• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:>>>People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it, he said.<<<

Is LKY trying to find a husband for his ugly daughter? Or his he giving excuses for his ugly daughter?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:>>>People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it, he said.<<<

Is LKY trying to find a husband for his ugly daughter? Or his he giving excuses for his ugly daughter?

Old Fart believe in the saying of "cover the face, fuck the base". That's why he married the ugly old hag which bored his now ugly daughter. He also got his son another ugly man-like chabor with brains but no brain for investment old Jinx.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

2011-01-23 16:57

By Philip Lim

SINGAPORE, Sunday 23 January 2011 (AFP) -- Singapore's founding father Lee Kuan Yew has urged local Muslims to "be less strict on Islamic observances" to aid integration and the city-state's nation-building process...

"I would say today, we can integrate all religions and races except Islam," he said in "Lee Kuan Yew: Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going," a new book containing his typically frank views on the city-state and its future.

"I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration -- friends, intermarriages and so on..." he stated.

Old Fart should be charged with sedition for making the above statement. Even though it is true.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is quite clear that Grate Leeder has succeeded in finding one issue to unite the majority behind his PAPzis - how Muslims are different from the rest of Singaporeans.

First, he had said that Singapore was not a nation. That almost backfired because people started blaming him (rightly, I think) for building a country to serve the PAPzi's corporatist needs.

Then, his real intentions surfaced. 'It's the Muslim's that have prevented Singapore from becoming a nation! The rest have integrated but these guys keep thinking of their very different God.'

Is this new or brilliant? Far from it. Go back 78 years to a town called Munich. The minority was a different one, and the leadership had a different party that favoured black rather than white, but the strategy differs only in scale (at this stage) and at that time the oppression was wildly successful... for a while.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZWueNl6na5E" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have put this in perspective very well. This guy plays the race and religion card very well and anyone else gets detained.

It is quite clear that Grate Leeder has succeeded in finding one issue to unite the majority behind his PAPzis - how Muslims are different from the rest of Singaporeans.

First, he had said that Singapore was not a nation. That almost backfired because people started blaming him (rightly, I think) for building a country to serve the PAPzi's corporatist needs.

Then, his real intentions surfaced. 'It's the Muslim's that have prevented Singapore from becoming a nation! The rest have integrated but these guys keep thinking of their very different God.'

Is this new or brilliant?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure it is in the mix somehow.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If you want to quote, use the QUOTE button or you can highlight what you want to quote and then use the
quote.gif
function.

You then get this
People who are "attracted by physical characteristics" may regret it, he said.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 45 years, Muslims have yet to truly assimilate into S'pore society. Do we need another 45 years? Or it is just not possible?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, little things like these is not going to help your course. Learn to articulate your thoughts instead of giving us URLs.

We all know that Isreal and the Jews are having a sweet deal and are influencing the western agenda. Pretending that mindless terrorism does not exist or poor targeting is an issue or even worse that there is no such as Al Qaeda is even worse.

It people like you that allows the PAP to get away with blue murder. In 1974, the Arab world brought the world to its knees via oil politics and the West started to listen and offer due respect. 9/11 destroyed all that with the wanton destruction of innocent people, women and children. One man has turned on his head the religion and the gullible are following.

Look at both sides and see for yourself. If the West had not gone into Afghanistan, none of the women who follow Islam can school. What sort of religious leaders are those that feel that women should not attend school. Its a small example yet a telling example.

Palestine was getting traction until 9/11.

Fake Terrorism EXPOSED! (Jewish Actors) Adam Pearlman & Cohen Revealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

BBC Reveals Documentary On The Fraud of Al-Ciada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA&feature=related

Dr. Alan Saborsky Director of Studies, US Army War College: "Israel Did 9/11"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mysinchew.com/node/51920

"I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration -- friends, intermarriages and so on..." he stated.

"I think the Muslims socially do not cause any trouble, but they are distinct and separate," Lee added, calling on the community to "be less strict on Islamic observances."

A totally dishonest assessment.

We Malays accepted you Chinese as our equals in the ownership of our land and Singapore was chugging along nicely until the early 80s when this old dummy embarked on a disastrous move when he thought this land is Chinese land and he could sinicise our Tanah Melayu.

It lead to a surge in Chinese chauvinism.

My community's madrasahs is the response to the Chinese SAP schools.

My community undeclared Speak Malay campaign is in response to your openly declared "Hua Ren, Huayi, Chang Huayi" campaigns.

My community's has largely stop interacting with the Chang Huayi speaking Chinese who use to speak in English, thus facilitating communication with my people and the Chinese. We now largely interact amongst ourselves. You speak your Chinese language. We will speak our Malay language.

My community's view of the Chinese now is that they have grown too big for their heads. We no longer see them as equal owners of our land but that of ursurpers of our land.

My community's identification with the global Muslim ummah instead of the Chinese living on our land is in response to the Chinese identification with the global Chinese community where Chinese tribalism takes precedence over nationalism. This can be clearly seen when Chinese from all over the world are invited to be citizens just to keep our Malay numbers down.

Our community has finally seen though the Chinese and realise that our culture of embracing the Chinese on our land when they were fleeing the hardships in China has not been reciprocated in kind. Worse, they are now trying to ursurp our land. Even worse, they think they have succeeded in ursurping our land.

Now that the Chinese have made this clear, we will also make it clear to the Chinese that no matter how long it takes, we will regain our land eventually from the Chinese ursurpers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is to articulate point and not do one-liners. One liners does not help your cause and it will not provide people with alternative views. After all that schooling, I am sure you can do much more than point to URLs like chimp have learned a few words from a zookeeper.

The main stream media or better known as the Toa Payoh Brothel are full prostitutes masquerading as journalists. No one respects them and no cares what they write.

You got to have an independent mind and you have state your case and support it by building proper foundations based on logic. Pointing to URLs tells me that in your world you listen to Youtube and only capable of one-liners. I can't see anything other than that.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely,brother,you said it right.

MM LKY is playing racial politics yet again,it is in his bone!

"We've got friendly neighbours? Grow up... There is this drive to put us down because we are interlopers," he said, citing alleged Malaysian and Indonesian efforts to undermine Singapore's crucial port business.(LKY)

Can some one pl enlighten me which nation does not try to take biz away from another.

How about our Singapoore efforts to undermine HK's crucial bank biz,did HK leaders call us their potential enemy.

Of course not,they ,and LKY and almost every one else always call this free/fair competition and compilment each other for doing so,when no doemstic political posturing is necessary.

Boogeyman of LKY appears when general erections is around the corner,it has been this way since 1959,LKY first major national election.

I hope many of the 50+ citizens can wake up,so old already still alwauys kena conned left right and centre.

Some poor postitiues from the 160th are really young,I cannot blame them as they know not what they are doing or they may have difficulties to get a comparable job.

Very soon,after general erections when PAP secure their power,we can see PAP ministers travelling to Indonesia and Malaysia,pronouncing the great benefit of friendly competiton and all,mark my words!

I must admit here the great gift given by God to MM LKY,he has such a way with words that he can articulate such sentiments in a way that the good friends of his son,PM LHL would not jump nback at him for being offensive.

The gift of Cambridge University,UK - a whitemens university.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A totally dishonest assessment.

We Malays accepted you Chinese as our equals in the ownership of our land and Singapore was chugging along nicely until the early 80s when this old dummy embarked on a disastrous move when he thought this land is Chinese land and he could sinicise our Tanah Melayu.

It lead to a surge in Chinese chauvinism.

My community's madrasahs is the response to the Chinese SAP schools.

My community undeclared Speak Malay campaign is in response to your openly declared "Hua Ren, Huayi, Chang Huayi" campaigns.

My community's has largely stop interacting with the Chang Huayi speaking Chinese who use to speak in English, thus facilitating communication with my people and the Chinese. We now largely interact amongst ourselves. You speak your Chinese language. We will speak our Malay language.

My community's view of the Chinese now is that they have grown too big for their heads. We no longer see them as equal owners of our land but that of ursurpers of our land.

My community's identification with the global Muslim ummah instead of the Chinese living on our land is in response to the Chinese identification with the global Chinese community where Chinese tribalism takes precedence over nationalism. This can be clearly seen when Chinese from all over the world are invited to be citizens just to keep our Malay numbers down.

Our community has finally seen though the Chinese and realise that our culture of embracing the Chinese on our land when they were fleeing the hardships in China has not been reciprocated in kind. Worse, they are now trying to ursurp our land. Even worse, they think they have succeeded in ursurping our land.

Now that the Chinese have made this clear, we will also make it clear to the Chinese that no matter how long it takes, we will regain our land eventually from the Chinese ursurpers.

Bro, take my advice. Peaceful co-existence is the only solution. Win-win for all. Cheers.