LKY didn't even do any of the above.

You sure Dr Albert Winsemius had such a huge role? Asking you is akin to trying to get real info from encyclopedia dramatica.

Even if the leaders are intelligent and have foresight they still wouldn't be able to pull it off if the local population doesn't have the mindset to work hard and the intelligence. This is why countries like japan are so advanced and china is improving by leaps and bounds. SG is a country with a majority chinese race but has the highest standard of living and is the richest country in the region. This isn't a coincidence you moron.

If let's say sg was full of shit skinned kelings or m&ds instead no number of lkys or alberts is going to make sg what it is today. Facts.

Not surprising an asshole like you would try and downplay chinese achievments. If japan was choke full of kelings or africans for eg but had great leaders would japan be a first world nation today? Obviously not.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
FYI LKY is chinese you dumb prick. Honorary ang moh my ass.

LKY is like me in that he learned to think like an Ang Moh at an early age despite the fact that he didn't have real ang moh genes.

Post colonial Singapore owes its success to a small group of chinks who were fortunate enough to be be Westernised when they were still young. Credit goes to the excellent British educators who ran schools such as RI and a bunch of mission schools.

Had the Chinese educated gained power[ie those who think like typical chinks], Singapore would be nothing more than a slum today.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My advice is to learn Malay, get yourselves circumcised and hope for the best when the day of reckoning arrives. :rolleyes:...

Not Malay. But I am going for Advance Level ภาษาไทย and polishing up on my 华语.

:biggrin:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the link? :o

I feel minorities should adjust to the majority, regardless of location. If you go PRC, you should speak and write Chinese like the locals. Likewise, if you go Japan, you should speak and write Japanese like the locals. Same for the western nations.

Minorities should adapt with the majority, not blame everything.

I am surprised that many of the bros here fail to understand the psyche of the Malays. Yes, they form the minority here but they do not think of it this way because firstly this is their ancestral land and secondly as a group the Malay people is the dominant group in SEA numbering in excess of 300 million living in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines and Southern Thailand. So the minority is actually the Chinese people but fortunately thus far the Malays have been peace loving and accommodating thereby allowing the Chinese not only to survive but to grow and prosper over the years....

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that many of the bros here fail to understand the psyche of the Malays. Yes, they form the minority here but they do not think of it this way because firstly this is their ancestral land and secondly as a group the Malay people is the dominant group in SEA numbering in excess of 300 million living in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines and Southern Thailand. So the minority is actually the Chinese people but fortunately thus far the Malays have been peace loving and accommodating thereby allowing the Chinese not only to survive but to grow and prosper over the years....
The Chinese and Indian people treat the Malays as equal.

It is the PAP who marginalized them in the first place, first by preventing them from enlisting into Army and also openly say that Malays will only be loyal to religion than nation. Note that all these comments came only when PAP assume full power. It is the PAP who wants to stir some shit.

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, little things like these is not going to help your course. Learn to articulate your thoughts instead of giving us URLs.

A sign that you've not watched the videos which are actually a better form of articulation of thoughts than words on a screen.

We all know that Isreal and the Jews are having a sweet deal and are influencing the western agenda.

At least you know something about what's going on with the israelis.

Here's another video for you to not watch:

Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI

Pretending that mindless terrorism does not exist or poor targeting is an issue

Mindless terrorism does exist and has existed for thousands of years. Any group or individual "exercising the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes" is guilty...

Which means the larger the violence the more guilty the party.

*Finger points* to USA...

or even worse that there is no such as Al Qaeda is even worse.

If you're willing to put your money where your mouth is (and actually put money down via escrow.com) I can spend about 1 hour a week to debate you on the motion "Al Ciada Is Fake"...

If you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is then I suggest you educate yourself on CIA created terrorism and drug running operations...

Here's a list of declassified CIA operations and their links to terrorism:

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

Here's a whistleblower:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWbyZSnHFkc

It people like you that allows the PAP to get away with blue murder.

Obviously you don't know me.

In 1974, the Arab world brought the world to its knees via oil politics and the West started to listen and offer due respect.

The "west" was re-supplying the Israelis with high tech weapons to fight against the arabs.

In retaliation, the Arabs embargoed their asset as a bargaining chip. Pretty good non-violent strategy compared with to the always attacking USA.

9/11 destroyed all that with the wanton destruction of innocent people, women and children. One man has turned on his head the religion and the gullible are following.

Like I said.

Israel was the one who did 9/11 and then blamed on Muslims.

Did you know that on 9/11 the main group of people arrested were Isrealis?...

Bet you didn't know that.

Understand this >> Muslims are being made the scapegoat around the world via terrorism from Jewish Israeli acts.

Its up to this point even you kena brainwashed to think that 9/11 had anything to do with Muslims. You've been fooled. And you don't even know it.

Look at both sides and see for yourself. If the West had not gone into Afghanistan, none of the women who follow Islam can school. What sort of religious leaders are those that feel that women should not attend school. Its a small example yet a telling example.

Its a telling example of how much you don't know.

Islam teaches that both genders should be educated in the worldly affairs and after-worldly affairs.

The difference is in the classroom, girls on one side boys on the other.

Afghanistan HAD schools for girls too. Its just that same point again. Mainstream media brainwashing.

Ask yourself how much indepth research you've done besides watching TV and reading local newspaper.

Pathetic if you get your world view from these two sources.

Palestine was getting traction until 9/11.

In every court case, if you're trying to figure out who the guilty party is there's something called "Qui Bono"... Who benefits from the crime.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "9/11 is good for Israel"

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Do your research and you'll find out the same thing...

Muslims are being blamed for Jewish Israeli terrorism.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Malay. But I am going for Advance Level ภาษาไทย and polishing up on my 华语.

:biggrin:

Where can I learn Hindi ?

Most of the top brass in top banks are Indians now. Deutche, Citi, JPMorgan, Stanchart, and even DBS. Kanina eh.

While we are squabbling over Malayu, the freaking Indians are dominating our banking industry. Where will our younger generation find opportunities in investment banking ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Understand this >> Muslims are being made the scapegoat around the world via terrorism from Jewish Israeli acts.

I sure as hell would prefer a world dominated by Jews compared with one that's run by Muslims.

The Jews are smart cookies. They've invented many things that make the world a better place. The Muslims, on the other hand, do nothing but make life miserable for everyone. :p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The surge of Islam recently was the repeat of the same situation when the Romans invaded Judea in the Minor Asia back in 40BC before Chris. Under the 2 Italians General Pompey and Julia Caesar, Pompey went into Minor Asia and Caesar to the North, Britain to expand the Roman empire. Pompey fought a hard 3 months war aginst this small religious Judea tribe in Midle East and finally captured them during the Jewish Passover.

So what these relgious Islamic tribe wants to be left alone to pray but the Amercians go to distrub them and as such you have the simialr struggle Jesus went through with the Roman.

What religious people wish to do is to be left alone to pray and be independent state. Jesus formed the 4th Messanic Movement to counter the Romans in a hope that the scriptures prediction came true and God will free Judea from the control of foreign invasion, the Roman. Unfortunately God is God and HE don't have to follow prophetic or scripture's predication and Jesus lanlan die for nothing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is like me in that he learned to think like an Ang Moh at an early age despite the fact that he didn't have real ang moh genes.

Post colonial Singapore owes its success to a small group of chinks who were fortunate enough to be be Westernised when they were still young. Credit goes to the excellent British educators who ran schools such as RI and a bunch of mission schools.

Had the Chinese educated gained power[ie those who think like typical chinks], Singapore would be nothing more than a slum today.

Oh please jerk off so what if a chinese is western educated? He's still chinese. :rolleyes:

Now you're actually trying to seperate chinese educated and ang moh educated to further avoid admitting that it was the chinese that built singapore. :rolleyes:

FYI you cock sure the chinese educated would turn sg into a slum if they were to run sg? If that were the case HK, taiwan and china would all be slums but are even better off than singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can I learn Hindi ?

Most of the top brass in top banks are Indians now. Deutche, Citi, JPMorgan, Stanchart, and even DBS. Kanina eh.

While we are squabbling over Malayu, the freaking Indians are dominating our banking industry. Where will our younger generation find opportunities in investment banking ?

haha learn hindi. Even local indian don't speak hindi.

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure as hell would prefer a world dominated by Jews compared with one that's run by Muslims.

The Jews are smart cookies. They've invented many things that make the world a better place. The Muslims, on the other hand, do nothing but make life miserable for everyone. :p

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions of course. Even though those opinions may be completely unfounded, biased and show a clear sign of extreme "brainwashed-ness"...

More to the point, as of right now.

The jews (zionist) do run the show by proxy.

That money in your wallet... year by year is vanishing into thin air because of inflation. Inflation is a phenomenon brought upon by the emergence of Central Banks, the central banking system is a jewish concept, with the Rothchilds pioneering this form of global theft.

Which means year on year you have to work harder and harder to keep less and less of your money.

Glad you love jewish inventions.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right but guess what some m&ds have this mentality that all becos sg is near to malaysia thus it belongs to them or it used to belong to the sultan of johor hence they don't need to learn chinese language despite being a minority. :rolleyes:

Overall sg treats it's minorities very well. I wonder if anyone can name another country that treats minorities even better. A non chinese can walk among and mingle among a large group of chinese without getting harrassed. I assure you if sg had a majority of ang mohs instead they wouldn't be so peaceful. Ang mohs routinely go out of their way to harrass others just for fun. It's so common just live in any western country and i can bet any non ang moh has at least 1 tale of being harrassed to tell.

The minorities in sg are also sensitive. Instead of feeling grateful they pick and feel indignant over the smallest things. I have always asked these ppl what "racist" incidents did they encounter? Were they attacked or robbed or taunted rudely simply cos they were not chinese? Nope not at all. Their complaints are all one sided and extremely childish. Like auntie didn't smile at him in the shop, police man mistake him for bangala, small kid calls her a name = racism. :rolleyes: All 1 sided stories and mind you the race of the perps were not mentioned. There are many malay police officers for eg.

Anyway here's the thread i started some time back:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=36709

Generally, East Asians treat minorities well. They might not be the friendliest of races, but at least they do not form gangs and specifically hunt foreigners. You seldom hear of minorities getting killed or beaten up in China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.

Once those minorities move into Western nations, they will start appreciating that the East Asians actually leave them alone and not bludgeon them. Many Chinese hate the Indian-born kelings but no keling has been beaten up here so far for racial reasons. Once they complained about 'racism' and moved to Australia, they were beaten up immediately on the spot. But hell, kelings are worse than racist Australians. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, East Asians treat minorities well. They might not be the friendliest of races, but at least they do not form gangs and specifically hunt foreigners. You seldom hear of minorities getting killed or beaten up in China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.

Once those minorities move into Western nations, they will start appreciating that the East Asians actually leave them alone and not bludgeon them. Many Chinese hate the Indian-born kelings but no keling has been beaten up here so far for racial reasons. Once they complained about 'racism' and moved to Australia, they were beaten up immediately on the spot. But hell, kelings are worse than racist Australians. :biggrin:

That's right but do ppl appreciate east asians? Nope not at all. There are 2 standards with ang mohs and east asians. With ang mohs the standard is extremely low. That means an ang moh can probably whack up a minority and still not be considered a racist. For east asian standards become extremely high. That's why we have idiots in here saying stuff like sg is racist cos auntie or salesgirl in the shop did not smile at him/her cos he/her isn't chinese = racism. I am sure if a chinese person so much as glares at them that chinese person would be called a racist. These assholes are really ungrateful for the peace in sg provided by the majority race and yeah they taunt chinese ppl too but since when have any chinese person called them racists?

As for ozzies beating up these kelings. That's good i am cock sure these kelings enjoy getting beaten up by their colonial masters. Cos i doubt the number of shit skins going to live in oz has not decreased at all. Yet if a chinese person here so much as snubs a keling if he's asking for directions he's a racist. :rolleyes:

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right but do ppl appreciate east asians? Nope not at all. There are 2 standards with ang mohs and east asians. With ang mohs the standard is extremely low. That means an ang moh can probably whack up a minority and still not be considered a racist. For east asian standards become extremely high. That's why we have idiots in here saying stuff like sg is racist cos auntie or salesgirl in the shop did not smile at him/her cos he/her isn't chinese = racism. I am sure if a chinese person so much as glares at them that chinese person would be called a racist. These assholes are really ungrateful for the peace in sg provided by the majority race and yeah they taunt chinese ppl too but since when have any chinese person called them racists?

As for ozzies beating up these kelings. That's good i am cock sure these kelings enjoy getting beaten up by their colonial masters. Cos i doubt the number of shit skins going to live in oz has not decreased at all. Yet if a chinese person here so much as snubs a keling if he's asking for directions he's a racist. :rolleyes:
Let them be la. They want to be biased against East Asians, nothing we can do about it. Our conscience is clear, we do not beat up minorities though we do give nicknames. But it happens with every race for name-calling.

I mean, even Hong Kong, the most stressed-up East Asian place and heavily influential triads, the locals there also do not beat up the minorities like the pinoys or kelings. We are quite tolerant of other races, just that not friendly. Not friendly != Racist

Even while travelling to Australia once,the ang moh there don't smile at me, I will also not call it racism. It is natural, own race will prefer own race. I will prefer to converse with a local Chinese than a foreign pinoy. It is not racism.

Taiwanese treat their indigenous people very well and one of them, Koreans treats the foreigners with decent respect and Japanese, though nationalistic by nature, at least do not form gangs to beat up foreigners. I don't get why minorities complain about racism.

About kelings, they love white man so much, they are willing to do anything for them so just let them get beaten up. Not our problem. :biggrin: Hell, I want to thank the ang mohs for 'helping' us with the dirty job.

I am not against white men, I am somewhat peeved with the unfair yardstick these minorities put us through.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er... haven't you heard of African people studying in Chinese universities being abused and threatened with beatings? What about the abuse heaped on a woman whose father is African and whose mother is Chinese?

And the treatment of Taiwanese aboriginals by mainland Chinese?

And the savage treatment meted out to Koreans residing in Japan by the Japanese? Did you know that many of these Koreans had to hide their ethnic identities and pretend to be Japanese in order to avoid discrimination and sometimes violence?

What about the discrimination and violence against the Ainu in Japan?

And still within Japan, there are the burakumin and their problems.

No sir, we East Asians are no better (and probably no worse) than the whites or the Indians. If there're any hard truths I learned - this is the one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let them be la. They want to be biased against East Asians, nothing we can do about it. Our conscience is clear, we do not beat up minorities though we do give nicknames. But it happens with every race for name-calling.

I mean, even Hong Kong, the most stressed-up East Asian place and heavily influential triads, the locals there also do not beat up the minorities like the pinoys or kelings. We are quite tolerant of other races, just that not friendly. Not friendly != Racist

Even while travelling to Australia once,the ang moh there don't smile at me, I will also not call it racism. It is natural, own race will prefer own race. I will prefer to converse with a local Chinese than a foreign pinoy. It is not racism.

I am not against white men, I am somewhat peeved with the unfair yardstick these minorities put us through.

Good for you that you see these double standards. I really wonder how or why ang mohs can get away with such blatant double standards. Even in sg airport. I also saw it one ang moh family told the next chinese guy in line that they were first the chinese guy just walked back without arguing and nobody helped him not the staff or the counter girl etc.

These bloody minorities should be made to live in russia for eg where they really get beaten up seriously for not being white and then try complaining about it and then told to fuck off. Yet again i doubt they would call the russians racist. They would let the russians get away with it and continue to blame chinese and other east asian ppls.