• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A totally dishonest assessment.

Now that the Chinese have made this clear, we will also make it clear to the Chinese that no matter how long it takes, we will regain our land eventually from the Chinese ursurpers.

You bloody piece of shit troll. This country does not solely belong to you. What right does your race have to claim this land?

All cos it's surrounded by malay countries? That's absurd. Following this logic why should the British virgin islands for eg belong to the UK? It should belong to the island ppl that actually reside on the island or belong to islands or lands near to these islands.

2ndly retard let me remind you about the tengku or sultan selling the land to the brits and also sg being kicked out from mudland. If the 2 events did not occur sg would probably still be owned by some m&d sultan. Let me remind you again even in malaysia it's not 100% malay. That means chinese, indians and other minorities are also citizens of malaysia and own malaysia not just the malays. Before the British came you m&ds just owned small kingdoms on the malay archeipelago and were not united into a single entity. This means there were regions in malaysia and indonesia that belonged to other ethnic groups.

Lastly with a nick like malays must vote PAP you have shown yourself not only to be a pap doggy but a retarded contridictory doggy. What race is the majority in the PAP and holds the most power? The chinese. Shouldn't your nick be malays must vote "malay majority party"? See that's how dumb a m&d you are.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bloody piece of shit troll. This country does not solely belong to you. What right does your race have to claim this land?

All cos it's surrounded by malay countries? That's absurd. Following this logic why should the British virgin islands for eg belong to the UK? It should belong to the island ppl that actually reside on the island or belong to islands or lands near to these islands.

2ndly retard let me remind you about the tengku or sultan selling the land to the brits and also sg being kicked out from mudland. If the 2 events did not occur sg would probably still be owned by some m&d sultan. Let me remind you again even in malaysia it's not 100% malay. That means chinese, indians and other minorities are also citizens of malaysia and own malaysia not just the malays. Before the British came you m&ds just owned small kingdoms on the malay archeipelago and were not united into a single entity. This means there were regions in malaysia and indonesia that belonged to other ethnic groups.

Lastly with a nick like malays must vote PAP you have shown yourself not only to be a pap doggy but a retarded contridictory doggy. What race is the majority in the PAP and holds the most power? The chinese. Shouldn't your nick be malays must vote "malay majority party"? See that's how dumb a m&d you are.
Agree with you.

Singapore, then Singapura, was given up willingly by the Temmengong to Raffles in exchange for Raffles' support for the elder brother to take the throne of Johor. Transaction was not forced and the Malays were more than happy to get some extra 'pocket money'.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you.

Singapore, then Singapura, was given up willingly by the Temmengong to Raffles in exchange for Raffles' support for the elder brother to take the throne of Johor. Transaction was not forced and the Malays were more than happy to get some extra 'pocket money'.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Back then sg was not well developed yet.

If sg is still a small fishing village like what it was back then but with a majority chinese race i can bet 100% these idiots wouldn't be making claims like this.

It's only due to the fact the sg has risen much faster than its neighbours like mudland and indon that now these ppl actually want to claim the entire country as their own. Riddiculous and they don't have any grounds to claim it yet still persist in unreasonable demands or engage what they do best which is violence.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about "We were here long before you chink peasants came along!".:rolleyes:

hahah asshole that doesn't have any grounds at all. :rolleyes:

Why can't the aboriginals use the same logic on the whites? Or the red indians on the whites in the US?

Why the double standards?

Comeon i know assholes like you would give some stupid illogical answer as to why it's okay for whites to claim both huge lands but somehow it doesn't apply to chinese whom might i add did not ever forcefully take this country from them.

Why should the virgin islands or french polynesian islands for eg belong to both countries respectively despite the fact that both countries are so far away from them?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why can't the aboriginals use the same logic on the whites? Or the red indians on the whites in the US?

They can and they have. If the Island isn't going to be returned to the Malays, then they should be compensated accordingly in the same manner as other indigenous inhabitants have in many countries that were colonised.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If sg is still a small fishing village like what it was back then but with a majority chinese race i can bet 100% these idiots wouldn't be making claims like this.

The Chinks didn't develop Singapore. That honor goes to the British. The only reason why shiploads of chinks landed in Singapore was to grovel before their British masters. The Brits also knew when they had overstayed their welcome. The Chinese are too thick to realise nobody wants them around.

The Chinks have no pride. They'll do anything for money or opium.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back then sg was not well developed yet.

It's only due to the fact the sg has risen much faster than its neighbours like mudland and indon that now these ppl actually want to claim the entire country as their own. Riddiculous and they don't have any grounds to claim it yet still persist in unreasonable demands or engage what they do best which is violence.
Willing buyer, willing seller. Want to blame, blame the Malay chief who sold Singapore to Raffles. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can and they have. If the Island isn't going to be returned to the Malays, then they should be compensated accordingly in the same manner as other indigenous inhabitants have in many countries that were colonised.

In the same manner i would say the malays have been compensated. What's sg national language? What language are the army commands issued in? What language is the national anthem sung in? Why is the flag of sg so similar to malay nationalist flags and also islamic flags? Until recently which race had free education and subsidies? Why isn't more provided for them? Cos it's actually harmful for them. If you keep on feeding a man instead of teaching him how to fish he actually becomes lazy and less competent. The malays in mudland actually envy the malays here or at least that's what some pro malay fella wrote. I can post the link here and thus he contridicts himself. I think they have been compensated more than enough and come to think of it, compensate them for what?

Btw did the UK compensate sg? Sg used to be a brit colony.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinks didn't develop Singapore. That honor goes to the British. The only reason why shiploads of chinks landed in Singapore was to grovel before their British masters. The Brits also knew when they had overstayed their welcome. The Chinese are too thick to realise nobody wants them around.

The Chinks have no pride. They'll do anything for money or opium.

How about the 1960s onwards then?

If the brits developed sg and bought them from the m&ds why should the m&ds have sole ownership of the country then?

In any case it's clear to see which country is better developed.

Look you piece of shit sand nigger. Sg is run by the chinese and mudland by m&ds and indonesian by indons. Which country is more well developed? Which country has a higher standard of living? Obviously if sg was full of malays guess what this place would be less developed and choke full of crime since all those johor crooks would be here.

FYI the chinese own the indon economy and the mudland economy in certain cities including the capital.

HAHA the m&ds aren't competent enough you dumb piece of shit sand nigger. You should cut off your beak nose and bleach your hair blond and perhaps you could try and pass off as a fake 3rd rate ang moh just like some pastor that renamed himself prince. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Willing buyer, willing seller. Want to blame, blame the Malay chief who sold Singapore to Raffles. :wink:

Typical of these unreasonable m&ds to always blame their own failures and own fuck ups unto others. There are a sizable number of chinese that love to saka these malays and these malays don't feel grateful but instead rip them off. Just like those cock suckers of whites.

Read my thread the story of a minority in sg and see what their mentality is like.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of these unreasonable m&ds to always blame their own failures and own fuck ups unto others. There are a sizable number of chinese that love to saka these malays and these malays don't feel grateful but instead rip them off. Just like those cock suckers of whites.

Read my thread the story of a minority in sg and see what their mentality is like.
What is the link? :o

I feel minorities should adjust to the majority, regardless of location. If you go PRC, you should speak and write Chinese like the locals. Likewise, if you go Japan, you should speak and write Japanese like the locals. Same for the western nations.

Minorities should adapt with the majority, not blame everything.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the link? :o

I feel minorities should adjust to the majority, regardless of location. If you go PRC, you should speak and write Chinese like the locals. Likewise, if you go Japan, you should speak and write Japanese like the locals. Same for the western nations.

Minorities should adapt with the majority, not blame everything.

That's right but guess what some m&ds have this mentality that all becos sg is near to malaysia thus it belongs to them or it used to belong to the sultan of johor hence they don't need to learn chinese language despite being a minority. :rolleyes:

Overall sg treats it's minorities very well. I wonder if anyone can name another country that treats minorities even better. A non chinese can walk among and mingle among a large group of chinese without getting harrassed. I assure you if sg had a majority of ang mohs instead they wouldn't be so peaceful. Ang mohs routinely go out of their way to harrass others just for fun. It's so common just live in any western country and i can bet any non ang moh has at least 1 tale of being harrassed to tell.

The minorities in sg are also sensitive. Instead of feeling grateful they pick and feel indignant over the smallest things. I have always asked these ppl what "racist" incidents did they encounter? Were they attacked or robbed or taunted rudely simply cos they were not chinese? Nope not at all. Their complaints are all one sided and extremely childish. Like auntie didn't smile at him in the shop, police man mistake him for bangala, small kid calls her a name = racism. :rolleyes: All 1 sided stories and mind you the race of the perps were not mentioned. There are many malay police officers for eg.

Anyway here's the thread i started some time back:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=36709

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How about the 1960s onwards then?

Development from the 60s onwards has nothing to do with the chink community. You have to thank TWO men :

1) Harry Lee Kuan Yew - An honorary Ang Moh who learned from the Brits how to govern Chinamen by pandering to their greed and taking full advantage of their lack of morals.

2) Dr Albert Winsemius, a real dutch Ang Moh who actually knew what makes an economy tick.

Had Singapore been left to the marauding mob of leftist chinks who formed the majority at the time, it would still look like the shitholes that make up most of Southern China.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How Chinese soldiers are trained to keep their heads up
by Brian Micklethwait
Here:
ChinaHeadsUp.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY is a wise man and he's obviously taken heed of all the dire predictions that I've been making over the years.

I've mentioned a thousand times over that a small Island of 3 million Chinamen in a sea of 250 million muslims isn't exactly a recipe for long term stability and security.

My advice is to learn Malay, get yourselves circumcised and hope for the best when the day of reckoning arrives. :rolleyes:

hi there

1. ah sam, pray 5 times per day.
2. and marry 4 women mah!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Malaysia Govt expelled Singapore out of the Federation in 1965. The Malays in Kuala Lumpur were happy to give up Singapore and forsake their Malays comrades in this island.

Singapore Chinese owed the indigenous Malays nothing. It was the Malays themselves who gave away Singapore sovereignty again in 1965 after the British in 1824.