• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopitiam bakchomee sucks big time!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
My auntie went to the KK Women's Hospital to visit her friend who had been admitted for a surgery. He went to the Kopitiam foodcourt to have his lunch. He patronised the famous Lai Wah stall and ordered dry meepok bakchoemee. $4!!!

The old uncle dished out the meepok and very quickly my auntie was served. It was horrible. The mee was soaky and over-cooked.The gravy was tasteless with no vinegar at all. The meat was miserably tiny with no liver at all. The whole dish was just a washed out! The soup was horrid!

What sort of standard is this??? My auntie was so furious. She went to the stall and returned the bowl of mee .." telling the uncle, you can have it!!!!"

Luckily, the stall uncle did not challenge her. Otherwise, there will be a big brawl!!!!

Do you think food at foodcourt has gone down the drain??? I think so!!!

The worst fallen standards are my favourite Indian and Malay food. Do you agree?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty shitfu, your uncle , your auntie, your cousin , your grand choma, what about your disciple, why never mention him in your never ending cock stories?

My auntie went to the KK Women's Hospital to visit her friend who had been admitted for a surgery. He went to the Kopitiam foodcourt to have his lunch. He patronised the famous Lai Wah stall and ordered dry meepok bakchoemee. $4!!!

The old uncle dished out the meepok and very quickly my auntie was served. It was horrible. The mee was soaky and over-cooked.The gravy was tasteless with no vinegar at all. The meat was miserably tiny with no liver at all. The whole dish was just a washed out! The soup was horrid!

What sort of standard is this??? My auntie was so furious. She went to the stall and returned the bowl of mee .." telling the uncle, you can have it!!!!"

Luckily, the stall uncle did not challenge her. Otherwise, there will be a big brawl!!!!

Do you think food at foodcourt has gone down the drain??? I think so!!!

The worst fallen standards are my favourite Indian and Malay food. Do you agree?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your Auntie is a male or female? Phua Chee Bye Kia suddenly got many Auntie and Uncle stories. :oIo::kma:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
nahbeh,my cousin went to the kopitiam to order his yongtaufoo and she told me it was horrible!!!

is it true food in foodcourt is horrrible??? and now more expensive!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty shitfu, your uncle , your auntie, your cousin , your grand choma,...why never mention him in your never ending cock stories?
Yours machiam long list of name dropping, or extended family squabbling in some intestate inheritance?:p

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking kopi shit trying to start up shit threads like fishy.

jAH, YOU HAVe turned into a demon lately...took some poison from IHP!!!

funny-dirty-photos-8.jpg