• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle - power of articulation

jw5

Loyal
Don't be a fucking moron lah. Ordering people to answer your questions, you think people must always be your follower? If your wife doesn't want to let you fuck her, Go and fuck yourself understand! :rolleyes:

answer my very simple question. why are you so evasive? painful all your points n posts no more? who is the needy one?

bros are reading my challenge to you. it is fair. both of us retire our nicks. surely as the needy one i wont be willing eh? too bad for you i am ready. are u, needy one?

yes or no? no need to avoid the question. people here arent morons.how?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be a fucking moron lah. Ordering people to answer your questions, you think people must always be your follower? If your wife doesn't want to let you fuck her, Go and fuck yourself understand! :rolleyes:

if you want to stay just say so. people here already know your ba wu. fucking thick skinned. not wanted here and still ya ya. fuck off lah needy cb mouth.

jw5

Loyal
You puacheebye imbecile. You are the most fucked up Manipulative Yet Needy Moron in this forum. I am not going to make any fucking deals with you, a fucking two headed snake. You are not the owner or boss of this forum, even though you think you are. Go Fuck Yourself! :rolleyes:

if you want to stay just say so. people here already know your ba wu. fucking thick skinned. not wanted here and still ya ya. fuck off lah needy cb mouth.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You puacheebye imbecile. You are the most fucked up Manipulative Yet Needy Moron in this forum. I am not going to make any fucking deals with you, a fucking two headed snake. You are not the owner or boss of this forum, even though you think you are. Go Fuck Yourself! :rolleyes:

hahahaha. u just dug a bigger hole exposing yourself as a desperado to cling to this forum. not wanted elsewhere, ultimate jamban warrior?

the quality of ALL your posts will surely make you highly desirable outside this forum. owners may even pay you good money. in reality even if you are free in the transfer market; no one wants you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaha. u just dug a bigger hole exposing yourself as a desperado to cling to this forum. not wanted elsewhere, ultimate jamban warrior?

the quality of ALL your posts will surely make you highly desirable outside this forum. owners may even pay you good money. in reality even if you are free in the transfer market; no one wants you.

How to dig a hole for himself when he is the biggest hole there is?

jw5 - the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end

jw5

Loyal
You fucking moronic imbecile GoldenDragon:

Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once more.

If you don't understand the meaning of Needy, that is because of your lack of self awareness and your upbringing from your fucked up parents. And I am not going to follow your orders or make any deals with a fucking manipulative piece of shit like you. So go and decide what your fucking useless self wants to do. But if you continue to bully or manipulate in this forum, then be prepared for a response. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you don't understand the meaning of Needy, that is because of your lack of self awareness and your upbringing from your fucked up parents. And I am not going to follow your orders or make any deals with a fucking manipulative piece of shit like you. So go and decide what your fucking useless self wants to do. But if you continue to bully or manipulate in this forum, then be prepared for a response. :rolleyes:

--------------

flame_war_by_sinfiretitan.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you don't understand the meaning of Needy, that is because of your lack of self awareness and your upbringing from your fucked up parents. And I am not going to follow your orders or make any deals with a fucking
manipulative piece of shit like you. So go and
decide what your fucking useless self wants to
do. But if you continue to bully or manipulate in
this forum, then be prepared for a response.
:rolleyes:

yes mr desperado? need points or accolades?

jw5

Loyal
I don't need anything, that's why I am willing to have this ongoing issue with you.

If you really want to discuss something, then at least be polite. You act as if you are giving the orders and behave like the owner or boss, and you want to suggest something? Get real lah, not everyone is going to be easily manipulated and impressionable and guai guai follow your lead and "be on your side".

Learn to deal with people who have different views or outlook from you. You pretend sometimes to "agree to disagee" but that is fucking fake.

yes mr desperado? need points or accolades?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sultan is still going strong. Bangkok pimp taking it coolly and Yinyang conspicuously silent after letting the cat out of the bag during the last engagement.

Keep calm and carry on, peeps.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo aka <scroobal> aka <GoldenDragon> aka <Hawkeye1819>

Couple Of Points:

1. Go give dog fuck, gullible moron! :rolleyes:

2. Enjoy the song. :wink:

Sultan is still going strong. Bangkok pimp taking it coolly and Yinyang conspicuously silent after letting the cat out of the bag during the last engagement.

Keep calm and carry on, peeps.