• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Power of BBC

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avoiding Deportation : r/malaysia

www.reddit.com

I'm an American travel and wildlife photographer that has been living in Thailand for a few months and made my way to Malaysia last month. While visiting I met a very charming man and we hit it off so well I extend my stay, then extended it again, and again (Americans get 3 months in Malaysia with our visa).

I spent literally everyday with him and enjoyed myself so much but something seemed... off. He was always late for some reason and had an excuse for everything. I had been to his place, met his friends, even went to his football games so it was as if he was making an effort to show me his life... or what I learned to be the scripted version of his life.

I headed back to Thailand two weeks ago. He insisted we continue talking and I consider moving to Thailand because we were inseparable. However when I arrived back in Thailand and learned I was pregnant. To say I was shocked is an understatement!!! As mentioned, I'm a travel photographer and this year alone I've been to 7 different countries. I practice safe sex, getting tested and using protection so I don't understand how this happened. He's the only person I was intimate with this year so there was no question it was his. Well here comes the fun part...

I learned that this very handsome, successful, Nigerian man is in KL on an expired visa and his solution to the problem is to impregnate women with passports he deems valuable to help him out. Yes, you've read that correctly. Reproductive coercion at its finest. Condom snipping. He also came clean and said he already has a 3yr old daughter with a 22yr old Thai girl. Others he impregnated have had to traumatic experience of an abortion. After he fails to get what he wants he pressures you into terminating your child (which I haven't done) and neither has this other person in Thailand.

I'm stunned that people like this even exists. What's worse is I immediately had a flashback to a conversation his friend casually brought up once the guy I was dating left the table at a restaurant. He asked me about America then asked me if I wanted kids and I said no. I thought he asked bc the guy I was dating said he "hoped to have a child one day" and I thought maybe his friend thinks this is a bad fit which I thought was valid. The next question he asked was "what would you do if you accidentally became pregnant?". I thought what a bizarre question and went on to discuss safe sex practices. It wasn't until after the fact that I realized he was trying to get information out of me if I'd be a suitable candidate for their scheme. His friend said how bad he wants a child with a woman from the states or Australia but I foolishly brushed it off. I live all over the world so I hear people state their dating preference and think nothing of it. These men are hunting women, particularly tourists from certain countries to gain a passport or visa of some kind.

I know reproductive coercion isn't a crime but there's got to be some way to stop them from doing this to more women. I have him admitting it via text as well as other conversations of him admitting to lying about his child and other women but that's not something to bring to authorities since legally they're doing nothing wrong. In America staying past your visa expiration date would have you removed in a second. Is that not a thing in KL? If anyone has any suggestions on how to stop these men from ruining more women's lives I'm all ears.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
. In America staying past your visa expiration date would have you removed in a second. Is that not a thing in KL? If anyone has any suggestions on how to stop these men from ruining more women's lives I'm all ears.
US got tens of millions of illegals. Same as jiu hu. Its impossible to deport.
In Sinkie, Illegals now control the nation. Even bbc lose out on reproduction.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Reproductive coercion'... these harlots have really mastered the art of portraying themselves as the victim. :wink:

She should be hunted down and then deported. :cool: