• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle - power of articulation

jw5

Loyal
how many lanjiaos you want in your mouth? banglas and ah nehs not enough? you cant even handle uncle GD you want ah scroo and debo ? Know your limitations lah, gay dog.

We know your preference is 1 lanjiao in the mouth and 2 in the Kah Ch$ng, Gay Bitch. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the creepy crawlies are coming out of the woodwork to pay homage to Scroobal......and keep HIS MEMORY fresh in our minds.

I'm no clone hunter but I think you see the nicks and can guess who are the puppet masters hehe

jw5

Loyal
This may be the post that caused <scroobal> and <Debonerman> to fuck off from the forum leaving the Moronic GoldenDragon behind, pretending to be big brother popular guy. LOL LOL LOL

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Debonerman/Scroobal), you should bend over and let Kurt Tay fuck your Arab-fucked arsehole. But he might reject you politely..............

LOL ...................... LOL :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This may be the post that caused <scroobal> and <Debonerman> to fuck off from the forum leaving the Moronic GoldenDragon behind, pretending to be big brother popular guy. LOL LOL LOL

absolutely agree with you. how are the accolades?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel shy for fuck? You think I am as pathetically Needy as you? LOL LOL LOL

someone posted that based on evidence you are the needy one here. disagree?

make a deal u sure happy to accept. we both leave this forum since we both arent contributing? If not needy surely can leave.

what say u, most prolific cunTRIBUTER to this forum?

you can come back using another nick. how?

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

Post so much for fuck? Don't be a Kaypohcheebye and mind your own fucking business lah! Always want to be the big boss of an internet forum, fucking pathetic you are. :rolleyes:

someone posted that based on evidence you are the needy one here. disagree?

make a deal u sure happy to accept. we both leave this forum since we both arent contributing? If not needy surely can leave.

what say u, most prolific cunTRIBUTER to this forum?

you can come back using another nick. how?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

Post so much for fuck? Don't be a Kaypohcheebye and mind your own fucking business lah! Always want to be the big boss of an internet forum, fucking pathetic you are. :rolleyes:

answer my very simple question. why are you so evasive? painful all your points n posts no more? who is the needy one?

bros are reading my challenge to you. it is fair. both of us retire our nicks. surely as the needy one i wont be willing eh? too bad for you i am ready. are u, needy one?

yes or no? no need to avoid the question. people here arent morons.how?