• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopitiam bakchomee sucks big time!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty shitfu, your uncle , your auntie, your cousin , your grand choma, what about your disciple, why never mention him in your never ending cock stories?

Yah man!

Your shitty shitfu should have mentioned you . You are real.
His uncle auntie cousin all in his fantasy only

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi just got performance bonus from PAP lah :biggrin:
you are spot on monkey brain!!!you and all your mandai friends including that I H P CCCBYE gang members...all these cyberbullies and motherfuckers...time to take them on!!!hoot lah!!!

insult_01.gif

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a while Not happy must let out ...... Always keep inside later explode.

totally agreed.

IMH's IHP and BKT and his hooligans have been dishing me garbages, so once a while must let out...otherwise I explode ....
so these motherfuckers and big time cyberbullies..and all the cccby gang members..all the sluts too....

this is for you....

orkut_insulting_scraps_comments5.gif

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My auntie went to the KK Women's Hospital to visit her friend who had been admitted for a surgery. He went to the Kopitiam foodcourt to have his lunch. He patronised the famous Lai Wah stall and ordered dry meepok bakchoemee. $4!!!

The old uncle dished out the meepok and very quickly my auntie was served. It was horrible. The mee was soaky and over-cooked.The gravy was tasteless with no vinegar at all. The meat was miserably tiny with no liver at all. The whole dish was just a washed out! The soup was horrid!

What sort of standard is this??? My auntie was so furious. She went to the stall and returned the bowl of mee .." telling the uncle, you can have it!!!!"

Luckily, the stall uncle did not challenge her. Otherwise, there will be a big brawl!!!!

Do you think food at foodcourt has gone down the drain??? I think so!!!

The worst fallen standards are my favourite Indian and Malay food. Do you agree?

In Sickapoor Food court, Koufu, Kopitiam these are the worst food establishment to have your lunch or dinner
One, the price is always higher than any where else, they only care for profit!
The food they serve are horrid! don't know where they learn to cook!!

Value for money are the Hawker centre near heartland! AMK, Tampines Hawker Ctr, Toa Payoh L5,
Bedok opposite one of the Poly.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking whining again about a $3 meal. According to Kopiwhiner, everything in Singapore under PAP is Huat Ah, then comprain and comprain. Go and comprain to your MP lah. Listen to your demi-god here.....

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In Sickapoor Food court, Koufu, Kopitiam these are the worst food establishment to have your lunch or dinner
One, the price is always higher than any where else, they only care for profit!
The food they serve are horrid! don't know where they learn to cook!!

Value for money are the Hawker centre near heartland! AMK, Tampines Hawker Ctr, Toa Payoh L5,
Bedok opposite one of the Poly.

Koufu is still ok lah, the worse is Food Republic. It depends on the hawkers there, the ones that hire Fts to cook are the worse.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My auntie went to the KK Women's Hospital to visit her friend who had been admitted for a surgery. He went to the Kopitiam foodcourt to have his lunch. He patronised the famous Lai Wah stall and ordered dry meepok bakchoemee. $4!!!

The old uncle dished out the meepok and very quickly my auntie was served. It was horrible. The mee was soaky and over-cooked.The gravy was tasteless with no vinegar at all. The meat was miserably tiny with no liver at all. The whole dish was just a washed out! The soup was horrid!

What sort of standard is this??? My auntie was so furious. She went to the stall and returned the bowl of mee .." telling the uncle, you can have it!!!!"

Luckily, the stall uncle did not challenge her. Otherwise, there will be a big brawl!!!!

Do you think food at foodcourt has gone down the drain??? I think so!!!

The worst fallen standards are my favourite Indian and Malay food. Do you agree?

I don't know why you complain. You act like you eating at a food court/hawker centre for the first time. Eating in singapore is caveat emptor. I follow a few rules when I go and eat in a hawker centre:

1) Ignore the reputations of "name brand" stalls, or supposedly famous stalls. Sometimes, they are so busy they cut corners or they are so popular they charge more or give less for the same price. either way, may not be a good experience.
2) Instead, judge the stall on the quality they are cooking that day. I usually walk around first, especially if its a large hawker centre. looking for a table and also checking out how it smells and looks when they are cooking it. Large hawker centres can have more than one stall selling the same food, and I look at the quality of their food. For example, there might be 3 chicken rice stalls, but which one has the better looking chicken, more variety, etc. There might be oyster omelette stalls, which one smells better?
3) Look at which stall is the busier stall.
4) Look at what the other patrons are ordering in the food court/hawker centre. If more diners are eating around one particular stall, why that stall, maybe change your dining option to that food. If the food they are eating looks good, and they are enjoying it, see where is the stall they ordered from.
5) Look at who is cooking the food. If its a middle age auntie or uncle from Singapore, than it should be fine. If its an PRC woman cooking it, its not going to be good. U even mention ordering wanton mee from an Indian, well if you are that stupid to eat at this kind of store, than u deserve to taste shit.

I always follow these rules, and it may seem like a lot of work, but after a while, it becomes automatic.

Last edited: