• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle - power of articulation

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if anyone noticed the threads and postings by forummer Kopiuncle. His use of language in many forms is outstanding. The Singlish, the kopitiam lingo, etc. also credit to his down earth reporting style of everyday events with lots of information etc.

His power of articulation is excellent. Concise, information loaded etc. I am sure we are looking at a well educated individual. I never fail to read his posts.

Kopiuncle please keep it coming. Your views from everyday life is a joy read and most welcome distraction from handling the PAP's grassroots nonsense.

Ps. I always wondered why ikan kurau or the threadfin is such a draw for all races. Certainly a wonderful fish. I was even told it is the fish to eat for those recovering from surgery.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ma yau yu is a great tasting fish, the flesh is firm, white with just a hint of oil. You can eat it steamed, with just a little salt and julienne ginger, or with a dash of soya sauce and a pinch of sugar, or even nothing at all; or fried with some salt and pepper. You can curry it, assam it. I bet it tastes great sashimi. The bones make a very tasty stock. The bladder is dried to make the yu piew. Only downside is its price.

I am a fish lover and this fish is not always available in Phnom Penh where I live now so I have to settle for fresh water alternatives. Patin here is plentiful, no muddy aftertaste, if you buy it early in the morning it's still flopping around, and very cheap at about $2.50 a kg. Snakeheads are another good freshie, fishhead beehoon, or steamed with bean sauce, or BBQ.

But my favorite is the soon hock, marbled goby. At also around $2,50 a kg, they are a steal, only problem is their small size. The reason they're so cheap is maybe the locals don't eat this fish, why I don'tknow,maybe it looks so ugly 555.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ma yau yu is a great tasting fish, the flesh is firm, white with just a hint of oil. You can eat it steamed, with just a little salt and julienne ginger, or with a dash of soya sauce and a pinch of sugar, or even nothing at all; or fried with some salt and pepper. You can curry it, assam it. I bet it tastes great sashimi. The bones make a very tasty stock. The bladder is dried to make the yu piew. Only downside is its price.

I am a fish lover and this fish is not always available in Phnom Penh where I live now so I have to settle for fresh water alternatives. Patin here is plentiful, no muddy aftertaste, if you buy it early in the morning it's still flopping around, and very cheap at about $2.50 a kg. Snakeheads are another good freshie, fishhead beehoon, or steamed with bean sauce, or BBQ.

But my favorite is the soon hock, marbled goby. At also around $2,50 a kg, they are a steal, only problem is their small size. The reason they're so cheap is maybe the locals don't eat this fish, why I don'tknow,maybe it looks so ugly 555.
Yes, Soon Hock Rocks!

jw5

Loyal
TS desperately trying to talk up Kopisai. :wink:

The other 2 forummers in this thread only wanted to talk about fish. :biggrin:

LOL ................................. LOL

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if anyone noticed the threads and postings by forummer Kopiuncle. His use of language in many forms is outstanding. The Singlish, the kopitiam lingo, etc. also credit to his down earth reporting style of everyday events with lots of information etc.

lianbeng hasn't seen him for some time liao! :biggrin: what happened to him? he still owes me 1 cuppa kopiO leh!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power of artifculation my foot!
More like Hypocrisy and Spam

nahbeh like this also want to complain
eat in comfort
eat in air con cleanliness
eat in nice big beautiful environment
complain so much....$3.80 also complain
you must be an utter failure in life
can't even afford to pay this small amount for lunch
next time ,go to the nearest coffee shop...you can get for $2/- all in..
and sometimes, you can be charged $4.80 for some coffee shops too
singaporeans are number one chief in complaining and whining....chey!

The thread starter is merely expressing his unhappiness with the high price the operator Food Republic charged him, now this is a fact. Perhaps he was ignorant about the price and realized only when paying. Like everyone here we are entitled to come in here to make some noise be it negative noise in this case or your positive noise in exhorting PAP endlessly.

There is no need to get personal with the thread starter by calling him a "failure in life" for making some noise and accusing him for "can't even afford to pay", did he not pay? I am afraid I need to express my disagreement and disgust to your post here.

First and foremost, this STEWPIG Kopi Fart must look at himself in the mirror
Before he comes into any thread and talks about of all things Graciousness
This Rice Wasting Spammer is the biggest thug and hooligan of all
As shown by his posts in the other thread below about Food Courts
This Big Bad Hypocrite certainly showed neither respect nor humility
Calling others “utter failure in life”, et cetera
And this is only one example if you look at his other posts
Nine out of ten are these smearing, tarring, ungracious ones
Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire, this Kopi Fart is a FUCKING HYPOCRITE

[video=youtube;lidFipyLG8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidFipyLG8k[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power of artifculation my foot!
More like Hypocrisy and Spam

[video=youtube;lidFipyLG8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidFipyLG8k[/video]

i like how they clap in the 1920s.

that is what they call a white people golf clap.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai articulate much better after he took my advice to heart and stuck his head below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl sincerely and sang
his muckjular stinkapura to the turds and tissue floating about there.

He then realised the error of his ways of being a running dog to PAP and refused to take his head out and suicided there.

He lucky he learned early and therefore not going to be one of those dancing under the lamp posts

Deuce

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His power of articulation is excellent. Concise, information loaded etc. I am sure we are looking at a well educated individual. I never fail to read his posts.

Kopiuncle please keep it coming. Your views from everyday life is a joy read and most welcome distraction from handling the PAP's grassroots nonsense.

Ps. I always wondered why ikan kurau or the threadfin is such a draw for all races. Certainly a wonderful fish. I was even told it is the fish to eat for those recovering from surgery.

You know your man is workin' hard... He's worth a deuce

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Artic your cheebye

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...classic kiss of death thread by scroobal...
be warned...when he praises u, u are doomed......
this has been proven countless times and yet the idiot think he is wisest guy around....truely retarded..

jw5

Loyal
Bestest fish is steamed tiger garouper. :wink:

Soon Hock used to be an average priced fish....
My family was not rich growing up but always able to have soon hock as a treat during festive meals.
Now soon hock elevated to premium priced fish here?